Is it too early to start thinking about Halloween costumes??

Maybe a scarecrow?

P20zzim.jpg
 
I just got invited to a costume party, and I don't wanna.
But it's one of my best friend's Bday, and I said yes, before they made it a costume party.
 
It’s never too early, I make one every year. Sometimes, it takes me all year, depending on how intricate or distracted I get.
 
I’m going to duct-tape a comforter around myself and go as lint. I tried to find a lint costume at Party Fiesta, but it’s getting harder and harder to find the classics.
 
My mom put a large lawn and leaf bag over her head, cut vertical strips and went as seaweed.

Talk about the classics!
 
I'll probably dress up as myself.

*Sigh

... Me too. Just sit out here in the cornfield, vainly waiting for someone to stumble across me, thus simultaneously collapsing my world, while forcing their own perception of reality upon the superposition that is my existence...
 
Last edited:
*Sigh

... Me too. Just sit out here in the cornfield, vainly waiting for someone to stumble across me, thus simultaneously collapsing my world, while forcing their own perception of reality upon the superposition that is my existence...

That’s corny and tickled my funny bone. :kiss:
 
Back
Top