Blood Ties (closed)

Allison grinned catching her breath and nodded "That was incredible Alex and we didn't even have sex" she laughed softly
 
Alexander stood there holding his love while the water ran over their bodies and in an instant he got a thought. "He baby girl is there any way that I can get you to wear a dress from when you were turned?" Alexander asked as he caressed Allison's cheek.
 
Allison looked at him and said " You mean from my original time?"she smiled curious about why he wanted to see it but nodded. " I suppose I could Alexander I have them all in my friends old room."
 
Alexander could see Allison's curiosity onher face and he said "baby girl the reason I want to see you in your old dress is because I want to see you how you were before we dated or even before I was born. Basically what I am wanting is to see in person how you looked back then."
 
Allison blushed and smiled nodding " ok baby I get that your curious about it" she smiled and headed up to one of her bedrooms and pulled out a dress from a sealed bag. It was one of her favorites and she admired it a bit before undressing and sliding into the older dress.
 
Alexander waited for her to get in the dress before he walked to the room where she had went into. He finally walked into the room and caught her where the dress just fell across her butt. When he seen that the dress was full on he walked up to her putting his hands on her hips. and said "you look stunning baby girl."
 
Allison smiled and turned kissing him and looked at him" Thank you baby". She walked over looking at herself in the large mirror and spinned with a smile. " This was one of my favorite dresses. The seamstress made it special for me and used the gold thread even though it was reserved for richer clients of hers.

She spinned and grinned " It made me feel like a princess" she said with light tears in her eyes remembering how sad she'd been when the seamstress passed.
 
He walked over to her and noticed Allison was sad and tearing up again."Please don't cry just remember that you have something special that she wouldn't have made for someone else." Alexander said pulling her close and pulling her head into him. He hated that everything he asked her made her cry but he understood that the questions he asked were personal ones which could result in her crying. "If I knew something wouldn't happen to the dress I would ask you to wear it tonight on our date because you look so good in it." He said giving her a big hug.
 
Allison smiled and kissed his cheek " I won't cry I promise I just miss my friends from time to time and i feel sad that I have been both blessed and cursed by this and they have faded to nothing but my memories and little reminders of the past. It's been a long time since I've been in this room Alexander. About 10 years I think.. I try not to think about them being gone but I do wish I had not gotten attacked sometimes and the plague hadn't taken them. "She said softly and kissed his hand. She liked that he admired her things and her in them but they were more like memories to her than clothing which is why she had them locked away.

She walked over to a small box and smiled holding his hand so he could see and sitting with him on the bed. She smiled passing it to him and told him to twist the old looking key that was in it. When he did it began playing music and a little horse was inside going in circles " My father got this for me... When I was just a little girl " she smiled " He was a soldier and traveler and he brought it back from one of his journey's ... I was so excited to get this because we could not afford much when my brothers were born. He told me that He wanted me to always have it".
 
Alexander could only stare at the music box as it played and he pulled her close to him making sure that her dress wasn't in any danger. As the box played he could only listen to it and hold Allison in his arms. As it stopped playing he gently put it down somewhere that it couldn't get broken and he gently pulled he face around giving her a gentle loving kiss. When he broke the kiss he caressed her cheek and said "I know that you have lost a lot of people close to you over the years but at the very least you will be able to keep me forever when you change me." He knew that she had a lot of pain in her life but he hoped that he was the one ray of light she could keep in her life. He held her close and asked "do you want to get out of that dress and go cuddle some more?"

He didn't know if she had more things to show him but he didn't want to push her to the point that all the bad memories would come flooding back and get her depressed. He wanted to know her past but not at the point of making her cry some more. He just held her and waited for her answer.
 
Allison smiled and looked into his eyes when he said that she could keep him forever when she changed him. She knew he understood her pain and didn't want to sadden her and she also knew he was curious about her past as well and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable asking her.

She kissed him deeply and said " I'm going to need some help out of this corset Alex"she chuckled. " I want to show you some more things and I promise I don't mind I want you to know more about me and I certainly want to know more about you Alex."
 
Alexander could only smile at what she said and for some reason when she was serious he figured it best not to ruin it by saying anything but if it needed a response then he would answer her. He caressed her face before saying "well I better help you out of that dress." He got up off the bed and offered his hand to Allison to help her off of the bed. He loved to see her in a dress like that but he didn't want to ruin that one because it meant so much to her. "How about I take you somewhere and have another dress like that it probably won't have gold in it but this dress you can wear around if you want to" he asked as he held out his hand.
 
Allison grinned and looked at him " It will be gold enough having you get one like that for me Alex"she said and hugged him excitedly. She turned so he could help her out of the dress. " Maybe I can have someone make you some clothes from my era as well"? She sighed as he undid the corset revealing her lingerie beneath and she relaxed a bit more. "Is there anything else your interested in?"
 
"You sure you want to have things like that made for me?" Alexander asked shocked at what she asked him. "Not at the moment but I'm sure I will think of something later. I want to keep the rest of the day happy for you because today is the day I get to take you out on a date and I was hoping that you would stay the night at my house tonight." He said to Allison as he lifted her out of the dress.
 
Back
Top