New experience

2wayroad

Really Really Experienced
I've sucked many cocks over the years. Awhile back I experienced something new.

I posted on CL and met a guy in a gym parking lot. It was dark and he was backed in on the far side. I paked mext to him and walked up to the passenger door of his pickup. He asked me to sit inside, then he revealed and unexpectedly nice cock. I asked him where we were going and he told me to suck it right there. I looked furtively around and went for it, as semi public, risk of being seen, is a turn on for me.

I went down in his semi rigid cock and he immediately responded with heavy breathing and encouraging trash talk. The more I sucked the harder we both got. I usually like to be naked and vulnerable feeling when I suck, but this time I was fully clothed. My cock was straining in my jeans as his fucked my mouth. He was a heavy pre cummer and it was getting very sloppy by the time he started to tense up and push his cock into my thoat.

As he began to shoot in my throat and mouth, I felt my cock begin to shoot in my jeans! I was embarrassed and excited at the same time. I must have shot 3 hard times before a few lesser contractions eased my orgasm away. All the while trying to concentrate on finishing off the cock in my mouth. It was exhilarating and sureal.

When he was done with me, he pulled out and quickly put his cock away. The windows were steamed and he told me to get out. With no way to make a quick check to see if anyone was near, I stepped out into the paking lot with cum around my mouth and a growing cum stain in my jeans.

I felt cheap, used as he dove away. Inside I smiled since I felt like the cum slut I always wanted to be. I got back in my car and drove off, glad that I didn't need to stop anywhere before going home.

Last edited:
I've sucked many cocks over the years. Awhile back I experienced something new.

I posted on CL and met a guy in a gym parking lot. It was dark and he was backed in on the far side. I paked mext to him and walked up to the passenger door of his pickup. He asked me to sit inside, then he revealed and unexpectedly nice cock. I asked him where we were going and he told me to suck it right there. I looked furtively around and went for it, as semi public, risk of being seen, is a turn on for me.

I went down in his semi rigid cock and he immediately responded with heavy breathing and encouraging trash talk. The more I sucked the harder we both got. I usually like to be naked and vulnerable feeling when I suck, but this time I was fully clothed. My cock was straining in my jeans as his fucked my mouth. He was a heavy pre cummer and it was getting very sloppy by the time he started to tense up and push his cock into my thoat.

As he began to shoot in my throat and mouth, I felt my cock begin to shoot in my jeans! I was embarrassed and excited at the same time. I must have shot 3 hard times before a few lesser contractions eased my orgasm away. All the while trying to concentrate on finishing off the cock in my mouth. It was exhilarating and sureal.

When he was done with me, he pulled out and quickly put his cock away. The windows were steamed and he told me to get out. With no way to make a quick check to see if anyone was near, I stepped out into the paking lot with cum around my mouth and a growing cum stain in my jeans.

I felt cheap, used as he dove away. Inside I smiled since I felt like the cum slut I always wanted to be. I got back in my car and drove off, glad that I didn't need to stop anywhere be fore going home.

That sounds really hot i would love to do something like that but one problem is when i am having sex with guys and girls all the people including me have to naked its just a thing with me

I prefer to be naked too, but this just happened in a way that I wasn't expecting. I just went with it.

I usually like to meet wearing just a t-shirt and loose cargo pants so I can be naked in seconds.

That is a good idea. I have tried sex where not completely naked and i hated it. One of the times that comes to mind was when i was at a house party the guy that i had hooked up with was experimenting with guys and i was his first time having sex with a guy. we were both full clothed accept we had our jeans and our boxers down to our ankles i was sucking his cock he came but it was not my best blowjob as we were clothed he then started to fuck me that was bad as clothes got in the way so i told him to get naked with me which he did once we were both naked i told him to to get the rhythm back by sucking me off which he did then once he fucked me it was a lot better this time

sorry for the long paragraph just could not stop typing.

That is a good idea. I have tried sex where not completely naked and i hated it. One of the times that comes to mind was when i was at a house party the guy that i had hooked up with was experimenting with guys and i was his first time having sex with a guy. we were both full clothed accept we had our jeans and our boxers down to our ankles i was sucking his cock he came but it was not my best blowjob as we were clothed he then started to fuck me that was bad as clothes got in the way so i told him to get naked with me which he did once we were both naked i told him to to get the rhythm back by sucking me off which he did then once he fucked me it was a lot better this time

sorry for the long paragraph just could not stop typing.

Hmm, your a horny young man.

Back