All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

VegasLady86

Virgin
Just my luck, all my backordered lingerie arrives when I'm back to being single. But I figure if the intended recipient doesn't get to enjoy it, maybe someone else will.

Attachments

• IMG_2518.jpg
    IMG_2518.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2520.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
Just my luck, all my backordered lingerie arrives when I'm back to being single. But I figure if the intended recipient doesn't get to enjoy it, maybe someone else will.

Very sexy, definitely enjoying you modeling them;)

No where to go?

I could think of a few places, unfortunately it may take me some time to get there.

Very enjoy, no doubt! You make all of those outfits look awesome. Thanks for sharing!

wow! Wouldnt matter what you put on that gorgeous body...so hott and sexy!...ok ok the lingerie looks nice too :)
I could enjoy you in those for hours!

You look gorgeous. The next lucky guy that gets to be with you will have some nice treats. Glad you shared here. Hopefully get to see more.

mmmm very nice! Thank you for sharing. I'm enjoying these very much! Sexy as hell!

It is very enjoyable, bet it would be even better to enjoy it in person

Thanks so much everyone for the overwhelmingly kind responses! Here's a few more! :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_2529-2-2-min.jpg
    IMG_2529-2-2-min.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks so much everyone for the overwhelmingly kind responses! Here's a few more! :kiss:

catch me in your net any day

maybe a bit larger on the stockings pic?

love stockings garters and heels on a hot women

don't mind if that's all she has on either:heart::rose::kiss:

Lovely lingerie, beautiful body :rose:
Thank you for sharing!

It's pretty neat to think, that such a beautiful body is only one adjacent county away :D

Between these pictures an the earlier ones Im having a tough time keeping my hand out of my pants. Thank you for sharing your pics

That's how it always works

It's just the way life works mostly. But don't worry, I'm sure with images like these, you'll turn a lot of heads.

Back