Worst/Favourite Feedback You've Received

Spanking constitutes "the sewer"? That guy must have a hard time of it.

I think he must have skimmed the series because this was certainly not the first spanking and bondage that has been involved. Oh well, I keep forgetting that incest is supposed to be light and fluffy.

Hmm okay, I usually post the crap here, but was just looking through some prior feedbacks (because I'm stalling writing) and decided to post a nice one.

Amazing
07/09/11 By: Anonymous
Totally and completely brilliant. I've been following this story since the first chapter, and I have to say I'm so deeply hooked into this story, it's not even funny. The character development, the plot twists, everything about it is nothing short of breathtaking; add to that the over-the-top erotica that literally drips from the pages, and you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not enjoy this story!

I can't wait to see how the final chapters come out, and what happens between Mark and Megan. I'll definitely be looking forward to anything you come out with after this as well; easily the best writer I've seen on this site by leaps and bounds. Keep up the amazing work!

I don't know what the hell they're reading but I want the link!

Okay just one more,

This message contains feedback for: lovecraft68
About the submission: Siblings with Benefits Ch. 35
This feedback was sent by: ************

Title:

Your Writing Is Something Special

Comments:

Sorry for just now writing, but life got in the way and I'm finally caught up on your brilliant series. You have a style in which you give the readers the best of both worlds. You have crafted complex characters with realistic emotions and actions while your sex scenes are some of the best on the site.

In all honesty, your stories have almost ruined me for other authors. Once you've read such quality work as you are producing, its really hard to settle for less lol.

I wish you nothing but success in your future projects, I'll most definitely be looking out for them. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters.

Good to know at least some people enjoy a one note Samba.

Now enough of the sappy shit. I'll be back with the next insulting zinger, and seeing I should have one up on Friday it shouldn't be long.

So, you got the answer to your question, Michchick, right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Okay. Now that I’m at a real computer, and this is obviously so important, and I’m looking for reasons to avoid writing, I went back to look at the posts.

First of all, Pilot, darling, you don’t get walked on. That implies that you lie down, which you don’t. (And I'm not implying that you should.) And don’t go saying what I do and don’t notice; just because I don’t comment (publicly) doesn’t mean I don’t notice. It could mean a whole host of things, none of which you know about.

I read your posts (most of the time) because I know you often share useful information. Sometimes, you share the same info over and over and over, OMG! Oh, yeah, the thread…

#219—LC states his opinion.

#221—Pilot states an opposing opinion.

#222—LC restates his opinion with his reasons for having said opinion.

#224—Pilot restates his opinion with his reasons for having said opinion.

#225—LC repeats his opinion.

#226—Talismania agrees with Pilot.

#227—Autoplot agrees with LC.

#228—Pilot disagrees with Autoplot.

#229—Autoplot comments again.

#231—Pilot restates his argument to Autoplot’s post.

#232—Autoplot comments.

#233—Some guy with a big dick agrees with Pilot.

#234—Pilot responds to Autoplot. (Sorry, but Pilot’s starting to sound like a broken record at this point. But the discussion is still a friendly one.)

#235—Some guy with a big dick shows up again. Who cares what he’s saying? I just look at the AV.

#236—Autoplot answers Pilot’s question and signs off.

#237—Pilot tells Autoplot to try it his way.

#238—LC chimes in again to hammer us with his fucking opinion again.

#239—And Pilot restates his argument again because those knuckleheads are obviously not getting the point! He at least admits that “we are going around in circles.”

#240—Oh fuck! What the hell is LC saying now??? That he’s a piñata??? What?! Somebody give me that fucking stick!!!

#241—Pilot tells LC to try it his way with lots of green smiley faces. (I hate your fucking signature, btw; it takes up too much fucking space.)

#242—Disappointed that LC has remained silent, Pilot jabs the piñata again. Where’s the fucking candy??? Gimme my fucking candy!!!

#245—Oh, FUCK ME! LC comes back with some gawdawful long response—how many damn lines was that??? Show! Don’t Tell!!! How many times do I have to tell you that??? Give me the stick back. He hates it when I threaten him with long, cylindrical objects. No truer words were ever spoken when Milton said, “Long is the way!”

#246—Sigh. I knew this wasn’t over. Pilot must speak again.

#247—Somebody woke Autoplot up. And what the hell is that in his signature???

#248—Now Pilot’s defending himself.

#252—Pilot is dumbfounded. (Well, not really. We could only hope.) But he’s wondering why the bystanders are jeering at him.

#260—Pilot likes Syd’s tits. I knew it.

There. That’s what I read.

Hey, hey, hey!!!

You forgot the undying adoration of me in there somewhere... if i haven't thrown it in on this thread I toss it in now.

LOVECRAFT68 ROCKS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Misty, you're just being naughty.

Don't make me sing Lady Gaga.

Lady GaGa? Jeez Syd, why would you sink so low? I'd rather read our mutaual friends latest then listen top that big nosed tramp.

You're just being mean cause you're mad I have groupies.

Best feedback was on the fifth chapter of one of my stories where an anonymous person praised my story for three paragraphs. S/he was complementing me on how three-dimensional my characters were ^_^

I have never gotten downright negative feedback, but one person did say that I was ripping off another story that I had never read in my life! :mad: The worst part is, that when I read the story that I was supposedly ripping off, it sounded exactly like my story! :mad:

I plagiarize in my dreams
:catroar:

Best feedback was on the fifth chapter of one of my stories where an anonymous person praised my story for three paragraphs. S/he was complementing me on how three-dimensional my characters were ^_^

I have never gotten downright negative feedback, but one person did say that I was ripping off another story that I had never read in my life! :mad: The worst part is, that when I read the story that I was supposedly ripping off, it sounded exactly like my story! :mad:

I plagiarize in my dreams
:catroar:

Think about how many thousands of stories are on this site alone never mind others. No matter how original we think we are more likely than not our story is very similar to another and most of the time when this happens it is coincidence.

Think about how many thousands of stories are on this site alone never mind others. No matter how original we think we are more likely than not our story is very similar to another and most of the time when this happens it is coincidence.

That's true. I've thought some of my ideas were original, and although they were spawned from original thought, there are still stories that are similar that existed before my own stories were posted.

I think my favorite feedbacks are the ones where I get called a degenerate and a sick pervert and once a "Serious danger to society" because of the incest and rape stories I've posted.

I've yet to figure out why someone would go into a category called "Nonconsent" and expect a story about a loving couple willingly satisfying each other. Maybe they just have nothing better to do than send anonymous emails berating others for harmless fantasy?

Those are why I decided to check the box requiring people to give a return email. I figure if they're dumb/lazy enough to waste my time and theirs they won't have the sense to type in a fake address.

I think my favorite feedbacks are the ones where I get called a degenerate and a sick pervert and once a "Serious danger to society" because of the incest and rape stories I've posted.

I've yet to figure out why someone would go into a category called "Nonconsent" and expect a story about a loving couple willingly satisfying each other. Maybe they just have nothing better to do than send anonymous emails berating others for harmless fantasy?

Those are why I decided to check the box requiring people to give a return email. I figure if they're dumb/lazy enough to waste my time and theirs they won't have the sense to type in a fake address.

Those are what we call trolls. They don;t even read the stories they just raid the categories they do not like, usually incest/non con and GM and spew crap at people.

The best feedback I ever got was on my first draft, roughed out version of SEND.
The reader said she loved my characters and couldn't wait to see what happened. The book is now published with about 60% more plot added and got 5 stars at TRR. The reviewer said she didn't want to like the book or the MCs because they didn't fit her romantic ideal, but it seems I won her over in the end.

The worst feedback was from a peson who slammed me for not having an editor. Are you kidding? This is a free site. Expect some typos.

Lots of people get a charge out of self-righteous indignation. It gets them off. If you ask them, they'll deny it, but really what you're seeing is probably just another wanker.

Fav/not fav

I LOVE comments!! What writer doesn't? LOL Anywhooo ... my favorite while at the same time being my least fav comment here was for my Nicolette series ...

this is the second time...
09/01/11 By: ******
you have made us wait for such a long time for an update without a word of explanation/apology though some might say we should be happy that it was only 4 months and not a year like last time.Dont you think your behaviour is just a tad rude,I mean I know this is a free site and all and you dont get paid but this is wrong. END

I absolutely LOVE that this person has been so anxious for the next chapter with such mixed feelings ... I mean s/he cannot wait to read what is to befall poor Nicolette next but at the same time, s/he is soo angry with me for taking so long to post the next installment. Not that I want to cause such angst in my readers (I am a busy chick afterall), but I do find this comment endearing ... I guess I am a bit of a ***sadist?

***Not really a sadist ... I am a kitten really :)

Jj.

I've also been called a pervert and I've gotten kind of the opposite response in nonconsent/reluctance stories where I was told that I didn't have enough balls to write a rape scene. I got enough complaints like that to where I was wondering if "nonconsent/reluctance" was supposed to mean "rape" and only rape.

I also stuck a story about a guy and his step-sister (both well over 21) in the incest category and got flamed for not writing it about an actual brother and sister.

In both these cases, I like to focus on pushing the boundaries moreso than crossing lines, if that makes any sense, and I guess people are expecting more, especially considering the categories.

boundries

I've also been called a pervert and I've gotten kind of the opposite response in nonconsent/reluctance stories where I was told that I didn't have enough balls to write a rape scene. I got enough complaints like that to where I was wondering if "nonconsent/reluctance" was supposed to mean "rape" and only rape.

I also stuck a story about a guy and his step-sister (both well over 21) in the incest category and got flamed for not writing it about an actual brother and sister.

In both these cases, I like to focus on pushing the boundaries moreso than crossing lines, if that makes any sense, and I guess people are expecting more, especially considering the categories.

If you push the boundries you get flamed, if you don't push the boundries you get flamed. To use an old quote, "you can please some of the people all of the time and some of the people some of the time but you are never going to please all of the people all of the time."

you have made us wait for such a long time for an update without a word of explanation/apology though some might say we should be happy that it was only 4 months and not a year like last time.Dont you think your behaviour is just a tad rude,I mean I know this is a free site and all and you dont get paid but this is wrong. END

"I'm deeply sorry for entertaining you for free."

If you push the boundries you get flamed, if you don't push the boundries you get flamed. To use an old quote, "you can please some of the people all of the time and some of the people some of the time but you are never going to please all of the people all of the time."

This is true. I don't let any of it bother me. I write what I write. Sometimes, I do get some advice that's worth following, but I never feel bad for having someone tell me the story isn't what the reader wanted.

I was tickled pink today when I found I had been called a blasphemous heathen.

In a rare negative comment on story public comments, a couple of days ago I was called a mediocre writer with no imagination who should go away. Now I wonder who could have put that comment there. ;)

In a rare negative comment on story public comments, a couple of days ago I was called a mediocre writer with no imagination who should go away. Now I wonder who could have put that comment there. ;)

Somebody perceptive? :D

Back