Part 1 of a woodlands dubcon & freeuse tale

LessThanAWord

Smutler
Jägersmuth Pt. 01

It has generally always been positive for me to share my work in the feedback forum. I do appreciate hearing what you all have to say. This is a much longer story than I'm used to writing, with more elements and development to manage. Part 2 will be coming very soon and I hope this whets your appetite :)

You have an odd habit of overly long sentences that I keep wanting to chop up.

ETA: I have to say I'm not really a fan of the "I didn't read the contract" trope. I think there are better ways to push a character into unanticipated extremes.

ETA2: Yeah, I can't read this. Not only is the main character incapable of reading anything, at no point do any of her friends talk to her, and the hunt staff make no apparent effort to verify that the rules have been read and understood.

Last edited:
You have an odd habit of overly long sentences that I keep wanting to chop up.

ETA: I have to say I'm not really a fan of the "I didn't read the contract" trope. I think there are better ways to push a character into unanticipated extremes.

ETA2: Yeah, I can't read this. Not only is the main character incapable of reading anything, at no point do any of her friends talk to her, and the hunt staff make no apparent effort to verify that the rules have been read and understood.

Thank you for this feedback. I won't comment, but I respect your reasons for bouncing off.

Back