TITS....Which set do you prefer and why

I have a preference for smaller and firm but I don't spend much time there anyway. I'm always in a hurry to bury my face in the sweet spot.
 
I like fuller breasts! that said it all depends on the womans build! a thicker beauty, bigger tits. a thinner beauty small tits. To me truly though! These are simply perfect!



But that is just me!

KC

Shit yes.

Fuck I suddenly need a bath
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from posting pics that break these guidelines. Several of you have. LAST WARNING.

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.

- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.

- You must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images
 
With regards to OP I think I would say the1st set.

The 2nd set are nice but they're typical 'porn tits' ie big and round and on a slim girl, which is ok but we're inundated with such breasts. I only really like big tits on a big girl.

1st are gorgeous and perky and youthful, with those breathtaking nipples. Makes me wish I was young again.
 
I like them full. Doesn't matter the size, really, though I do generally prefer C-DD. Ideal pair would be a C-cup without a ton of natural cleavage, but large enough to fuck. I love the look of them in a spaghetti strap top, with a bra that pushes up just a little bit, or the top being tight enough to smoosh them just a little bit...

So, pretty much Dillion Harper's look but without the weird bouncing motion that hers have.
 
I have not had the pleasure of experimenting unfortunately but I get almost instantly turned on by the sight of, gosh how would you even describe it... large breasts, that hang naturally, specifically the sight of the lady bending over, the way they hang down with the long cleavage and the roundness and shape of it... I find it very visually appealing... I definitely would love to play with some like this, feel the texture of the skin and the aereolas, the shape in the palms of my hands and how much bigger they are than my own small breasts, the weight... the sight of them over top of me as I reach up to kiss the nipples and lick along them... yeah.......
 
Small perky breast with big nipple. They seem to be sensual sex partners.
 
I like all tits but if I have to choose, I like them reasonable large and real and heavy looking (versus too round and sit too high). I like them somewhat pendulous.

I also like them small, perky and even women who are pretty flat. It's all good.
 
I love them all. But what I love even more is the reaction I get when I suck them. I have to admit to being particularly aroused when my partner has bigger breasts than mine.
 
attachment.php


Certainly these tits are better than the second pic! :D Why? Because they are!
 
I love titties all shapes and sizes but prefer the " puffy" type. They look so suckable and pinchable. I wonder if they hurt when they get that hard? Hmmmm

These puffies
are, by far the better of the two.
 
Last edited:
TITS.. Which Set Do You Prefer and Why

Holy moly, I absolutely loved your post my friend! The Asian/Islander women in the blogs and imgur, closely resemble the smallest A and B cups I have had the pleasure in looking at, playing and sleeping with the owners of said small boobs here in New Mexico, but boobies in any form are delicious! Thank you for posting!

 
Lol pic of a chick in a bath gets deleted while links to suspiciously young girls get left in place.
 
Back
Top