the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2] LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the twenty-fourth MANU to be awarded.

He was one of the first authors on the site and in his short time here he wrote one of the greatest stories ever submitted to LITEROTICA’S readership. His first works were submitted under the name brodosis and then he achieved his greatest fame when he added a “t”. And of course his chosen pen names gives a huge hint to his specialty – brother and sister love stories. If you like reading about the amorous tales of siblings this is the man to read.

He’s the 24th winner of the MANU, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]brodosist[/size]

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
brodosist
ColleenThomas
Daniellekitten

DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers

masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn
ronde

samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

Last edited:
Man scouries is starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

This is the "Manu" winner?

13 stories between 2 pen names and nothing released since 2001?

Do me a favor Jim, never talk about how the site runs their contests after this joke. If you're going to create a make believe award at least give it to a name that might call some attention to your lame thread.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=60054&page=submissions

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=60054&page=submissions

ATTENTION!!!!

NUDE DAY CONTEST to be replaced by new A.I.R. Offering!!!

tumblr_n4o2ay7db31sutn0go1_500.jpg
[
yes stay tuned young lady we haven't forgotten you. a family emergency did pull me off the site for a few weeks but now i'm back in all my glory. and within days we'll be announcing our new for 2014 contest. I think you're going to like it...

Yes we are still the #1 contest support thread on the site.

When important LITEROTICANS want to know what's going on they cum here.

Where else would they go? You too can cum and play with the big boys...

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

yes a.i.r. is home of the greats

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_meso04lHrw1rj61j9o1_500.jpg

a wife at work?

Listen let’s face it – the LITEROTICA Contest themes have become a joke. Year after year the same thing. Is it because the QUEEN is too busy or just doesn’t care anymore? Who knows and who cares at this point. Simply put - it is time for us to move on…

Already A.I.R. has replaced the unpopular Earth Day Contest with its April Contest. Now its time to jettison the Nude Day one and we’ve chosen a theme that is perhaps the most popular (certainly the most commented one!) subject with the millions who visit this site – the CHEATING WIFE and the CUCKOLD!

You can begin submitting your stories starting June 15th
The winners will be announced on or around July 20th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the literotica one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. CUCKOLD contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a Cuckold theme. Stories don’t have to be submitted in the Loving Wives category but all stories must involve a married couple in which the wife gets fucked by someone besides her husband. Can be consensual or otherwise… Can involve a family member… Can involve an interracial coupling … Can even involve lesbians in countries and US states where gay marriages are allowed. But ultimately every married vagina must be penetrated by a cock that doesn’t belong to her husband.

The husband may be in the dark about the affair … or an unwilling witness forced to watch … or even a willing cuck who laps up the interlopers sperm from his wife’s cunt. It’s totally up to you!

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

2014 Cuckold Contest

Deepthroat-impressed.gif

okay, okay maybe this isn't my husbands cock.
but how could I refuse... besides, what he doesn't know won't hurt him... will it?

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_mb22tsWvto1rq6vz1o1_400.gif

small husband vs big black guy? Experience has taught me that every married white girl should be black-cocked at least once a month...

Last edited:

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_n1zm6s2Ubl1s77aoso1_500.jpg

guess what I'm giving my little hubby for his birthday? ;)

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_lwa1192cQk1r8u6pwo1_500.gif

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Mr Smallcock Husband said with a smile as he was leaving for a weekend fishing with the boys.

I wonder what he and the boys would think of this...:D

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_n1zm6s2Ubl1s77aoso1_500.jpg

guess what I'm giving my little hubby for his birthday? ;)

No, no, no you have it wrong.

Even though its cuckold its the woman that is supposed to get raped in the ass. Jeez Jim, don't you know what the site wants by now?

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_mv7w1vl3Ob1qij4o1o1_500.jpg

oh fuck will you hurry up and get undressed! I've had no one except my whining, wimpy husband for over a week...

2014 CUCKOLD Contest

and the

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

2014 NUDE DAY Contest

304_1000.jpg

[size=+1]Well. Why not both!

A.I.R. doesn't disqualify stories simply because they were entered in the other contest. In fact we welcome authors who are willing to try...

As long as it's an original story (not some reworked story you've entered every year) and as long as you meet our guidelines your story will be automatically entered in our contest …

And you just might win an A.I.R. Award and join the hall-of-famers who dominate our all-time winners list.

Good luck!
[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_msd02sfszP1rsfdtro1_1280.jpg

foxy young married babe prefers step-sons big teenage cock!

2014 Cuckold Contest

6058871-photo.gif

teenage pool boy fucks horny, big titted married babe while husbands out of town...

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_n0e4offUuH1s9lcj7o1_500.gif

oh fuck Billy you are soooo much better than Charley! If you weren't my brother I would have married you instead....

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_mquyu7DkAD1revz5to1_500.gif

I don't know why my husband Charlie doesn't like my boss... I think he's wonderful...

2014 Cuckold Contest

Can you say threesome?

heat-dancers-op16-10026.jpg

yes ladies and gentlemen the HEAT is on!

2014 Cuckold Contest

397_1000.jpg

hubby's at the golf club playing with his same old foursome ... I prefer threesomes...

2014 Cuckold Contest

photo-Blonde-Cumshot-Hot-Threesome-272063060.jpg

no dear viewer, neither of these cocks are my husbands... but please, don't tell him ;) .

2014 Cuckold Contest

tumblr_mwvk96RfEV1roqvf0o1_500.gif

my husband Charley just loves piloting his boat up and down the river ... mind you he's not much good for anything else!
However his friend Pete is a completely different story...;)

2014 Cuckold Contest

837961-amazing-blowjob-party-animation.gif

married girls night out! hubby can't even cum close to this guy!

A fake contest by a fake association. Same old shit even with pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back