Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT every morning I wake up thinking this will be the day you decide it is over.

IACT I would be sad beyond belief.

IFCT I would get over it in time.
 
ICT today I had coffee with an old lover. Someone who has been an online friend, but who I haven't actually spent any time with since we stopped sleeping together.

ICT it wasn't nearly as awkward as I feared it was going to be. Whew! Never tried to be friendly with anyone I used to have sex with, so i wasn't sure of the rules. But she seemed at ease, didn't think I was hitting on her. Call it a good day.
 
ICT I'm wondering if you are clear about what you want yourselves with them.

IACT I know I can be unclear much of the time

IFCT that I feel strangely disinterested with lit this morning, I am not liking this feeling.
 
ICT I'm not much for first night hookups.

ICT I said no.

IFCT he danced so well...wondering if there's truth to that one.
*ponder*
 
ICT I'm reading confessions while sitting on the toilet.

IFCT I don't believe 10% of the shit I read here.
 
ICT everything I have confessed has been true.

IFCT There are still a couple Litsters that just grate on my fucking last nerve. I don't know why, either. Just something about them that sparks the "shoot first ask questions later" instinct..

IACT I'm not always right, and I know much is lost via the internet, given the limited form of communication that it is.... but there's just something "off" about some people and that sends up the red flag for me.. :eek:
 
I was not directing my previous confession at you, JHat, so there was no need to get personal.
I post to the picture threads frequently, hence my post count.

However, thanks for proving a point about the people who rarely post at all around here. It's so refreshing to know that those who come here to read the stories and view the pictures, yet contribute so little themselves can find it acceptable to put down those who bother to write, search for, and post the very things they come here to enjoy.
 
Only trying to help, Tessa.

One day you'll want all that time back that it took you to post 9000+ times in 8 months.
 
People in need of help rarely ask for advice.

At least until they hit rock bottom.

We all want to help you, Tessa.
 
ICT everything I have confessed has been true.

IFCT There are still a couple Litsters that just grate on my fucking last nerve. I don't know why, either. Just something about them that sparks the "shoot first ask questions later" instinct..

IACT I'm not always right, and I know much is lost via the internet, given the limited form of communication that it is.... but there's just something "off" about some people and that sends up the red flag for me.. :eek:

ICT *Pounce* :kiss: Mami

ICT I agree.

ICT Everything I confess is true.

IFCT I'm not here to prove anything to anybody.
 
ICT I am of opinion that if you don't like me I likely didn't want to deal with you in the meantime LOL ....
 
ICT Maybe I should have confessed everything.

ICT Fuck it, let them wonder.

IFCT That should teach them not to use me to get information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top