Gents: besides a cock, what have you put in us ass?

osodown

Experienced
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Posts
211
Just woke up hung the F over and so want something up in me!!!! Any ideas?
 
Roll up a dish towel and put a condom on it! Works great in a pinch!
 
Got a couple of toys from Babes n Horny
My Njoy plug is amazing
I have used a carrot before!

Can't beat a real cock though!
 
There's this one poster on Lit that is thinking of putting a Serrano Chile Pepper up his ass. So yeah...


Question for the group.

I have had ginger figging in my ass before and it burned but was alright. Tonight I’m to get figged in both my ass and urethra and potentially with a Serrano pepper. I have not seen much out here on this but wanted to find out if anyone had any experience.

Wife is sending me solo to him and we trust him but this is new.
 
idea

:nana: Bananas are always good.

Had a night stick once.

Can also be used as a flashlight holder.
 
Just woke up hung the F over and so want something up in me!!!! Any ideas?

Other than fingers...I got started with....a spare handlebar grip from a dirt bike. It had just the right taper and flared almost like a butt plug for retention.

Ever since then, I've never been without having at least a few toys around (sometimes more than others between purges of the toy bag). From butt plugs, to dildos, to probes....in every size from easy to HUMONGOUS you should "always be prepared".

The one common sex toy I do not use is vibrators. The sensation of something vibrating in my ass has never done it for me. Plus, they don't make vibrators of a wide enough girth to float my boat.
 
Last edited:
This could be a list...

Over the last fifteen years or so, most things have.

Vegetable of various sizes, bottles, dildos, p spot massager, deodorant tins, soap, bolts, mechanical objects, hoses attached to 2litres of warm water, pens, fingers.


My favourite is always a whole cucumber, one end cut flat, smearing of lube... Then ride it. Bigger the better.
 
I have an innocent virgin bottom. Waiting to find a married couple so the wife can lube my bottom and her husband's hard penis. Slide his erection into me softly then she hold my legs up and open while he penetrates me sensually and passionately
 
My Daughter's strap-on has been in mine many times! With her wearing it of course.
 
I have an innocent virgin bottom. Waiting to find a married couple so the wife can lube my bottom and her husband's hard penis. Slide his erection into me softly then she hold my legs up and open while he penetrates me sensually and passionately

Just WOW!
 
Just woke up hung the F over and so want something up in me!!!! Any ideas?

Ring Bologna,.. Cut it half or just cut the string holding it together, use a condom just in case it wants to break into...works great and they are anywhere from inch and half to two inches thick and as long as you want to put in...
 
One of those small replica baseball bats, I have one from an allstar game I went to, hangs in my mancave and know one knows how I use it!
 
A police baton. A muticelled large police maglight type flashlight. My ex-wife liked using her rather large realistic cock vibrator. The first time we did that she said “DAMN! You can take more up your ass than I can in my pussy! And that’s saying something!” She also loved fucking me with her “FealDoe” double insertion vibrating cock. But what we both loved best was a real man’s cock buried to the hilt up my ass!
 
My wife's vibrator, brush handles, small shampoo bottle (need to be careful it doesn't pop in😁).
 
Back
Top