Do you wax, shave, trim, or just let it grow?

Electrolysis, twice a year for a nice auburn landing strip. A double edge razor keeps down any strays that invade in between appointments.
 
I like to stay smooth by shaving. I like being smooth and my wife enjoys me that way as well so it works out. :)
 
Help! :p

I shave around my dick but i always somehow wound myself shaving my balls. Tried to do it with scissors, electric shaver and the razor. Got any tips? :)
 
Shave my balls, try to clear out any stray hairs from my crack. Trim my pubes above my package in a narrow "landing strip"
 
Got to shave once a week, need to keep it nice and trim, love the feeling that it leaves
 
Definitely keep it all shaved. Love the feel of my panties against my bare skin. Plus just seems to make everything more sensitive.
All waxed, and I definitely agree with the sensitivity! When my wife is smooth, the skin-against-skin feeling is incredible - :)
 
I shave my shaft and balls, trim my bush pretty short. I've shaved everything before, but it gets really itchy and uncomfortable when it grows back. Also, it looks funny to me when i still have hair on the legs. But when it is first shaved, that is one wonderful feeling, especially when wearing some soft underwear.
 
wax shave or trim

As a crossdresser I shave my whole body daily and sometimes twice on sunday, it feels great when you wear panty hose and short skirts.
 
most of the year I keep it shaved. especially during the summer and I am tan all over as well.

do yourself a favor and after a good shave apply some cocoanut oil all over. it does leave you all messy and is a great lube as well. your partner will appreciate the smooth skin once complete. :D
 
Shaved balls, the GF loves to tongue them but doesn't like hair. Besides that I just keep everything from turning into the Amazon.
 
I use clippers with no guard on my pubic area, and shave my balls, taint, and crack. Such a nice, smooth feeling that feels so damn good when Im getting a handjob or blowjob from my wife.

On women, Im not that picky about shaved smooth or some hair, as long as its not a huge bush. One of my favorite things is a nice smooth pussy, but the landing strip or small patch take me back to my teenage years back in the 90's.

On guys, I like trimmed & shaved like me. The pubes just get in the way, and are a huge distraction when Im trying to suck on his balls. Plus the bush goes up my nose when Im sucking.
 
Back
Top