Amongst a Different Kind((Closed 1v1))

She gasped in pleasure as he slapped her ass, and she bowed herself down to present herself even more to him as he slipped back inside. "Fuck me hard." She growled, not wanting anything slow or sensual. Her animal had wanted him to mount her, and now he had. Now she wanted him to take her in the way a wolf would.

Her lips curled up into a smile of delight as he was pumping into her, not holding anything back as she wanted. "Th-that's it, oh my moon, yes." She gasped, moving herself back against him with wild abandon. When his mouth found the area he had bit before, her hips bucked against him crazily, something about that area now like its own erogenous zone. "Ethan!" She cried out, and she moaned low and loud as he continued to suck on her.

When his teeth bit down on her again though, the woman practically howled, her voice carrying as she convulsed and sobbed a bit at the immense feelings building up inside of her.
 
Both hips were on hers forcing the woman back against him. Ethan was using her pussy, showing Lexi that for this night she was his. "Better than a wolf?" he growled again then bit into the back of her neck. The precum flowed into her like a geyser. Moaning out loudly he kept pushing into her. His balls slapped against her clit with each thrust into her.

Moaning out, "Lexi! I want more of this! I want more of you! I'm going to have you again! I'll fuck you in every house of the village for as long as I'm here!" he babbled suddenly realizing this punishment was going to be anything but. Sure it was going to have some downsides, but he would have had her. That was a hell of a bonus.

One hand reached around and pulled hard on a nipple twisted it slowly then tugging on it more. His hips kept slapping against the woman again and again. Breathing out hard he was moaning out for her just savoring everything.

His balls continued to slap the woman's clit. Moaning for Lexi Ethan kept thrusting into the woman like he hadn't had sex in years rather than months. He was going to savor every inch of that wonderful cunt that his cock was fucking into.
 
Lexi couldn't believe the noises she was making, especially as every time her clit was pushed against. Throwing back her head, she was moving against him with abandon, just trying to find her completion. "Who let you go six months without this?!" She cried, another low moan then being forced out from her lips as she quivered against him.

Falling onto her arms, her ass getting pushed up into the air even more as he continued his mounted assaults, she whimpered and stretched her fingers out over the bed. Claws started to seem to grow out of her fingers as the pleasure continued, sharpening and ripping at the bed. A few feathers flew out into the air in their frenzied couplings.

"F-Fuck, I think I'm coming... Ethan! Ethannnn." She sobbed, whimpering and mewling for him as she tensed up, her head being thrown back as her back arched. Her walls clenched around him, holding him there tightly as they massaged him throughout her orgasm, giving him pleasure within her own. Her body shook terribly as she rode out the wave, sounding as if she could just start crying from the beautiful release.
 
Pushing as hard as he could into Lexi, Ethan kept thrusting into her. Seeing the claws protrude from her hands just made him feel like he was doing something right. As her walls clamped around him his cock tensed. "Lots of people!" he moaned through gritted teeth. "Not for a lack of trying on my part!"

As she was mewling and yelling he suddenly screamed. Cum rushed into the woman as Ethan's orgasm crashed over him. Not caring how deep his cock went into the woman he just wanted to give her everything he had. Holding himself within her all the cum rushed into the woman.

Breathing hard his eyes looked down at the woman. His body shuddered as ropes upon ropes of cum flowed into the woman. As his orgasm washed over him he panted whispering, "Is it wrong to want more?" Suddenly his hand dipped into the woman's hair. Grabbing it by the roots he brought her body up to his and he kissed her lips softly.
 
His cum poured into her, deep inside of her. She rolled her hips back onto him, her walls still clenching as if milking him for his seed. Everything in Lexi's body relaxed, including the claws that slowly started to shift back into human digits, though she had done some damage to the bed now.

She let out a little yelp as her hair was tugged backwards, but she simpered as he pulled her lips to his own. Her soft lips kissed him back, nuzzling into him as she she did so. Their embrace was long and gentle, the opposite of what they had just done. "Ethan." She whispered out, twining her hands back into his hair again. "Why don't you just lay with me? You'll be getting more later... that I'm sure of." She said.
 
Nodding to Lexi's suggestion Ethan pulled the woman down not caring about the damage to the bed. He held her ever tighter to him, "How does umm human compare to wolf?" he asked nuzzling against the woman. For a moment he just savored the warmth he felt around his cock and from her body as they pressed against one another.
 
She smiled, snuggling down into the comfortable - albeit now somewhat damaged - bed. "You kind of fuck like a wolf, really powerful and in control. Though you would have mounted me first if you were, instead of doing what you did." She chuckled, remembering how he had gone for missionary first of all.

"I suppose that's the standard way for humans to start it off? We always want some to climb up on us, force us to wiggle our ass for them, and then rut is into the ground." She practically growled that part out, and then took in a deep breath so that she wouldn't get worked up again.

"It was really good though." She whispered back, reaching to pull him closer into her. "I'm glad I could help you break that six month streak." She grinned, "That must have been hell."
 
"I would love to see you wiggle your ass at me." Chuckling he looked at her, "Humans have thought of a bajillion different positions. Ever hear of a book called the Kama Sutra? It's a big book of sexual positions. Humans are perverts we just aren't as open about it," he smiled nuzzling the woman.

"It was worth the wait," he said softly looking at the woman.
 
Lexi chuckled, starting to look rather sleepy. "Well we entertain other positions too! That's just our favorite. And certainly the way you are supposed to sleep with someone for the first time. It's kind of just an understood thing. It's probably because of what our inner wolves are pushing for us to do, and once we satisfy them we can do as we like." She explained. A hand reached out to lightly smack him. "That is for making me break my rule though. While the sex was really, really, nice... I'm still a little ticked at you." She said matter of factly.

"You've made me a bit of a slut here." She teased, and then went to rest her head down on a pillow and start to close her eyes. "I'll deal with you in the morning. If you wake up first, feel free to have the first shower. We can head over to the Main House for breakfast."
 
Chuckling at the smack Ethan smiled, "You were kind of sexual before we met. If I wake up first...I'm going to wake you up in a very special way," he whispered in the woman's ear. Holding her tightly he started to close his eyes drifting off to sleep.
 
Despite having laid down, head on a pillow, she raised a finger in the air. "I am a sexual creature... That cannot be denied. Luna, I love sex. That doesn't necessarily make me a slut though, because I have rules. Every encounter I have, has been within my rules." She said, with a yawn. "Not a lot can make me feel slutty, but sleeping with with a guy I've just met actually can." For all the self assuredness of the woman, she was a little uncomfortable with what they had just done. Though, looking back over the evening, she realized it had kind of been inevitable. If he had been a wolf, he wouldn't have taken certain things the way he had, but he was human and she should have realized that.

"I'll just have to wake up first then if I want to get out of here." She chuckled, and with his warmth and skin-on-skin contact she soon found herself falling asleep. It was a rather restful night at least for her, the few sounds of howls in the distance were normal sounds to her that she could sleep through.

In the morning, she did indeed wake up before him as the sun streamed through the curtains. She chuckled a little, happy in her victory. Rolling herself gently away from him, she tiptoed out to the bathroom to claim the first shower. Once inside, she scrubbed herself fiercely. Even to a wolf's nose, it wouldn't do enough to get rid of his scent completely, but she knew the tricks to help. They would still smell like each other, but hopefully just a normal amount that no one would be able to tell they had had sex the previous night. Stepping out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel and shaking out her hair she went about the cabin looking for her clothing.
 
Ethan looked down for a moment, "I'm normally not like this." His voice sounded defeated as the words were uttered from Ethan's lips. "Something just...sort of came over me. I can't explain it besides that." He probably sounded crazy to the woman.

"I hope to wake up first," Ethan murmured and thought of turning away from the woman. However something nagged at him to nuzzle the woman more instead. Within minutes he was out cold.

Waking up the young human gave a defeated sigh. He was hoping to wake up first. Getting up Ethan used the bathroom then slipped into the shower. A good hour had passed since Lexi had used the shower. Luckily there was still some hot water left. Savoring how the water washed over his body he ran a soapy wash cloth over himself trying to mask any scents that would have been on his crotch. Staying in the shower he wondered how he was going to get clothes and for that matter where did Lexi go?
 
The door opened and Lexi poked her head in, "You going to spend forever in there?" She teased into the steamy room. She was wearing the same clothing as she was yesterday, though it might have been hard to see if he looked out. "C'mon, finish up, put on what you had and we'll head out, okay?"

She walked back into the living room, sitting on the couch and flipping through a magazine while she waited. If he had done what she had asked and came out after awhile, she'd smile and give a little finger waggle of a wave. "Good morning. How are we today?" She asked, setting down the magazine. "Are you ready for breakfast and hopefully some answers on some things? I know I'll be interested to ask if they know anything more about the ritual today, though maybe its still early. I don't know." She shrugged, starting to stand. "But I do know that I'm hungry and they will have great food at the main house."
 
Ethan came out as Lexi requested. He did try to peak at her from the shower though just out of curiosity. Walking into the living room with yesterday's clothes on an eyebrow went up after he gave a wave of good morning. "What ritual? Last night's or is there a new one?" The human was making sure his facts were straight.

"I could use some breakfast after last night," he smirked. Staring at the woman he waitedf or her to take the lead. "So how many odd stares am I going to get at the main house?" he asked with the utmost curiosity. For the moment he felt like an outsider and that was a little intimidating to him. In Ethan's mind he figured Wolves did not like human outsiders.
 
Getting off the couch as he came out, she motioned for him to follow her out of the cabin. "Last night's ritual. They're still concerned that it might have been messed up. My guess, given how my claws could shift out last night, is that we'll be fine. Who knows what it did to you though. Or at least, I hope we'll be fine. I haven't tried to fully shift yet myself." She said, walking out into the crisp mountain air.

"What we don't want people to realize is that every year we do a ritual to our goddess, Mother Moon. She's the nurturing, maternal, gift giving one who has allowed us to be able to shift whenever we like. Not just under a full moon. Some people just think that's how it is, but we have to appreciate her once a year to make sure that she will continue to favor us so. Mother Moon's flip side is Luna, the more daring sister who we call on or evoke when tricksters are about, or the mating season is here. She's the one who riles everyone up." Lexi explained as they walked about. There were other wolves milling around their houses, going about their lives and walking about. They gave them a wide berth and eyed Ethan warily.

"You'll have to get used to all the staring. People still don't trust that you won't hurt us, betray us, or something like that. They'll have to have time to get used to you, if they ever do." She shrugged, "But I would say that it would be easier if we don't talk about what happened last night. No one would particularly take it well." She said, glancing over at him as they neared the Main House. Opening the door and walking in, smells of bacon and egg greeted them. "Oh, yes, breakfast!" She grinned, hopping down the hallway and towards the large kitchen.

It was a lovely, open and large area with plenty of marble counter space. The appliances were all state of the art, and it seemed the Pack must have had some sort of steady supply of income to be able to afford everything in the area like this. A few people were milling about, smiling and chatting as they entered. Everyone stopped however the moment they saw Lexi and Ethan.

"Look, it's our very own resident babysitter." A teasing voice was heard, coming from a young man by the fridge. With dark black hair, and piercing eyes there was an air of dominance about him. Pulling out the orange juice and walking over, he slapped Lexi's ass in a familiar manner and moved past her to find the cups on the other end of the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too, Rider." Lexi rolled her eyes, laughing. Plates of food sat out on the kitchen island, and she motioned for Ethan to help himself. More dark hair appeared near her, though it belonged to a petite girl around their age. She threw her arms about Lexi, hugging her closely. "I've been so worried about you! They kept going on about how they were going to punish you, and how it was going to make you learn your place..." She babbled, holding her best friend closely.

"Ava, I'm okay! It's fine, they're just saddling me with this one for awhile and will let me know the rest later." She said, hugging her friend back and letting go to point towards Ethan. "This is Ethan, he's from the village nearby. Ethan, this is my good friend, Ava." She said, introducing the two. The other Lycan woman eyed him curiously, "Huh," She said, bringing her nose into the air to smell him. "He doesn't smell like us... Well sort of, he kind of smells like you. But I guess you've been sharing that cabin." Ava inched closer, leaning into his person space to sniff him a bit more.
 
Walking outside Ethan heard about Lexi's concerns, as well as the town's, about shifting. He didn't realize following a pretty girl could have done so much damage. Sure, he wasn't complaining about things on his end because well last night was fun. However, it was starting to dawn on him the damage that may have been done. "In time I guess we'll know," he said low.

Then his eyes roamed over the people staring a him, giving them both a wide birth. He tried nodding to people, and be overall friendly whether or not they returned the kindness was on them in Ethan's view. With all the warnings he got Ethan was adjusted to the concept of being an outsider.

Both eyes nearly bulged out of his head. The kitchen was so big and with so many state of the art toys inside it. His eyes darted from all the devices and stations while his nose savored the smell of bacon and eggs.

As the man that called Lexi a babysitter came up to the woman and slapped her ass Ethan tried not to glare at him. Deep down he wanted to give out a defiant little growl too. Apparently he was slowly becoming native.

Then Ava was given a wave, "Heya," he said flashing the woman a smile. Then the wolf began to smell him. Worried she may have smelled what Lexi and him had done last night he began to smell Ava back with the hope to confuse her. Plus smell still had a powerful impression on humans, not just wolves.
 
Ava moved back in surprise, a light laugh escaping from her as she blinked her wide blue eyes. "What is he doing? He shouldn't be doing that." She giggled, looking back to Lexi who gave a shrug. "What can I say, he's not that bad for a human." She chuckled in reply.

The redhead went over to the island, picking up her own plate to load with all of the delicious smelling breakfast items. A few other of the people in the kitchen seemed to relax, seeing how Ava had approached the human and not gotten hurt. They continued with their own meal, or scrubbing up the pots and pans that had gone into making it. "Come on, Ethan, eat up. We've got a big day ahead of us. We'll go into the store room after this and get enough clothing so that you're comfortable. Pick up a few toiletries, that sort of thing. Whatever else your human body might need to survive out here."

Ava continued to curiously look over him, even reaching out to poke him lightly on the cheek. "What do your teeth look like? Are they as sharp as ours?" She asked, giving him a smile so that he could see how indeed her canines were sharper than an average human's. Rider had walked over to hand Lexi a glass of juice, and they seemed to be discussing pack business.

"That's one of the Alpha's sons, he's also my cousin." Ava said, tilting her head over in the young man's direction. "It's why we sort of look alike. Though he got all of the tall genes, I'll probably be stuck at 5'3" forever." She sighed, "That's nice that they're letting Lexi show you around though. You could have been stuck with someone who isn't fun at all. You should come hang out with us later today. There are a few people our age, so we generally all spend time together. I guess it could be interesting to have someone new around." She said, tilting her head and looking him over as she tucked a piece of her straight black hair behind her ear.
 
Chuckling Ethan grabbed a plate then waited his turn in line. He didn't care cut and if anyone decided to cut in front of him Ethan made no fuss. Grabbing some eggs and bacon Ava eventually poked at his cheek. Ethan curled back his teeth to let the young woman see. "Not as sharp as yours. They still do me just fine."

"Are you blushing or getting embarrassed Ava?" Ethan asked when the woman looked down and curled back a strand of hair while looking down. "I'm just like everyone here. Well, I don't howl at the moon, but I have interests, things I like, that sort of thing. Aside from the shifting and sharp teeth we are not too much different."

Before sitting down he whispered to Ava, "So he's the one that took an Omega over the island that one time?" Ethan was trying to figure out who's who for the pack. After Ava answered he sat down.

Ethan had scrambled eggs, a few pieces of bread, lightly toasted, some jam, and bacon that was fatty. Starting to dig into his plate he looked at the people around him just trying to get a feel of how they were looking at him.
 
Ava tilted her head, listening to him as she got behind him in line for food. "I am not! I'm not getting embarrassed!" She protested, over his questions, though she was clearly blushing now on being called out on it. Hearing him say that he had interests as well made her look curious. "Really, like what?" She asked, "I heard you work as a butcher...? Is that your interest? I suppose that's not so different from our hunters. Though they actually go out and get the animals themselves and then do the butchering. Or do humans do it like that too?" She asked.

In an adjoining room there was a large and long table set up for people to eat at and they walked in there. Lexi was already in there, forking at her full plate of food. All the Lycans seemed to have grand appetites. Rider was on her left side, with his arm casually slung over her shoulder as he ate himself. Neither of the two seemed to be paying particular attention to the other though despite the apparent closeness, as she was speaking to the girl on her right and he was fully into eating what was on her plate.

Ava motioned for him to sit down next to her on the other side. "You know about that?" She looked at him incredulously, "Who the heck has been telling you... Ohh, Lexi? Really, she got into that already? I mean, not that we don't all talk about that sort of thing pretty openly but you're..." She looked at him, not sure if she wanted to finish that sentence. "New." Is how she did, a bit lamely. "That would be him though. If you have Alpha in your blood, it's hard not to be called to it. My Dad and Rider's are brothers, so my father runs another pack back on the mainland. He sent me out here a few years ago when I reached sexual maturity though, all of his Betas were trying to mount me or give me a taste for them one way or another, you know." She said this off handedly, as if he would totally know what she was talking about.

"I'm not an Alpha myself, I'm actually a bit more of an Omega, much more submissive. But I've got the bloodline, so whoever gets to be my mate might get to take over the pack. Get caught one time with three guys stuffing me and suddenly it's 'You're moving out to your Uncle's'." She sighed, and then looked over at Ethan. "Oh, I guess I can see how Lexi would just tell you things. You're easy to talk to, kind of forget humans aren't like us in this regard."
 
Noting the blush Ethan said nothing about it. When she asked him about hunting he replied, "Some people do. I've done it. To be honest it's not my favorite thing to do, but if need be I will. My interests including reading, running, snowmobiling, before I got involved with my parents business I was a nerd. They're kind of outcasts. I like watching a good movie, sex, the usual stuff," it felt good to be open and not be looked at like a pervert.

Ethan started to put two and two together. Alphas were dominant, obviously. Omegas were submissive, which made sense. Betas were wolves that had aspirations to be Alphas, but weren't high enough of the food chain to be one without help. Maybe they were a little submissive too.

Looking at Ava as he sat, "I'm sure those three guys were having fun. You probably were too," he smiled taking a few bites of the eggs which were good. The bacon followed suit and it was incredible. After chewing he said to Ava, "I told you we're not all that different. Humans aren't too open sexually, but I find that to be an advantage to were life. What kind of Alpha would you want to be mated to? Do you get to pick?"
 
Ava leaned an elbow against the table, looking off a bit dreamily as she had to think about who her ideal mate would be. "No, I don't get to pick him. None of us do, a whole council and the presiding Alpha does. It'll be happening pretty soon though! I can't wait to have my Mating Ritual, and go to my friend's. I'll probably have a pretty amazing one since I'm the Alpha's daughter, but Lexi will have a good deal as well since she's the main Beta's one here. Probably will end up with one of the Alpha's sons anyway, I don't know why people to pretend that there will actually be a question about it." She shrugged. "As for myself, well... I want someone who can help take care of things, since I'm not all that aggressive myself. A good leader for my pack, smart, able to really think things out carefully. They'll have a lot of responsibility. Attractive and good in bed, of course. A good father for my pups, stable. Probably not much different than most girls I would think." She said, stopping talking so that she could continue eating.

Lexi laughed at something the girl and Rider had said, and looked across the table to check on Ethan. She gave a smile and a wave, tilting her head towards him with a questioning look in her eyes as if to see if he was alright over with Ava.
 
Ethan heard everything listed off in a mate. He had wondered about the policies about breeding. So hearing a mate was expected to properly breed the one chosen for them was noted, like so many other bits of information. "I'm sure you'll find someone great. When you're mated does that mean no more fourways with three men? Part of you will be sad if such is the case," Ethan said half teasingly half serious. "Better get them in while you cannnnnn." The man's eyebrows waggled a little.

Chomping on more bacon he smiled enjoying the taste despite the rapid cooling. Someone knew how to cook in this kitchen. Seeing Lexi look at him, Ethan gave a nod that everything was okay.
 
Ava laughed, putting her utensils back on her plate. "Yes, it means no more four ways... Though really that happened since I'm an Omega and I find it harder to say no. Usually in a pack I would be protected for that, and out here I am. But once I was old enough, it was like open field, I guess something to do with my scent changing to them. Once I'm mated, my wolf won't want any other men. That'll be it for me, and I'll be happy like that. Though if our mates are kind, when they're away and we're lonely we're allowed to find ourselves some very good female friends to play with. Or even when they're there if the girls are unmated." She chuckled, and batted at his arm as he went on about how she'd have to get them in now. "Stop it! It's not like we end up doing that kind of thing all the time, or even often. It's just what could happen, and we don't really judge people based on their needs as long as it doesn't hurt anyone."

Lexi got up from where she had been sitting, walking back towards the kitchen with her empty plate. After a few minutes she came back inside and lifted away Ava's as well. "You done with that, Ethan? And I hope Ava here isn't telling you any dirty secrets or embarrassing ones." She teased her friend.
 
Last edited:
"How did you work that many cocks anyway?" Ethan asked out of sheer morbid curiosity. If Ava was was so open about the incident happening then he figured she wouldn't have mind explaining the technicality behind it. "Not even if your mate gives you permission?" again the human was trying to get more information. Since he was part of the pack it couldn't have hurt anyone to know everything ahead of time. "You mean in other words Lexi and a few of your gal pals," a sly smirk formed at his face as he comment about which friends the Raven haired girl would be finding if her mate went away.

When Lexi came over Ethan smiled, "Nothing embarrassing or scandalous about you. Ava was just telling me about the time she was triple tag teamed by three men. Apparently it's why her father sent her hear." Ethan shrugged finishing up his plate and set his own silverware down. "Now what?"
 
"Well how else do you think? Okay," She turned in her seat to face him as to explain better, "So I'm going into the training room, I wanted to run on the treadmill, maybe practice some of my boxing after I was warmed up." The petite woman smiled, knowing that it might be surprising that she enjoyed keeping fit in such a way. "One of the top Betas' sons, Andrew, comes in. I guess my scent was really enticing that day, because he's all over me. Wanting to be my sparring partner, getting kind of touchy about it. It's fine, we're not against touching, so I let him. I miss a punch, and of course I just have to fall over. I'm on my stomach, and that was just a little too much for him I guess. Andrew throws off his boxing gloves and gets down, placing his hands on my back to keep me down, starts feeling down my sides... Then starts ripping off my clothing. The scent of arousal was crazy in there, so I can't really blame Cameron when he walked in for wanting to join in. Andrew was his best friend, so the two of them weren't going to fight over me." She started to wave herself a bit as she continued on with her story, "Luna, once I was naked we were all making out, one in front of me and the other behind me. Hands everywhere, running all over my body, fingering me and sucking at me. I think they had been really wanting to tag team a girl together, feel the other moving in and out. Ohh, they filled me so good, I thought I was going to die. I didn't even care that we were on the gym mats in the training room, making so much noise." The raven haired girl started to squirm a little in her place, clearly getting excited as she retold the story.

"So they're moving in and out of me at this amazing pace, it's agonizingly slow but none of us wanted to rush it just yet. It felt so amazing. Then David walks in, the Lycan who runs the entire training room. I didn't even think it was possible to get hard that fast, but the next thing I knew he was unbuttoning his pants and putting his cock to my lips. I was so slammed between the two others, I couldn't even squirm away so I just had to take it. It was all just moans, slapping of flesh against one another, and then the other two really started to plow into me, fucking me so hard." She shuddered again, "We couldn't stop, we just kept going on like that, all three of them switching positions until they had all had me in all of my holes." She sighed, her breasts heaving as she finished the story. "But no, I wouldn't want another man once I'm mated. So these memories are kind of fun to hold on to."

Lexi had walked over to catch the tail end of it, and raised her brows. "Oh geez, are we getting into that kind of thing so early?" She teased, running her hands down the hair of her friend. "Yes, this is why Ava is here, because none of the guys will just take her so roughly. They know to be more concerning with her consent, especially since nobody here is necessarily vying for the Alpha position of her father's pack." She then looked to Ethan with a smile, "Next is the store room, you ready?"
 
Back
Top