Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

I listen to them when I'm in the mood for them, but I've been off them for a little while now. I go through different phases all the time.

Because it's my thread and I can... here's mah baby.

attachment.php

Heh. I haven't cut the strings yet, so it looks like there's a giant spider on the end of it.

I kinda like the Spider look there... Looks cool from that angle...

Idea: A world without light. All of the four Fundamental Forces are the same, with the lone exception that the visible spectrum of light does not, and never has, existed. People can still hear and touch and taste and smell themselves and others, they just can't see any of it.

A new idea:

Wild west-ish setting, an aging gunslinger... inspired by this song:

What’s it take to make the dime drop?
All of these kids who think they’re quick on the draw
Always shooting at outlaws
I’m busy keeping my Colt cocked
And I’m gonna know you when you finally come
Cause I got you in my mind’s eye
I got you in my mind’s eye

I’m gonna take up the Steinway
Waiting for the bullet that I’ll never see come
I’m gonna start me a new wave
I’m putting up with you lightweights
Calling me out to the middle of the street
Oh I’ve got you in my mind’s eye

My day might be coming yours is coming first
I’ll knock you outta your daylights
And when you come for me some night
You better bring a shovel and be expecting the worst
Cause I got you in my mind’s eye

I had a thread started with three assassins. Two males and one female. Never got off the ground, sadly or barely did.

I'm sort of torn between a few ideas...

An assassin that works alone, and so co-writers could sort of come and go from the thread, depending on the needs of the story...

An assassin that works alone, and the co-writer is either his target, or is being threatened by his target...

An assassin that works with someone, either she's his support that feeds him information and such, or they're both in the field together, something along those lines...

There's always the rival assassin route, too, but it seems a little... overdone.

I'm sort of torn between a few ideas...

An assassin that works alone, and so co-writers could sort of come and go from the thread, depending on the needs of the story...

An assassin that works alone, and the co-writer is either his target, or is being threatened by his target...

An assassin that works with someone, either she's his support that feeds him information and such, or they're both in the field together, something along those lines...

There's always the rival assassin route, too, but it seems a little... overdone.

Mine was a bit more... convoluted? All three worked for the same syndicate. They have worked together and apart and both men have been the female assassin's lover off and on for years. There's a lot more to the thread idea but I think I'm going to just need to find one male and have him write both parts. Depending on a third party doesn't work easily.

Mine was a bit more... convoluted? All three worked for the same syndicate. They have worked together and apart and both men have been the female assassin's lover off and on for years. There's a lot more to the thread idea but I think I'm going to just need to find one male and have him write both parts. Depending on a third party doesn't work easily.

Yeah, I'm of the opinion that group threads don't really work. It's why I've spread everyone out on the Sojourn one, just because it's more of a bunch of one-on-one threads pieced together than a real group thread. I've just never seen one really go anywhere for any length of time.

~ cants her head from where she lays, curled up like a good little pet, and watches Him play, and mutter to Himself ~

Having... fun???

Back