Top 200 reasons why RoryN won't leave Jan. 1 like he promised

112. Laurel won't let me out of my contract. <Rory voice>

4727929.28bd1d8b.600x450i.556d00bc435a.png

176. Who will protect the black...I mean the Afro-American posters if I leave? <Rory voice>

I remember that the Vasectomy thread caught my attention re this funny back and forth between the two of you.:)
But I wonder how long before that was it going on for

I remember that the Vasectomy thread caught my attention re this funny back and forth between the two of you.:)
But I wonder how long before that was it going on for

I'll admit I struggle with pretentious people.

You do realize you just called half the country racist rednecks? That right there is why your woman lost. It will take time for you to figure it out.

We're "patient" tho. :)
I would never, ever vote for any Clinton. Your assumption as to who I voted for is incorrect. "My" woman would have been Carly if she'd beaten Trump in the primaries.

giphy.gif

Pay no attention to them, Chey. Merry, happy anniversary.

Thanks! I'm amazed that anyone who even remotely knows me from my time at Lit would think I'd vote for Clinton. Not a chance in hell of that ever happening!

Let's create a personal attack post about someone else! Drama, drama, drama!

I would never, ever vote for any Clinton. Your assumption as to who I voted for is incorrect. "My" woman would have been Carly if she'd beaten Trump in the primaries.

Yeah...I didn't vote either...

Thanks! I'm amazed that anyone who even remotely knows me from my time at Lit would think I'd vote for Clinton. Not a chance in hell of that ever happening!

Damn straight. You've been a Bernie fan from way back. Well known fact.

Yeah...I didn't vote either...

Ah, but I DID vote. I got three votes out of my one official vote! I voted for Gary Johnson. People who supported Trump told me my vote was counted as a vote for Clinton. People who supported Clinton told me that my vote was counted as a vote for Trump. So, I actually voted for Johnson, Trump and Clinton, depending on who YOU voted for.

You need to decide if you're going to be a player or a dabbler. :)

I'm a dabbler. Here for a short time, then likely gone again for months. I just wanted to read what my husband actually agreed to in this stupid wager he made.

Ah, but I DID vote. I got three votes out of my one official vote! I voted for Gary Johnson. People who supported Trump told me my vote was counted as a vote for Clinton. People who supported Clinton told me that my vote was counted as a vote for Trump. So, I actually voted for Johnson, Trump and Clinton, depending on who YOU voted for.

I didn't vote. None of them were worth a damn.

You know when it comes down to it you just have to vote. Maybe it seems small and does not matter. In my lifetime I have seen elections come down to a few thousand votes.

Your vote matters.

You know when it comes down to it you just have to vote. Maybe it seems small and does not matter. In my lifetime I have seen elections come down to a few thousand votes.

Your vote matters.

That really depends on the state.

you know...
the fucker posted after his midnight...

and worse...
he is dying to tell you why alaska midnight
was a get out of self exile free card!

cunt is a cunt....

or not...

every cunt needs a technicality!

Back