Top 200 reasons why RoryN won't leave Jan. 1 like he promised

To be fair, the dare Rory and I agreed to was to refrain from posting during the calendar year 2017 in the extremely unlikely event of a Clinton loss.

We are free to lurk and answer PMs, as I recall.

To be fair, the dare Rory and I agreed to was to refrain from posting during the calendar year 2017 in the extremely unlikely event of a Clinton loss.

We are free to lurk and answer PMs, as I recall.

This is all your doing? The board owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

If he were to leave...which he won't...for the following reasons:

Lack of integrity pretty much "TRUMPS" (*snicker*) the remaining 199. But since a lot of people welch on bets and commitments he'll give himself a pass.

Lack of integrity pretty much "TRUMPS" (*snicker*) the remaining 199. But since a lot of people welch on bets and commitments he'll give himself a pass.

You know what I'd do? I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' Devil in the ass.

"Curly" Bill Brocious, Tombstone

This is all your doing? The board owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

No. Not at all. It was his idea. My idea of stakes was a 30 day sigline bet. But like Marty McFly, I sorta suck at backing down from dares and being called chicken. Call that bold or foolish, or both. So I matched his wager.

No. Not at all. It was his idea. My idea of stakes was a 30 day sigline bet. But like Marty McFly, I sorta suck at backing down from dares and being called chicken. Call that bold or foolish, or both. So I matched his wager.

Can I buy you a beer or something?

Because Clinton won the popular vote. Which is kind of like her winning. . .

Why do you think he is king of the obit threads...

:eek:

That's the story of his social life: Dead, dead, deadski!

10. Because he's Manu's alt and the place would fall apart without him.

:rolleyes:

Back