The Mob Bosses Son and His Young Teacher

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Name: Jennifer Walters
Looks: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/the-client-list-jennifer-love-hewitt-11.jpg
In: http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/69301493/id/9QxowYxtT-2yNlvTKLTjSA/size/y.jpg and https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/52/f6/20/52f620a152d940704f5cd52a390477c7.jpg

Jennifer was a teacher and she loved her job. She knew her being quite young sometimes made things harder for her but she worked hard and that why she got her dream job which was in a public school in an area that had young people who were set up to fail because of the area they were brought up in. She like giving those young people a chance by giving them a great education because she came from the same place as them. She had a rough up bringing her mother was a drug addict who was a lady of the night and her father died when she was young due to his alcoholism. She had fought her way out of the hell hole she was brought up in with education.

One of the young people recently was really testing her. She knew his family was quite feared in the city and by the teachers. This allowed the young man to behave however he wanted but she wasn’t allowing it. She had tried lots of ways to reach out to him but it hadn’t worked so far. Once again she had given him another detention. She sat at her desk waiting for him to show up. Today she was going to try something different. She was going to offer to tutor him. She had spoken to his father on the phone earlier and he had agreed to it. On the phone he sounded a little rough. She wondered if his father had the same reputation as him as a ‘Bad Boy’ and ‘Player’.

Name: Christopher, you can call him Chris.

men-jeans-nav-skinnyleg-new.jpg

Athletic build

Preferred outfit: Jeans and v cut t shirts, beat up vans.

Standing 6'0", he is taller than most the students. Not that it mattered, he'd be an asshole even if he were 5' nothing. He's next in line for his father 'kingdom', if you will.

Being the heir to a Mob boss had its perks, and it's fall backs. It means you get a lot of attention and It means you have to watch people around you, closely.

By the time he was a senior in high school, he'd fucked all the girls in his class worth fucking. There was only one woman he wanted, and she ain't no high school girl. As a matter of fact, he was on his way to see her, late, as usual.

He walks in the door, five minutes after detention had officially started.

Last edited:
Jennifer sat waiting for Christopher to turn up to detention. Why did he always have to make things harder for himself? She always tried to fair and reasonable with him but he was really pushing her buttons. She wasn’t mean teacher and didn’t go too hard on him. She knew if he tried he would succeed so that is why she pushed him to try harder. She knew of his reputation around school with the girls in his classes and it didn’t surprise her. He was a good looking boy who had a bit of charm. The girls went crazy over him and when he was done with them they were heartbroken. There had been many a girl in tears over him and sent to see the schools councillor. If she was in school with him she would have probably been one of those girls he had charmed and then thrown to the side when he was done. She would never really admit it because she was his teacher but she was attracted to him but of course she would never act on it because she was a professional.

He finally strolled up 5 minutes later. “You took you’re time Christopher. I am adding another 5 minutes on your detention.” She said. She stood up out of her chair and walked to the front of her desk. “Christopher sit down. We have things to discuss.” She said. She sat on the front of her desk and crossed her long tanned legs. “Now Christopher I have spoken to your father about how I think we can change things around with you. You are a smart boy but you don’t use your brain in class you are too busy trying to be ‘cool’. From this weekend I will be tutoring you. I am going to push you but that is only because I know you can achieve if you try. Tutoring will be on a Friday night and Saturday afternoon. “She said. She knew he wouldn’t be too happy about the days of tutoring but his father had decided when. “If you feel you need more support you can always come see after school with any issues or anything you’re struggling with. Christopher I believe in you and it is time you did too.” She said.

Chris walks in to the room, greeted by Jennifer. She hated when he called her that, but he could swear that he'd caught her smiling after being reprimanded for doing so. And that dress! Her legs tan, silky smooth, begging to be touched. As she crosses her legs Chris tries to steal a peek at her panties. He's barely listening.

"Tutoring? What?! Why?"

"Cmon Jen- uh, I mean Ms. Walters, I was only late because I was doing work for Mr. Johnson, I swear that fat old man hates me, keeps me after every class."

She uncrosses and crosses her legs as if to tease him.

Oh man did he want her, all he could think about was what was under that little dress, which she seemed to wear exclusively on the days he had detention.

He hated when they called him Christopher, and usually made a scene about it. But something about the way Jennifer said it to him, the way she carefully pronounced his name and held on to the last syllable as it left her lips. The way she demanded authority and respect from him, no woman had ever done that before.

"Okay, fine. I'll do your stupid tutoring. I'm not dumb ya know, just..."

He loses his trail of thought, as she uncrossed and crosses her legs again. They were screaming to be touched, Chris couldn't help but stare at Jennifer's tight body.

Last edited:
"Christopher tutoring not a punishment. You lack determination and concentration. With 1:1 tutoring I can help you more." Jennifer said. She didn't want him upset about tutoring. She was wanting to help him not distress him.

She cared for him and wanted to help him with his education. School isn't suit to everyone and she wanted to make school easier for him. She also wouldn't mind spending time alone with him because she found intriguing.

She stood up and walked over to him. She touched his arm. "Listen Christopher I know you're aren't dumb. You're clever just don't apply it to your work. Me tutoring you is to help you because I want you to do well." She said.

She had a big soft spot for him and really wanted him to do well. She wanted him to keep out of trouble more because she saw the good in him. "The tutoring will be at your house and be informal and relaxed. Christopher I'm here for you." She said.

A warmth he's never felt before filled his body. When she touched him, he was in utter ecstasy. His knees weakened as her hand left his arm. All he wanted was to feel her.

"Okay, Jennifer, I'll agree to the damn tutoring session."

He smiles and waited for her reaction to his taunt.

"What do you plan on doing different anyway? You're just gonna give up like the rest of them. I hate this shit, my dad only makes me come so he doesn't get any extra attention. I'm not gonna be using any of this crap when I'm outta here, I'm a made man."

He watches as Jennifer paces, her calf muscles tightening, then her thighs. Her body moves under her skirt as the fabric rises and falls along her thigh, dancing, teasing him. He wanted ever so much to see under it.

Last edited:
“Don’t call me Jennifer here and don’t talk like that to me. I am only tutoring you to help you. Listen you can call me Jennifer in tutoring but not at school it isn’t appropriate.” Jennifer said. She looked at Christopher as she played with her hair. He always made her feel a little nervous and uncomfortable.

“With 1:1 it means I can plan my teaching around you and not the majority. I am not going to give up on you. I am never going to give up on you. I am dedicated to helping you succeed. I don’t what you are on about being a made man but you need your education because it will help you.” She said.

She looked at the clock seeing detention was half over. “Christopher please just let me help you. Don’t think of tutoring as a bad thing. Now I am going to let you go early from detention. I will see you tomorrow for your first tutoring session.” She said. She headed back to her table and grabbed her bag she was going to walk out with him.

"Fine."

He acted as though he was disappointed with the outcome. I get to see her this weekend, and I get outta this shithole early. Still disappointed he didn't get a glance at Jennifer's panties he stalls her.

"Wait, Jenni-uh Ms.Walters, I wanted to thank you." He steps close to her, he can smell her perfume, and just being in this proximity to her causes his heart to race.

"For giving me a chance."

Christopher gives Jennifer a hug, bringing his waist in close to hers. He can feel her tight body through her dress, and a longing he had never felt before over whelms him as his hand finds the small of her back.

The image of her legs strong in his mind. All he wanted was to see under her dress. Her authority over him was extremely intriguing to him, he wondered what sort of spell she had cast.

“Christopher no need to thank me. Every teacher at this school should give you a chance but there too caught up in their own things to give you the time you deserve.” Jennifer said. Being a young teacher she had a lot more understanding of youth and had time for them unlike the other teachers who wanted to get rid of the students as soon as they could.

The hug surprised her. She let him hug her at first because it wasn’t too inappropriate yet. She liked being close to him. His hand on her back made her back away. “Come on lets go. How are you getting home?” She said. She held her bag tightly trying to calm herself after that hug that had excited her just a little.

She led the way out of the classroom. She locked the door. “If you need a lift home. I can drop you off.” She said wanting him to get home safe. She walked by his side playing with her long brunette hair.

Jennifer's body slips away from his, Chris' fingers taking in every bit of contact with her.

For a second he felt her move close into him. Did she want him like he wanted her?

He followed Jennifer out into the hallway, examining her body closely as she lead.

Chris was smitten.

"Ride home?" He could easily have one of his dad's lackeys come pick him up if he wanted. Chris wouldn't let this opportunity pass.

"Actually, Ms.Walters, if you wouldn't mind giving me a ride?" He places his hand on her shoulder. Her hair brushes along the backside of it, She's so soft, he thinks to himself.

Anything to take in the sight of her beautiful body. He hoped he hadn't been staring too much, he couldn't help but admire it. Especially with the hug, and how she seemed to tease him with that dress.

"It's in the upper east side, Carmine avenue."

"Of course I don't mind. It will help me know where to go tomorrow as well as making me feeling better knowing you're safe and at home." Jennifer said. His hand on her shoulder felt nice he had soft big hands.

She moved away from him slightly knowing this wrong him putting her hands on her even in a friendly way."That's not to far from me." She said. She couldn't afford that neighbourhood it was the most expensive neighbourhood in the city.

They walked out to the parking lot. She unlocked her car- http://wpmedia.driving.ca/2014/09/beetle-5.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=800&h=520&crop=1. She dumped her bag in the back. She got into the drivers seat. "So Christopher got any plans for the weekend other than tutoring?" She asked starting the car up as he got in the passenger seat.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Lindsey from fourth period had asked me to take her out. But I'm thinking I wanna flake, she's kinda ditsy."

Truth was, he wanted Jennifer, and no one else. She was a woman.

When Jennifer was focused on the road, Chris would take the opportunity to scan her body. His balls ached from the innocent hug they shared earlier. This shit hurts. Staring at her wasn't helping so he tried to distract himself.

"Slug bug!"

He exclaimes as he playfully punches her arm, looking for any reason at all to touch her. His cool calm demeanor seemed to fade around her.

Jennifer listened to what he had to say of Lindsey and made her feel bad for the girl. Yes she was ditsy but she seemed a nice girl really. Christopher was a player and the whole school knew about it. Her eyes stayed on the road as she drove.

She was so ready to get home and slip into her babydoll and read a good book. It had been such a long day and she was tired. She was surprised when he hit her in the arm. “Christopher that was extremely dangerous I could of crashed.” She said with a little smile thinking it was sort of funny.

She pulled up to his house. “Well here’s your home. I hope you have a good night and I will see you tomorrow afternoon.” She said tucking her long brunette hair behind her ears.

"Sounds good Ms. Walters." Chris says, smiling.

"I know you said you were doing all this cause you want, but, I am still greatful, thank you."

He places his hand on Jennifer's thigh, seeing if he could get away with feeling her leg, the legs that had been calling out to him the entire ride home.

She was firm, and soft, her skirt had ridden up high on her thigh, his finger tips grazed her skin.

"I really mean it."

Chris' heart was pounding.

Last edited:
She liked his hand on her leg. She let it stay there for a few moments before pulling away from him. “You’re very welcome. Now off you go. I am sure your father is wondering where you are.” She said with a warm smile. The hand had excited her a little and her pussy was tingling a little getting wet.

She was ready to go home and get in bed and maybe have a little party for one ;). She was looking forward to tutoring him tomorrow she was sure she would make a real difference in his life and education with this tutoring.

The moment Chris' hand left Jennifers skin, his balls began to ache again. It had been a few days since he had relieved himself. Her perfume, her hair and soft skin were mesmerizing. His cock practically bursting from his pants, he hopes she hadn't noticed it.

"Ok Ms.Walters, I'll let you go now."

He awkwardly shuffles out of the car as to not reveal his throbbing, aching erection.

Maybe he would call Lindsey, he was dying to relieve his sexual frustration. He wouldn't be able to focus at all tomorrow if he didn't take care of this, thing.

But, there was a look in Jennifer's eyes, a familiar look.

"She wants me" he wishfully thinks to himself.

His father had not been home in a few days. It wasn't strange if he didn't come home for weeks at a time, he was a busy man, after all.

Chris lays on the couch, replaying the images of Jennifer in his mind, his hand wanders and finds his member.

"Should I save this load for her?" He ponders, in his mind, Jennifer would be his, no matter what.

Last edited:
Jennifer drove home. She got showered and then slipped into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5288065 . She climbed into bed and put some TV on. She found her brain drifting to thoughts of Christopher. She kept trying to stop but she couldn’t. Her hand travelled down her slim stomach and into her panties. As she thought of him she touched her wet pussy. She was moaning out with her eyes closed.

Chris grabs the base of his shaft, unable to contain himself he begins to stroke his swollen, aching member.

He recalls Jennifers soft skin, beautiful hair, and her perfume as he pumps his cock.

"Oh fuck," he moans, his pants low at his waist, the band of his boxers at the base of his shaft.

Last edited:
Her pussy was wet and her eyes shut tightly. She pushed her panties off and then pushed two fingers into her pussy. She began moving them in and out moaning loudly. Her other hand stroked at her clit. She bite her lip moaning loudly. God this felt so good. Her thoughts were only of Christopher. She added another finger and then another making that four fingers in her. She even added her thumb and that is when she came all over her fist. “Oh Christopher.” She cried out surprising herself but she was thinking of him as she came so it was that surprising.

Last edited:
Chris pumped and pumped his cock, grabbing and cupping his balls with his free hand. He stroked his hard member, picturing Jennifer's legs, and he imagined what her pussy smelled like. Her perky tits danced in his mind as he felt his balls tingle with the beginnings of an orgasm.

His cock dripping with pre-cum, he grips it firmly, picturing her mouth on it.

"Fuck." He moans.

With a flash of self control he stops, balls aching.

"I'm going for it," he thinks to himself. "She's gonna get my backed up load, and help ease this, thing."

He pulls his pants up, cock still throbbing, buttons and zips them. His erection painfully trapped beneath the fabric, he walks over to the shower, turns on the water, ice cold.

He strips, revealing his toned athletic figure.

Chris takes a moment to admire himself and his erection in the mirror,

Who wouldn't want me? He thinks to himself.

He steps in the icy cold shower, gasping for air as his body is shocked at the cold.

He regulates his breathing and runs the icy cold water over his cock, hoping to get his mind off of Ms.Walters.

Jennifer fell asleep after her orgasm. She slept peacefully with dreams of Christopher. Ever since feeling his hand on her leg she had been unable to stop thinking of him. She had always found him attractive but never had these sort of dreams or thoughts. That hand had just made her mind go crazy.

The next morning she woke up and went to get a shower. Under the water her body glistened. She washed her hair under the water and then got out. She dried her hair with her hairdryer then curled it. She looked in her wardrobe and decided to wear https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f9/44/b9/f944b99e7284451a60e12fecde211e37.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9d/eb/9f/9deb9f8dcbc06b0b9b82f8a4f6776844.jpg and http://www.clouboutinshoeshop.com/i...Daffodile 160mm Platforms Off White M1363.jpg .

She went to do some jobs around town and before long it was the afternoon. She got into her car and drove to Christopher’s house it looked even bigger and grander in the day time. She carried her books to the door with her. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

It was a long and hard night. The cold shower un affective. Like a soldier at attention, his cock remained firm and unmoved, pointing straight up. It throbbed and ached but Chris remained strong, Jennifer will be the one to relieve me.

After tossing and turning through the night, Chris lazily awakes only to realize it was the afternoon.

"Oh shit!"

He had over slept.

" I gotta get ready!"

He runs out of his bed and straight to his shower. His quarters complete with bathroom and lounge area, a room that easily trumped a small apartment. He soaks in the water and lathers his body, flexing all the while. After a rinse he hops out, and once again does his daily muscle check poses in front of the mirror.

*Door bell rings*

"Fuck!"

He grabs the closest pair of jeans and the first clean shirt he could spot and runs to the door.

Ms Walters stands at the other side, Chris drooling over her, his confidence turns to nervousness at the sight of her tight, supple body.

He opens his mouth but no words come out...

Jennifer smiled at Christopher. She was happy to see he was dressed and not just in his boxers just woken up. “Hi Christopher.” She said. She ran her hand through her long hair looking at him. “You letting me in so we can start studying for the afternoon. “ She said. She was ready to start helping him with education. She knew her help was really going to help him succeed more at school.

"Hey Jennifer," was all he could muster.

"Come in". His hair still wet he allows Ms.Walters to enter his house.

The living room was grand, a spiral staircase on either side lead upstairs, massive couches that could fit a party of ten, all around a fireplace.The bar at one end, a sunken den at the other.

He leads her into the den, sunken a 2' below the rest of the house. It gave a feeling of coziness.

"Will this do?" Chris asks, "My father has a wet bar he lets me dab into, would you like a drink." A feeling of bravery returns to him, as he offers her a drink.

Jennifer walked in thinking about if her saying he could call her by her name was a bad decision because when he said her name all she could think of was him screaming it at climax. She shook the thought away.

Christopher led her into the den. “Of course it will do.” She said smiling at him. The house was so big and stylish. She was a bit surprised by him offering her a drink. “No thanks it is a bit early to be drinking.” She said. She didn’t think she could trust herself drinking with him as well.

“So let’s sit and get started.” She said running her hand through her locks her other hand gripping her books.

Back