I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horny morning

Daddy has had a very horny morning and needs his lit slut to come play and help him relax.
j.doc36 on yahoo

Treating me very well now, thank you for asking.

How is this holiday runup been for you?

Oh please don't even ask!! Too much work, two sick kids, managing to put my back out and I just don't have the energy to do cards :(
I am looking forwards to the holidays when we can all wind down and hopefully get healthy!
I just don't do winter very well ;)
Hope you are having a far better time of it!

Oh please don't even ask!! Too much work, two sick kids, managing to put my back out and I just don't have the energy to do cards :(
I am looking forwards to the holidays when we can all wind down and hopefully get healthy!

My son and I always, ALWAYS, get sick when there's a holiday LOL This year, nothing so far.

My back went out a few weeks ago. My wife and um others were amazed that, when I told them I'd be bad for only a few days it actually happened.

I had a great morning, two summer interns were at work. One I knew was going to be in, but the second, she surprised me :D

Better pack a bag and that bikini and come down to the our hemisphere for Xmas in the South Pacific!:cool:
:rose:

Not just my ass, Daddy.... :)

016_1000.jpg

Hey Everyone, haven't been by in a while..... hi to everyone I know, and nice to meet the rest of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back