New Member Introductions

Hi everyone! I'm really excited about this site I love reading storys and writing them too. I'm still trying to figure out where to post my avatar picture?

You can't have an avatar until you've reached 100 posts. You can however put your pic in your signature or on your profile. If you are looking for a quick way to up your post count, I suggest a visit to the Playground and you will be there in no time at all.

BTW - welcome to Lit and I hope you enjoy your stay.
 
Hello!
I am a 23 year old administrative assistant, I am new to the discussion board but not the stories part of the site I love reading erotica... I am very open minded and love to try new stuff. I am bisexual ( althought I have never more than made out with another girl , I know I am bisexual and not bi-curious( i find the term bi-curious kind of offensive, in my mind you either know you are attracted to both sexes or you are not) and I love to discuss about every aspects of relationships and sex.I m happily married and I want to expand my knowledge so that sex never becomes boring or dull with my partner.I hate routine..... Feel free to PM me but note that I will not cyber or give additional pictures...
 
I'm 32, from Las Vegas with a passion for Asian and Latina women. I'm looking share my exploits and learn from others on this board. Sounds fun to me!
 
Ello ello. I'm a 18 year old black student living in London. I'm studying Geography at University so I know where everything in a woman is located automatically - the G spot for example. :rolleyes: I live in my own place and I have a lot of free time at the moment. Time which I put to good use. ;) Actively fit, I love playing football and go to the gym at least 3 times each week. I asked a friend to describe me and she said the following words - cocky, funny, quick-witted, geeky, fflirty, stubborn and intelligent. I guess I'll have to take her word for it. Just here for a bit of fun reallly. Open to try anything though. :cool:

Pictures and webcam are available if you meet the standards. ;)

I also love PMs so feel free to PM me. :)
 
Me and My Indian/Paki Girlfriend

Hello

His me and My Indian GirlfFriend want to enjoy this website, we also want to share her pictures with you and get comments, Is that okay...errr kind of fetish fun for us.

1.Can we also post a poll, that maybe risque.But in a way wed like this to be discrete...maybe we want view only pics or wed want to remove the pics after a while in entireity is that ok..

2.can any external links for pics be used?or is it possible to upload and delete pics?

3.also whats the best section of the forum to post this kind of stuff to get most viewership.

4..n how explict can the comment be in regards to this or at all.

peace out!

ps great lookin site
 
~Ember~

Hi, my name is Ember. Some of you may know me as Hotred911. This was about three plus years ago. Anyways, I'm 26, have been married to my husband for 6 1/2 years, and have three children. I hope to help some people out, as we love to friendly debate just about any topic. I've worked as an exotic dancer before, and hope to continue to do so as soon as I heal from a knee injury. I'm working on another website for breast implants, please check out my link and try out the free preview. I think many of you will enjoy it. Hope to get to know some of you more personally soon.

Kisses,
Ember
 
Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old male currently in school. I've been reading the site for a little bit now but I finally created an account to post here on the board. Hopefully I'll be able to hang out here and get to know some of you.
 
Hi, I'm a 19 year old female in college at UCLA. Just registered to see what goes on. Better site than most I've seen. You can IM me on Yahoo but follow the directions in my signature.
 
I am sadangel. I am 43 years old and have been in a relationship for nearly 8 years with the same woman. I am what you might call a searcher or a learner to bdsm and the many facests of it. I am pretty sure I am a "sub" as I find that in all my dreams, thoughts and fantasies, I am always submitting to the one I love. In real life, well, there is not D/s in our relationship, (sad sigh/gentle sigh).

I DO NOT cyber, so please note that if you PM me. Any requests to cyber will be immediatly ignored.

What I hope to get from the "How To" forum? How to do many things, including add an avatar to my profile. LOL.
 
Hey everyone!

I have found this community to be vibrant and flourishing and decided to become a part of it. I was drawn here by the stories and stayed for the chat and discussion boards.

I'm a 19 year old college student at the U of Michigan pre-health major. I'm straight, 6 foot tall, 160 lbs, fit, and a rehab technician at a hospital.

Just here to find some people to chat with and whatnot. Not really anything specifically because I'm not very experienced. (a virgin that has never even been kissed if you must know) However, I'm not boring or fat or ugly or anything, just a bit shy.

I look forward to conversing with everyone here!

:) :nana: :)
 
Hi all,

I'm a forty-something straight male living in South Africa. I am very happily married (21 yrs) to my first wife and have two great kids (son 15 & daughter 10), we enjoy a great life (sex and relationship) together, and we are standing on the verge of entering a polygamous relationship with a beautiful woman and taking on her two children (boys 5 & 18 months).

(PS:- any other South Africans on this site???)
 
Hi

I am 30 year old music/writer guy in DC, looking to collaborate on stories and chat with women. Mom/MILF-centric story ideas a plus, or female doctor. No shame, lots of humor.

PM for more!
 
I missed this thread when I first joined! I'm a 45 year old divorced male, who came here because, having written erotic fiction at other sites in years past, I wanted to try again in a different venue. I dislike describing myself too much, because it begins to sound like a personal ad; but I'm Caucasian, mostly straight (does that mean I'm sometimes "bent?" perhaps), and enjoy writing about a wide range of fantasies, including those suggested by others. And, being very romantic by nature, I love to write, in detail, about past wives and lovers. I have written professionally, but not in the erotic area. I am always interested in meeting new people, but I am not looking for real-world encounters at the present time. I'm always up (as it were) for email, PMs, and even chat, however.

As for my preferences, I always think of Bob Dylan's old song: "If my thoughts and dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine!"
 
new

im new here i did post a couple pics on a thread feel free to look and give feeb back. im 27 yr old male living in pa... bout to turn 28 in about ten days. just on here for a little fun and excitment. :) feel free to pm me if you would like.
 
Generic new person post time!

Twenty-seven year old, married, mother of two.

I've been reading the offerings on literotica since -forever- but somehow only recently discovered the forums. Ha. D'oh.

I don't have the type of friendships IRL where I can really talk about sex and similar topics, and I need more "adult" conversation than just with my husband. Besides which, I've been pretty impressed with the quality of some of the posts on here. This may be one of the few forums I've lurked where most people use punctuation - go figure.
 
What's up everyone. 20 y/o guy. Fun loving, spontaneous, advanterous and crazy. Was looking for an online place to chill and this seemed like a great fit.
That's all. Enjoy all.
 
changong screen names

I have tried a couple of times to contact administrators on this site, but had no response -- for discretion and privacy reasons, I would like to change my user name, but do not know how to do it. I would love to post more in the discussions, and maybe even eventually post pics, but until I change the user name it ain't gonna happen! If someone know how, please pot on this thread or PM me.
 
Hey there!! Im an 20 year old male from Norway. I mainly joined this site to improve my skills within writing poems and stuff like that. But you will probably see me around as this seem to me to be an interesting board when it comes to sexuality and stuff like that.

So.. HI! See you around :)
 
How do I post pics and start threads?

Hello all, I am new to this place. How do you post pics? Also, how to start a thread?
 
allennow: you create a new thread by looking just above and to the left of the thread titles. there is a button labeled "new thread"--that's what you want.

posting pics: you will need an image-hosting site. since you're asking on lit of all places, you might need a site that permits adult pics. i suggest looking here. :>

ed
 
Hi All!

Hello! I'm a 25 year old single gal who is really new to this! I've been enjoying stories on the site for a while (the authors here are amazing) and decided that it would be interested to chat with people.

I just recently moved to the East Coast from the midwest so I'm still in a bit of culture shock. I enjoy reading (obviously), watching movies, hanging out with friends, attempting stand-up comedy (key word is attempting), and just enjoying life.

Like I said before, I am really new to this, so while I want to enjoy things, I can be just a little timid...hahaha!

Thanks!
 
Back
Top