Alysa's Rec Room... All Welcome

I like what you've done to the place. Real nice. I think I'll grab a chair and have a smoke. Maybe a drink later.
 
Thanks for the invite to come back. I think I will sit in the corner and have my wine and cheese as so many beautiful people gather in this room you so graciously opened for us.
 
Hello Prince Albert, thank you for bringing the Jack! With all the visitors we will require a lot of refreshments!

Stickygirl, thank you for visiting. Your brightening personality and witty humor will bring a life to the atmosphere.

Hey Honkonbobo, nice of you to drop in! Yep, all are welcomed, so pull up a seat and share you personality with the rest of us!

Leigh, hey Babe; thank you! Please come and sit down and grace us with your lovely charm girl!

Deucie, welcome and thank you for dropping in. Please have a seat and join in the fun!

Hello Harrypalm! Thank you for visiting. Sure here is a pack, and the bar is open so help yourself!

Alexaf, Hey love, come sit with me! Thank you for coming and I hope you continue to grace our place here.

1millionsecrets, thank you Hon! I hope you continue to come back adding flavor and decor to this place. Have a seat and bring your charm to the rest of us!

Wildtyme! Hello Darling, thank you and welcome! Please come back and allow us the opportunity to get to know you!

TxHub, thank you dear! I hope you have plans in coming back and adding your style to our atmosphere!

4yourpleasuriam, hey babe thanks for coming back! I'm sure you will not be sitting in the corner alone very long. In fact, may I have some of that wine and cheese?

Moleskinescribber, thank you and welcome to our place! Please take a seat and join in with the fun!

Wow! So many wonderful people visiting! Please feel free to toss in any conversation that maybe crossing your minds or any desires you wish to share or..... Encourage some of us to adventure in!
 
Hey GoAztecs, thank you for dropping in, but it's our thread! All whom come and grace us with their presence!

Great., hope this happens on the couch


tumblr_n6xbldqD7Z1revz5to2_400.gif
 
Wow! Hello Maggiemarie :kiss:

Thank you love! :rose:


GoAztec, are you sure! It could be really fun!
 
You are quite welcome :kiss:

Love the lounge, seems a comfy place to wander about in all manner of comfortable dress (or un...;))

Mmmmm, okay now I have this image of you in your most sexy attire walking around... Ummm I mean what attire! :devil:
 
Back
Top