Get Well Soon Tio

NaokoSmith

Honourable Slut
Poor Tio Narratore has been in hospital with a leg infection. He is getting better and will hopefully be going home soon.

Get Well Soon, Tio!

:rose::heart::rose:

(Newbies, do not believe anything he says about naked pix when he comes back. You do not need naked pix to post in here. Although if you wish to put one up as a Get Well card for him, I am sure he would appreciate it. :) )

missing Tio

Poor Tio Narratore has been in hospital with a leg infection. He is getting better and will hopefully be going home soon.

Get Well Soon, Tio!

:rose::heart::rose:

(Newbies, do not believe anything he says about naked pix when he comes back. You do not need naked pix to post in here. Although if you wish to put one up as a Get Well card for him, I am sure he would appreciate it. :) )

We've been missing his challenging erudition in the word games. Can't wait to have him back! Get well soon, Tio! Don't let those microbes get you down!

:rose::kiss::heart:

I will look forward to reading a juicy story featuring kinky nurses taking advantage of bedridden patients for acts of depraved pleasure, once he returns...

:)

Silly me! Tio is of course recuperating in the Ste Vivienne's Clinic! :D

I'm sure any short contributions here about his time in the clinic would be much appreciated by him, when he can struggle back from the caring bosoms of busty nurses, I mean dedicated healthcare professionals, to bandy words with us again.

Do feel free to add a link here to any of the Ste Vivienne Clinic stories for him!
:rose:

get-well-soon76.jpg

Get well soon, Tio! :rose::kiss::heart:

Attachments

• Red-Rose-Glitters-4.jpg
    Red-Rose-Glitters-4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4
Please get well soon, Tio.

You are needed in the word chain threads. All anyone keeps posting ends in either "er" or "ing."

Gosh, Tio, I hope this isn't going to interfere with your training for The Commonwealth Games.

Have a speedy recovery. :)

Thanks, everyone, for the wishes, and a special thanks to Naoko for starting the thread.

Yes, 8 days on IV; 3 weeks oral antibiotics, and the leg's still attached. Not looking too bad, if you ignore some aspects. I've ended up with quite a bit of work to catch up on, so I haven't been around here. I do miss you folks, and the games too. I'll get back into playing whenever I can find a bit of time.

Again, Thanks. Chicken Soup and flowers, and best wishes were just what I needed.

A leg infection, Tio? Those are nothing to sneeze at! I'm glad to hear you're continuing along your road to recovery. Listen to your doctors and don't push yourself too hard.

I'm adding my well-wishes to those you've already received. *hug*

Thanks, everyone, for the wishes, and a special thanks to Naoko for starting the thread.

Yes, 8 days on IV; 3 weeks oral antibiotics, and the leg's still attached. Not looking too bad, if you ignore some aspects. I've ended up with quite a bit of work to catch up on, so I haven't been around here. I do miss you folks, and the games too. I'll get back into playing whenever I can find a bit of time.

Again, Thanks. Chicken Soup and flowers, and best wishes were just what I needed.

Looking forward to seeing you skulk around here again soon. Place isn't the same without you. All best wishes.

Thank you, Ladies. It is nice to see you all again, and there's nothing like the attention of some lovely women to get a Literotician to stand erect.

Nice to hear (or read) that you're doing better. I've had infections in my leg, too; they aren't fun. But in most cases, you get to keep the limb. ;)

Back