Tall women / Shorter men - Your Thoughts Please

I'm taller than Dave Franco and he could get it

As for whether the guy you're after will care or not, it's hard to say. If he seems like the type who might be insecure about his height then he might like you being taller. If he doesn't seem insecure, never brings up his height in conversation, then I'd say go for it.

I'm 6'2 and have only been with one guy shorter than me. It was a great experience, however logistically I do find that taller guys are a little easier to navigate.

I'm 4 inches shorter than my wife. But I love the climb!

Update

Update:

Considering my sexy (shorter) man recently announced that he wants to "fuck me till I'm pregnant", I suspect this issue of height is clearly NOT an issue to him.

Thanks for all the responses.

Ps- to those who PM'd me he is older by 17 years. No THATS COMPLETELY SEXY (to me). I get SO turned on looking at an older man with a MUCH MUCH younger woman. All I think about is them together..

Taller woman

Shorter man:

For the shorter man: "When your nose to nose, your toes are in it. When your toes to toes, your nose is in it."

In praise of (long) tall women.

I happen to be 5'11"...

Ive enver been concerned with it. Im average height and im sure some women have looked right by me because of it. Oh well, their loss

Just my 2 cents..... ;)

Back