New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This conversation on the internet really lacks something, it would be much more playful if real. Which is why the internet will never replace reality.
 
The internet is just another means of communication. What you make of it is up to you.

Flirting with people halfway around the world would be rather hard without the Internet, I know that much!
 
<<Hi dancin

Your home page is coming up zero

I'm a VN veteran and my son is stationed where you are>>

Thank you Richard. I could not begin to tell why my homepage isn't working. <angelfire, go figure>. It's great to be here<the Springs>, but the attitude some of these people have is awful. <oh and their driving skills suck>:p
 
dancinvixen said:
<<Hi dancin

Your home page is coming up zero

I'm a VN veteran and my son is stationed where you are>>

Thank you Richard. I could not begin to tell why my homepage isn't working. <angelfire, go figure>. It's great to be here<the Springs>, but the attitude some of these people have is awful. <oh and their driving skills suck>:p

I was just sharing that it was coming
can not be found

I use to live in the Boulder/Denver and would
travel to the Springs ... yup .... bad drivers there

anyway
this thread is not for chating
so I will end the hyjack and invite you over to my thread
just click on want to get to know me
below in signature
 
I was over in the PERSONALS area yesterday, and noticed 2 things.....first, that there are a lot of postings the never get responded to, namely, males that are looking for horny, young, nympho girls)...and then there are postings that are obvious data-mining operations, with a horny, young, nympho girl (with but one post to her nickname) looking for studs to fuck their brains out via email........its a shame that the forum is mis-used in these ways.......but, thats just My two cents worth.....
 
hello every one

i am Master Bill .... i ahve been a Master for over six years now but i am new to this site ..... i am also bringing my online slave to mastersprincess ... my princess is wearing my training collar .... my 24/7 collared slave is her too bunny517 .... we all hoope to make new friends here ..... i do on line training and some real time if close .... also a good friend of Miss Taken ..... just wanted to say hello to every one ..... Master Bill
 
HI Bill!

It is about time I dragged your butt in here!

*hugs* to you and bunny and princess.


:rose:
 
Re: hello every one

Master Bill said:
i am also bringing my online slave too, mastersprincess ... my princess is wearing my training collar ....

You've found me!!! lol...now i have to be on my toes...hehe.
 
Last edited:
Morning,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome MasterNJS, Master Bill, and mastersprincess to our Community.

Nice to have you!

I'll be on the look out for your posts, and hope you'll check out our wonderful Library while you're here. If you ever have any suggestions regarding the Library, just drop me a PM, or post to the Library Suggestions thread.

Enjoy your stay here, we're glad to have you.

~anelize, "submissive librarian geek"
 
Thank you Anelize.....it's a pleasure to meet you.

And I will be sure to check out the library....I've read great things about it.
 
Hello there, princess!

I am glad to see you found your way here.

Have a peek around and let me know if you need anything!

:devil: :rose:
 
New face saying hello

Greetings everybody,
I guess I'll start from the start seeing as it's the best place to begin from. I'm a long-tim Lit reader(love the stories) and just new to the BDSM lifestyle. I started exploring this with a great friend/lover recently as a Dom. W/we were emotionally involved for a while and she had confessed her "being taken by force fantasies" with Me. As a result, W/we enjoyed a scene online(there is some geography between U/us). Just the one, and I found it to be a bit difficult on Me initially. I didn't know if I could handle it. W/we never really discussed it much after that.

The relationship progressed nicely, caring deeper for one another as W/we went along. A job forced U/us to spend some time apart for just over a week. With her free time, she explored the Lit site that I had showed her. I'd never posted on the forums or bothered with the threds. she saw it as an opportunity to learn much about her sub-side. she met some great people along the way, but unfortunarely, also one with ulterior motives who tried to come between U/us.

she needed to explore this aspect of her sexuality but felt that I wasn't capable of delivering. This other invidual, who will remain nameless, saw this as an opportunity to gain an online sub. It went far enough that she had to confess everything to me because judgement day was creeping up. she felt a need to choose between the man she loved and another who offered her a chance to explore her submissiveness. What she didn't realize was that I was willing to do this with her. Once I told her that I would do this, that I would learn to Dom her, she became Mine.

It's been a wonderful experience thus far and feel that I'm learning much every day. The possibilities excite me. I love this woman dearly and am delighted to be her Dom. I've omitted quite a few details in order to keep this from being even more verbose than it already is. I hope to learn much in these forums.
 
Welcome!!! Sit down...explore the threads and the library...ask questions of all the really awesome people here (including the mod's) then when Y/you have learned all Y/you can stand...well come on into the lounge and set a spell...basically i am doing the meet and greet covering anelize and pixie's territory...anyway it goes...have a great experience....(nice to meetcha by the way:
Rob_Bertch, masterprincess, and MasterBill)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top