(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Audio Fun!

I've been thinking about a special little project for a while now ever since I listened to 'PlayfulLittle1' s audio recordings. I've stuck to the visual up until now, so I thought I'd do a completely audio 'session' for you.

I'm not sure if this will be everyone's taste, but here's the audio clip for your listening pleasure..

(Thanks to PlayfulLittle1 for the help with this, doubt I would have had the bottle to upload without her. Oh and also thanking her for the 'motivation' in the clip too :))

Hope you enjoy it!

:rose:

I've been thinking about a special little project for a while now ever since I listened to 'PlayfulLittle1' s audio recordings. I've stuck to the visual up until now, so I thought I'd do a completely audio 'session' for you.

I'm not sure if this will be everyone's taste, but here's the audio clip for your listening pleasure..

(Thanks to PlayfulLittle1 for the help with this, doubt I would have had the bottle to upload without her. Oh and also thanking her for the 'motivation' in the clip too :))

Hope you enjoy it!

Mmm.....You definitely had fun there! :D

Mmm.....You definitely had fun there! :D

Haha yeah it was definitely different that's for sure...

But PlayfulLittle1 has insanely sexy audio clips, so it wasn't exactly hard to get in the mood ;)

Anyway enjoy you day, and hopefully enjoy the sunshine I've got here too!

Hope you enjoy it!

Wow! That was really sexy DS.

Hey you,
Needed my dose of DR today :).

Really nervous about this one as it was audio, and involved me speaking. But I'm glad you liked it.
I've been thinking about doing some readings of stories, might be a new thing to have more regular updates. Plus it's a lot easier than vids when I'm as busy as i am right now

Anyway tell me you've got those toes in the sun today! I've been loving it, sat my bum down in the grass and chilled out earlier, feels like an age since I've done that.

Hey you,
Needed my dose of DR today :).

Really nervous about this one as it was audio, and involved me speaking. But I'm glad you liked it.
I've been thinking about doing some readings of stories, might be a new thing to have more regular updates. Plus it's a lot easier than vids when I'm as busy as i am right now

Anyway tell me you've got those toes in the sun today! I've been loving it, sat my bum down in the grass and chilled out earlier, feels like an age since I've done that.

I am, sunbathing my feet on the balcony, having lunch and browsing lit... A perfect combination. Winter has been to long and cold this time. *sigh*

Luckily the weather changed!

I would love to hear you read stories!

Ok that does it then, I'm officially asking for requests!

Give me your favourite Lit stories for me to read. Remember I have a strong English accent, so it may not fit in with every kind of story.

Obviously stories are a lot longer so i'll try and find a different host. Any ideas for that would be welcome too.

Give me your favourite Lit stories for me to read. Remember I have a strong English accent, so it may not fit in with every kind of story.

Obviously stories are a lot longer so i'll try and find a different host. Any ideas for that would be welcome too.

Soundcloud will let you record longer things, but I think they cap their free accounts at something like 90 minutes. :rose:

Audioboo is right out, of course as free accounts only get three minutes per recording.

Have a look at 'sound cloud'. Spurious uses that.

I am sure your accent fits most stories. Maybe not those were one of the protagonists speaks american slang...

I think it would be hotter if you picked the stories yourself. Or maybe some of us would write special short stories for you to read...

Soundcloud will let you record longer things, but I think they cap their free accounts at something like 90 minutes. :rose:

Audioboo is right out, of course as free accounts only get three minutes per recording.

Thanks, just made the account... now for a story to read :)

Have a look at 'sound cloud'. Spurious uses that.

I am sure your accent fits most stories. Maybe not those were one of the protagonists speaks american slang...

I think it would be hotter if you picked the stories yourself. Or maybe some of us would write special short stories for you to read...

Ok I would love you to write stuff for me you know that! But that is asking a lot, I wouldn't expect people to do that.

Hmm i could find a story to do a trial run, see how it goes. I might break the stories up into bits... just for ease of recording.

OMG! Love the angle on this and hearing your soft sighs.... -pant- yes please!!:heart:

:eek: Thanks, I'm always thinking that sounds kinda dumb, but hey seems like it's a turn on for you which is a very good thing.

Last edited:
:eek: Thanks, I'm always thinking that sounds kinda dumb, but hey seems like it's a turn on for you which is a very good thing.[/QUOTE]

Your videos leave me panting! In the Damn Horny video I damn near lost it when you started using both hands... Not to mention I moaned out of great frustration when you slid the boxers lower and lower then stopped! Want. Now. :heart:

Your videos leave me panting! In the Damn Horny video I damn near lost it when you started using both hands... Not to mention I moaned out of great frustration when you slid the boxers lower and lower then stopped! Want. Now. :heart:

OK that's a huge turn on for me you know that right? Love the idea that they can turn you on like that.

Hope you're having as much fun as I did making them.

OK that's a huge turn on for me you know that right? Love the idea that they can turn you on like that.

Hope you're having as much fun as I did making them.

Mmmm... Who needs aerobics when I can get my heart rate up just by watching your videos! :eek:

List

I've decided I'm going to need to start a list of all the things I could do with you... -growl-

Edited: Moved to my other 'Beneath my Dreamscape' as it wasn't relevant in a an amateur pic thread.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm a firm believer everyone should own a white and khacki belt. :cool:

Back