The Viking Returns....

....a fireside thank you. Now if one of you could top up my extra strong espresso, I would be ever-so grateful!

I rarely wear underwear...however....this sort of appreciation makes me question my modus operandi!

A fireside værsågod to you as well VCW. :kiss: My ability to top off your espresso depends on your equipment. I may or may not know how to use what you've got. If I do, your ambrosia awaits. If I don't, I'm a good student and quick study. ;) But not a quick brewer. :devil:

Rarely wear underwear and no hair below the neck. How do you stay warm?

Ahhh....Takk!

Perchance all lumberjacks wear frillies and fineries under their felt shirts. Hmmm?
Now, that, is definitely a story in the making :D;)

Winter survived [check]. Summer mosquitoes survived [sadly] [check]....

Perchance but I like you're commando MO just as much. Now you've given me two choices to consider when meeting a lumberjill or woodswoman. You're just a blue bird of ideas Valhilde. :D

Cheers :kiss:

Pink Daisies Bra and Jean Chambray Shirt....hmmmm.....great chores outfit!
[it's rather fortunate you can't see my muck boots]

New%20Bra.jpg

Wow. Very sexy.

After a hedonistic month in a hippie van....

...and now back home, my shield-maiden body is forced to suffer the indignity of a nightie.

IMG_20170802_1438322.jpg

...and now back home, my shield-maiden body is forced to suffer the indignity of a nightie.

IMG_20170802_1438322.jpg

O! shield maiden, you do inspire thoughts of rape and pillage.

I'd say I'd pull a Tyr and give you my right hand, but...I think I'm going to need it shortly.

I'm fairly new to your thread, but Im certain that all the powers that be in Valhalla approve of your mission on earth!

Online shopping. Sizing doesn't matter soooo much when one considers the stretch of lace and the lack of inhibitions.

Lace%20Bikini.jpg

Every photo you have on here is just absolutely stunning. All works of beauty for certain, however, this one is my favorite. You are a beautiful woman, so glad you decided to share your photos, Thank you and please keep them coming!

IMG_20170802_1438322.jpg

My lord, looking amazing as always, the curve, the nipple, would love to worship this fine creature your are magnificent love your beauty:p

I know. I know....

...all I do is flash photos at you. However, this IS the Amateur Pic Feedback Forum. ;)

Bathroom%20Silk%20Encounters.jpg

...and I adore all of your attention and appreciation. It can get rather dull out here, all alone, in the wilds, fending for myself with only a sword for company :rose:

...all I do is flash photos at you. However, this IS the Amateur Pic Feedback Forum. ;)

Bathroom%20Silk%20Encounters.jpg

...and I adore all of your attention and appreciation. It can get rather dull out here, all alone, in the wilds, fending for myself with only a sword for company :rose:

Let me have the GPS coordinates and I'll stop by and chase your blues away - I'll even bring a sword or two with me!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

Back