sawsall fucking machine help!!

Why would you fabricate a file? You just take a pre-made one and use a sawzall to cut it down.:confused:
That's what I'm trying to find out. If nothing else, I'm curious about what was used to configure the dildo attachment.

I don't think anything I posted was 'angry' per say... Sorry if it came across that way.

As for the file.. Yes, it was a rat tail.. And maybe I typed it wrong, we used a 1/4 inch rat tail file, super fine, and drilled a hole into the dildo and used appropriate glue to attach.. So I guess I fabricated the dildo and not the file.

He also figured out the cost... It was less than 75 vs the 250+ for a professionally put together one. It works amazingly, and have had no issues. We have been very careful and slow going to make sure we don't have any accidents.

Hope that answers your questions that were posted.

I don't think anything I posted was 'angry' per say... Sorry if it came across that way.

As for the file.. Yes, it was a rat tail.. And maybe I typed it wrong, we used a 1/4 inch rat tail file, super fine, and drilled a hole into the dildo and used appropriate glue to attach.. So I guess I fabricated the dildo and not the file.

He also figured out the cost... It was less than 75 vs the 250+ for a professionally put together one. It works amazingly, and have had no issues. We have been very careful and slow going to make sure we don't have any accidents.

Hope that answers your questions that were posted.
no offense, but I think a coarse file would have worked better. It would grip the dildo material better with more areas for the glue to collect and adhere to. But, if it works, it works. Have fun. As some people have said in other threads, don't go too fast or too deep.

Back