sawsall fucking machine help!!

The main difference in a normal reciprocating saw and one that has been turned into a fucking machine is that adapter that secures the dildo. Of course, you have to know some mechanics on making sure that adapter fits your saw and it stays connected to the saw as well as getting the correct dildos that have that mate to the adapter.

Another thing you have to do is think about securing the reciprocating saw in some way so you can control the depth the dildo goes into your body. You don't want to end up stabbing yourself over and over with the dildo. That saw is going to go as deep as it's set to, whether you have control of the depth, or not. It's best to have control of that depth.

While it's possible to do, having a friend control this depth by holding the saw in his/her hands isn't the safest way to do this. Even if you have to use a whole roll of duct tape to keep the thing stationary to something else that's very stable and doesn't move, this is the safest way to do this. The pros you see in videos are just that...pros. Don't try this at home.

So yes, you can spend hundreds of $$$$ and get a fucking machine that was made by somebody else who did all of this preliminary work for you, including safety aspects of it. But, it is possible to get the parts yourself and make one of these.

Here's the place to start. You get the adapter that fits your saw and go from there. From here on out, safety is literally in your hands. Oh, and if you end up hurting yourself because you didn't think something through before hand, come back. I've got a sign for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Reciprocating-Machine-Adapter/sim/B008Y4I6Q4/2

One that's small, portable and doesn't cost too much. I've seen the huge ones in the videos and would love to try one of those, but I imagine they are expensive not to mention hard to hide!

One that's small, portable and doesn't cost too much. I've seen the huge ones in the videos and would love to try one of those, but I imagine they are expensive not to mention hard to hide!

Oh do we have girl at last who wants to experiment ? Small fuck machine hmmm have to think about that, could perhaps adapt something like a rechargeable drill or screw driver, but they wouldn't fit in a hand bag. How big would you like the insertion tool? I cant pm you, so you will have to You fancy being bound while I test run some?

Well, I got to play with one--

I said; "Don't go to fast, I'm not sure I can take that."
So, she started slow. each time I got used to it, I gave her a thumbs up.
Sometime during the screaming orgasm, I remembered that thumbs *down* was our signal to stop-- I'd gone nonverbal.

I said "Yeah, I don't think I could take the full speed..."
She laughed her head off. She said I'd done full speed a good ten minutes.

I wasn't even sore.

That was just about a year ago to the day, come to think of it...

Wow!
Just wow!

I'm not really a sex toys kind of gal, I find vibrators too intense and annoying... And prefer my lover to go slow and deep (although I have been known to go off and start riding like a crazed bunny)

So I am in deep awe of women who can take so much.
Maybe I don't know what I'm missing.

Wow!
Just wow!

I'm not really a sex toys kind of gal, I find vibrators too intense and annoying... And prefer my lover to go slow and deep (although I have been known to go off and start riding like a crazed bunny)

I love being ridden by a crazed bunny, there is nothing better than the real thing ;)

Assuming you have a variable speed sawzall, it actually would not be that hard to do...buy a blade...dull the edges with a grinder. Quench often so as not to alter the temper. Drill one hole apart every so often about as far apart as the blade is wide. Hole needs to be no more than 1/4 the width of the blade.

Get a clone a Willie kit or else make your own mold off a cheap dido, fill mold with medical grade silicon, insert blade.

In the alternative, take a piece of #4 rebar. I don't remember how to judge tensile strength, but you want the version with the the highest carbon content.

Stoke up the backyard forge... (If you need it, I can tell you how to make one from a hairdryer and a brake drum) Heat it cherry red, beat it on an anvil on one end until you have about an inch and half flattened...work it to the same thickness as the sawzall blade. Using the tang snapped off from a sawzall blade as template grind a similar shape and drill the same holes.

Repeat the insertion in silicon above.

If it were me, I would spend the $60.

Assuming you have a variable speed sawzall, it actually would not be that hard to do...buy a blade...dull the edges with a grinder. Quench often so as not to alter the temper. Drill one hole apart every so often about as far apart as the blade is wide. Hole needs to be no more than 1/4 the width of the blade.

Get a clone a Willie kit or else make your own mold off a cheap dido, fill mold with medical grade silicon, insert blade.

In the alternative, take a piece of #4 rebar. I don't remember how to judge tensile strength, but you want the version with the the highest carbon content.

Stoke up the backyard forge... (If you need it, I can tell you how to make one from a hairdryer and a brake drum) Heat it cherry red, beat it on an anvil on one end until you have about an inch and half flattened...work it to the same thickness as the sawzall blade. Using the tang snapped off from a sawzall blade as template grind a similar shape and drill the same holes.

Repeat the insertion in silicon above.

The saw blade will be removeable, so you replace with a drill bit with a rubber dick in it.

Wow!
Just wow!

It occurs to me that my memory of *how long* may be a little long by a minute or five... or eight... :eek::eek::eek:

So... Thank you all for the advice!! We did get the attachment or extension piece and fabricated a fit for the dildo. It is amazing!!

Still working on perfect placement and everything, but no mishaps or injury, which is always a good thing! I will try to figure out how to post a pic one of these days so I can share my joy over getting this set up!!

Anyone who has not tried one of these... I suggest trying one... OMG..... amazing!

Thanks again all!

If it were me, I would spend the $60.[/QUOTE]

I found a connection piece for about ten bucks on amazon, and fabricated a round supper fine file to fit with a dildo.. It works great!!

I found a connection piece for about ten bucks on amazon, and fabricated a round supper fine file to fit with a dildo.. It works great!![/QUOTE]

Thats cheap, because the cost of the proper machine start at something like $280 upwards to $ 1000. One can also adapt battery drills. Love to see one being used ;)

I found a connection piece for about ten bucks on amazon, and fabricated a round supper fine file to fit with a dildo.. It works great!!

Thats cheap, because the cost of the proper machine start at something like $280 upwards to $ 1000. One can also adapt battery drills. Love to see one being used ;)[/QUOTE]

You won't see it being used on me!! That's one of my hard limits lol no video!!

However, altogether I spent about a hundred bucks... Maybe just a little more than that.

Just raising a practical consideration here. What's the price differential between the homemade DIY/Fuckzall and reconstructive surgery should things go horribly wrong?

Just raising a practical consideration here. What's the price differential between the homemade DIY/Fuckzall and reconstructive surgery should things go horribly wrong?

It's got me wondering what i can do with my gas jiffy ice auger.
Cuttin holes in a lake is maybe a waste of good machinery.

Well, I got to play with one--

I said; "Don't go to fast, I'm not sure I can take that."
So, she started slow. each time I got used to it, I gave her a thumbs up.
Sometime during the screaming orgasm, I remembered that thumbs *down* was our signal to stop-- I'd gone nonverbal.

I said "Yeah, I don't think I could take the full speed..."
She laughed her head off. She said I'd done full speed a good ten minutes.

I wasn't even sore.

That was just about a year ago to the day, come to think of it...

This closely reflects my experience. :D

My FWB took a Vac-u-lock attachment and epoxied it to a screwdriver bit for the saw. I was a bit hesitant at first, but let's just say it worked a treat! ;)

When you say you fabricated a round file to fit the dildo...do you mean a rat tail file?

Why would you fabricate a file? You just take a pre-made one and use a sawzall to cut it down.:confused:

Back