Wife's first time....

so in lust with her :) have my member in my had massaging my head as i salavate :)
 
thanks ohboo. she is still shy but she's warming up and she has liked several of the comments she's gotten here and starting to realize that not only does her husband think she's hot but many other do too!

I don't think there is any question that people are going to think she is hot. Not everyone leaves comments saying so, but they all think it. ;)

She's stunning. Thank you both for sharing.
 
I would imagine this one would get your attention...

she's never done one with her hand in such a position, if you know what I mean. enjoy!
 
Paddy, you're wife is Incredible and tell her I'm DYING to see more of her!
 
Hey Paddy You are a lucky man. Your wife is very sexy,Nice titties and a super great ass. Thanks for sharing
 
Thanks so much for sharing yourselves with us!

I'm really impressed with both the quality, quantity, and subject matter of your images.

While it is difficult to pick just a handful of representative images, I did my best:

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


Thank you!

xoxo

f(s)
 
i like to start our sessions with a nice oily foot massage and lay her on her back and bring both of her soles to my face when we're having sex. i guess i'm a little freaky:eek:. would anyone else indulge her that way?

Wow, I love them.
 
i don't know why but i just love the one with her pants unbuttoned and those panties showing!!

OMG the last picture is awesome. This thread must be a present from God to me. I must of done something right. Thankyou.
 
Absolutely wondeful! She's so incredibly hot. I love every view we get of her.
 
Great new additions Paddy .. Your 1 lucky Man ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php


attachment.php


Thanks for Sharing and 12 Red :rose:'s for your wife :)
 
really sexy new one...

this is from a series that was professionally done and taken recently. do you guys like it? love the comments and love the PM's even more!
 

Attachments

  • Boudoir mask 1.jpg
    Boudoir mask 1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,281
Love the pictures of such a beautiful woman!! I would love to spend a few hours worshiping that delicious ass!!!!
 
wanna see her in a bikini?

here you go...and a random shot of her wearing casual pants and sneakers with athletic socks....
 

Attachments

  • sneakers.jpg
    sneakers.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,681
Last edited:
more of the pro pics...

she arranged this all on her own for me....how sexy is the cheerleader? of course, sharing your deepest, darkest fantasies is always welcomed and encouraged;)
 

Attachments

  • Boudoir Wine 1.jpg
    Boudoir Wine 1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,622
  • Boudoir sexy legs (Medium).jpg
    Boudoir sexy legs (Medium).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,338
Last edited:
Back
Top