Back for a little fun :)

A gorgeous face and a perfect body - clearly your nude pictures must be posted!:catroar:
 
Thank you Silly Goose, you are an incredibly sexy lady. What a way to start the week!
 
And since I'm feeling a bit adventurous tonight, I'll post one with my face. :)

Hello Silly_goose. I am still relatively new to lit so I missed your last pictures. What you are showing now is amazingly sexy. I love your sexy nerdy look with the glasses. So invitingly hot and sexy. And your breasts...well perfect I'd say. I very much hope to see more of you, have subscribed and maybe we get aquatinted over time :) always looking for sexy women to exchange emails.

Ps: the short hair is extremely sexy too ;) a bit of the tomboyish playful look.
 
You are absolutely adorable, but in a very fuckable sort of way. :)

Im just getting into ff myself or id make some comment comparing your cuteness to a moogle. :p
 
Hi Silly_goose, great pictures!

This is great. 2 of my favourite LIT women meeting. Eva_b and silly _goose you are both very hot. In my mind I'm putting you in the same room together now.... Naked.... Mmmmhh. You are two very sexy and attractive ladies! Thanks for letting us Litster- men get to see your hot bodies.
 
Mmmm... Love it when a girl shows her face on here. Makes her much more real which in turn makes it that much hotter...
 
hi and welcome back...u are really beautiful and u have an amazing body...sooo sexy!! your gorgeous face, amazing breasts, gorgeous pussy....every inch of u is incredible...thanks for sharing yourself with us
 
Goood morning everyone! :D Alrhough it's almost the afternoon here. :p
Did everyone sleep well? :)
 
Back
Top