Cock sucking fetish?

I certainly enjoy it. Maybe a little too much. I mean, let's face it: a beautiful cock is a beautiful thing! The mere thought of one makes my mouth water.

The thought of two is even better. :)

I don't usually click on links in these forums, but I am glad I took a chance on this one. That scene really warms me up! The thought of me as that woman and others having that perspective - God, that gets me hot!

I have to agree with you on that. I wouldn't mind being her myself; as long as know one else was around to see, though :eek:

I like an audience. It feels so wrong!

I think quite a few of us of not necessary fantasies, but thoughts of being watched?

I know I do like the idea of being watched somewhere in public. Not necessary full blown sex but definitely intense making out, her fingers in my fly, my hand down her leggings or up her skirt...

I think quite a few of us of not necessary fantasies, but thoughts of being watched?

I know I do like the idea of being watched somewhere in public. Not necessary full blown sex but definitely intense making out, her fingers in my fly, my hand down her leggings or up her skirt...

I like to make all the guys watching, envious of the guy I'm pleasing. It is one of my favorite things, and I've gotten quite good at it - if I say so myself!

Fetish or not, after reading this whole thread I had to go get a dildo to swallow. The slim one went right down and stayed down, so I had to try my wife’s fat dildo with the huge pronounced head. First time I ever swallowed it to the balls! I can still feel how I had to open so wide for it. I may have to go wake her up for some play time.

I like to make all the guys watching, envious of the guy I'm pleasing. It is one of my favorite things, and I've gotten quite good at it - if I say so myself!

Lucky him.

Lucky them.

And more importantly Well Done you :) :rose:

Well, technically, a fetish is an obsession for an object, not an act. One can have a fetish for shoes or hosiery or leather or something like that. But sometimes words change meaning over time, so maybe fetish is morphing to include obsessive acts.

Well, technically, a fetish is an obsession for an object, not an act. One can have a fetish for shoes or hosiery or leather or something like that. But sometimes words change meaning over time, so maybe fetish is morphing to include obsessive acts.

By that definition, would it be incorrect to say one has a doctor fetish?

I dont consider it a fetish. I enjoy sucking my husband very much and for me it is a major turn on to see the pleasure I can give him. Oh, and of course I get the reciprocal benefits also ;)

I think this is my new favorite thread!! Love reading from real women who share about this act of pleasure, thank you ladies

Fetish - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

Fetish - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

That's well said.

And some objects are better than others. That object in the gif posted above from HayleyLuvsSex is looking exceptionally delicious.

It is indeed heartwarming to hear from all the women (and men) who enjoy the sensation of a man's cock sliding through their lips... Wish I knew such a woman, it's been months! :(

T4dDXpt.jpg

Hell yeah I do. It’s probably my favorite form of foreplay

In my opinion, if the lady want's a hard cock to get fucked with, quality head will accomplish that.

If she/he just wants to have some good head to the inevitable end, so be it.

I really like to suck cock, it was always a turn on and now that I've been able to, I just really like it.

Back