girls who love being gangbanged;)

I've enjoyed several guys simultaneously during bi group sex but never been the exclusive center of attention. It's something I'd love to try.
 
Can't say I love it but enjoyed the gangbang experience several times at private sex parties in the past,, multiple orgasms from guys I didn't even know, always exhausting but so much pleasure with the right group of guys.. ok so maybe I did love it in a way x

My last gangbang, however, left me exhausted, bruised and on the verge of passing out x was left by my ex in a crowded room with no 'safe word' and turned into a 'free for all' untill the hosts rescued me x this led to me and my ex's seperation and subsequent divorce x x x

I am so sorry to hear about your last experience. but i think you hit the nail on the head. the right group of guys. Hopefully if you wanted to you can find the right group more often.
 
Yes, my experience is limited but I have experienced four men together a couple of times. And two or three several times. I like it. Makes me feel sexy. :)
 
I’ve never experienced anything like that but the idea of being the centre of attention for a group of men who desire me is a huge turn on. That and the thought of being able to satisfy the sexual needs of a group of men would be awesome. In reality I’m not sure I would have the courage. I would need to know the men and trust them. I would also need the approval of my husband so it’s never going to happen for me. The fantasy is powerful though. There are some extremely erotic Images on this thread that make my heart beat faster.

This is exactly my thoughts as well.

I think it's a big turn on to see a woman who is so sexual that she desires many men at once, and who is uninhibited about having a variety of sexual interactions with all of them.
 
My wife is usually very open about her sexual past and she knows it turns me on. At the same time she has told me that she has some sexual secrets that she will never tell me

She fantasizes a lot about being ganged and DPed. So wondering if that is her little secret. Would sure like to know
 
Originally Posted by Sarahduk View Post
"I’ve never experienced anything like that but the idea of being the centre of attention for a group of men who desire me is a huge turn on. That and the thought of being able to satisfy the sexual needs of a group of men would be awesome. In reality I’m not sure I would have the courage. I would need to know the men and trust them. I would also need the approval of my husband so it’s never going to happen for me. The fantasy is powerful though. There are some extremely erotic Images on this thread that make my heart beat faster."

I feel exactly the same way.
 
I go to sex club's and sex parties, I love getting gangbanged. I don't want to cum it's all about being submissive and serving the men's needs. I like to he humiliated and degraded and my pussy and @ as sore at the end of the night.
 
I’ve been with two guys a few times but never in a bigger group than that, yet.

Would be so hot.. :devil:
 
I set one up but wasn't pre-planned. She bragged to her ex-husband about it and how good it was. She was sucking me off most of the time as the guys took turns banging her in the ass: I said the pussy was off limits.
 
Okay, definitely subscribing to this thread.......it's got loads of potential. :devil:
 
Yeah I was gangbanged once in the backseat of a car, by a mess of black guys. I didn't plan on it happening, I was was really corked and I didn't keep track of how many it was, but according to my sister Toni. It was about 10 to 15 guys that took their turn, getting in the backseat of the car and screwing me. I enjoyed it, but the next morning, I was sore as all hell.
 
Last edited:
Happened to me on Friday night. I was stoned at the time. Can't say I loved it. I barely remember it.
 
Back
Top