Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

I told my wife that as a young teenager I used to enjoy sucking my best friend Larry's HUGE cock almost daily and that I was his personal cocksucker all through high school but she has no idea I'm still a cocksucker and that I regularly meet with men to suck their cocks.
 
My husband doesn't know:
Every single cheating escapade. My fetishes for taboo and incest. My incest experience. My many sexual partners.. He has no clue my number is so high. He doesn't know many things...
 
My husband doesn't know:
Every single cheating escapade. My fetishes for taboo and incest. My incest experience. My many sexual partners.. He has no clue my number is so high. He doesn't know many things...
 
My husband doesn't know:
Every single cheating escapade. My fetishes for taboo and incest. My incest experience. My many sexual partners.. He has no clue my number is so high. He doesn't know many things...

Wow! All that sounds so hot. If you ever want someone to chat with about this just hit me up. I'll listen.
 
My husband doesn't know:
Every single cheating escapade. My fetishes for taboo and incest. My incest experience. My many sexual partners.. He has no clue my number is so high. He doesn't know many things...

Sound like my wife, though she can't keep secrets well LOL
 
My wife doesn't know that one time when I was talking to her through the open kitchen window while she was floating around in the pool that her daughter (my stepdaughter) was on her knees in her bikini blowing me. Or that for quite awhile we had sex whenever we thought we could safely get away with it.
 
I will let you into a dark secret of mine. My first ever orgasm was when I turned 17.. . . my uncle ended up with his head buried between my legs and and explored me with his tongue and fingers. I've experienced nothing like it. He kept at it for what felt like ages..and didn't stop until I orgasmed
. . . .
I was literally shaking...my knees felt like jelly. I never got to see his cock..he wouldn't allow it. He got me to turn around and I lay flat on my stomach. He kept moaning and I didn't know what he was doing. After a few minutes I felt warm splatters of what felt like fluid spraying my ass. I couldn't believe what he had just done..I tried to turn around..I wanted to see his cock. He kept pushing me back down.
He then wrapped the duvet around him and walked off to the bathroom. I took a curious swipe off my butt cheeks only to discover his warm thick cum.

Hot story. I'm not condemning, but it seems odd that he wouldn't let you see his cock when you wanted to. It's not like what he did was any more legal because he didn't let you see. No repeat encounters after you turned 18?
 
........................................................................................................................
 
Last edited:
My wife doesn't know that one time when I was talking to her through the open kitchen window while she was floating around in the pool that her daughter (my stepdaughter) was on her knees in her bikini blowing me. Or that for quite awhile we had sex whenever we thought we could safely get away with it.

That's so hot. Would love to hear more about this adventure!
 
That I sometimes want my partner to hit me. Not just slap me around and choke me but actually punch me. I fantasise about being punched or kicked in the ribcage and stomach. He would never do this, so I'm not going to ask him. I'm also aware that this needs to stay in the little box labelled 'never actually do this shit' tucked away in the darkest corner of my mind. Sometimes I get into a mindset where I know I'm goading him and can't seem to control it. I don't want anything to happen under those circumstances because I know he would then blame himself but one of these days I'm going to be asking for it in all senses of the word and it's going to happen against my better judgement - and his. I don't know if our relationship would weather that. Maybe I'm subconsciously pressing 'self destruct' and sabotaging my own happiness. Wouldn't be the first time.
 
One thing but I don't really want to say it here.
Other than that I guess he doesn't know just how often his one friend & I text/phone each other.

L:rose:
 
I have a lot of secrets. My husband doesn't know I play on Lit, he doesn't know about the times I have cheated on him and he doesn't know about my past when I was addicted to drugs and used to sell my body for a fix.
 
I want to 69 my wife while she is getting fucked from behind. It seems erotic being so close with my mouth.
 
Ya, I've got some deep and dark fantasies. But posting them for all to see would devolve the darkness of them. I'll find the wonan that can fulfill these fantasies eventually.
 
Back
Top