Pet name for cock or pussy?

Privates1stClass

Literotica Guru
I'm writing a story where two lovers are trying to come up with pet names for each other's genitals. I thought there probably had been a thread on this topic, but failed to find one.

So guys, do you have a pet name for your gf's/wife's pussy? Likewise, for the gals, do you have a pet name for your bf's/husband's cock?

Nope. I briefly tried to get her to refer to mine as "Jackhammer of the Gods" but she kept giggling at me so I had to ditch that one.

From real-life experience, pet-names don't work because you immediately have a picture in your head. Human names or non-existing names (fantasy, like lord of the rings elvish) instead are what i came down to with some of my girls in the past :) This way you can also talk about it in public without the others recognizing ;-)

My suggestions for animal names:
Butterfly for her
Rhino for him

i used to call my ex's cock "mr. happy" or "mr. pee pee". the first was erect, the second was flaccid.

I'm writing a story where two lovers are trying to come up with pet names for each other's genitals. I thought there probably had been a thread on this topic, but failed to find one.

So guys, do you have a pet name for your gf's/wife's pussy? Likewise, for the gals, do you have a pet name for your bf's/husband's cock?
No, but I working on a story where the male character refers to his cock as "Mr. Happy". If my SO was going to give my cock a pet name, that'd be one I'd like.

Headly has always had a nice ring to it for us ;)
Precious seems appropriate for her :D
(VARIANTS Headleigh, Headley, Headly, Hedly)

'Lady Jane' was one for the pussy.
John Thomas was the male bit.
(that was Lady Chatterly)

Last edited:
All the guys I ever dated.. I just told them I needed some fucking dick (pudding pickle) without all the damn drama.🌹Kant👠👠👠

Last edited:
:)

I call my husband's cock Buddy. This has been its name since the first time he whipped it out for me when we were dating.

Back