How do you promote on Literotica?

I have written in almost every category under my initial account name sr71plt. My keithD account is GM. I have several other accounts that aren't GM, which I don't reveal, to keep them separate. But I refuse to be pinned down as only a GM author. I have stories in the sr71plt account--over 1,000 of them--that both aren't GM and are more numerable that many published here in those categories in total. So, sorry, on my writing here, that excuse won't fly. I didn't ask you to identify what reading makes you squeamish. I was just pointing out that your generalizations are false.
Why don't you just post all your stories using the same username?
That is kinda like a comment I go ton here once how he would comment using Anonymous. To me, I give GREATER credence to a comment from a known author. If I saw "Author A" post ten stories in LW that i liked, I would be FAR more likely to read his/her works in Lesbian than another author.
After a point I might decide, "I don't care for those stories where the MC's tentacles snaked up the orifices of the other's." and skip others in the series, but I'd sure as Hell have started the series to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Twitter eXperiment - Captain’s Log #1

I got this in my feed. I have seldom been so aroused.

GBaGrZvaEAELMvn

Em

I've found that the best way to promote your work is to post more work. Until recently, I used to keep track of views for each story and it was clear that views for all my other stories would double to quintuple when I posted a new story. Depending on the category. Even my lonely little story in Letter and Transcripts gets more attention.

I also put links in my signature line and post in
What have you posted recently?
and
New Story Advertisements

I'm pretty satisfied with the results of these efforts.

Twitter isn't bad for promoting. There are a bunch of Lit authors and Non-Lit erotica authors that are good follows. Tag @Literotica in posts about your stories or writing erotica and whoever runs that is good about RTing it.

Sadly, I had to shut mine down for other reasons not that long ago.

I promote my work on here, twitter, and reddit. There is a literotica reddit thread that I have gained a bunch of followers through. I highly recommend it.

I promote my work on here, twitter, and reddit. There is a literotica reddit thread that I have gained a bunch of followers through. I highly recommend it.
Is your username on X the same - will follow.

Em

Back