A Special Thanks To Literotica

gordo12

Experienced
I started writing around 5 years ago. A few days ago, I passed 1,000,000 downloads. Almost 31,000 votes, averaging well above 4, and almost 1600 comments to date.
I know many authors have much higher stats than that but I'm grateful for what I've received. I've always been able to come into the forum here when I needed help. Even reading many of your posts has helped immensely!

I can't imagine another place where I could have gotten the feedback, advice and readers such as I received here.

Thank you all! 👍

I started writing around 5 years ago. A few days ago, I passed 1,000,000 downloads. Almost 31,000 votes, averaging well above 4, and almost 1600 comments to date.
I know many authors have much higher stats than that but I'm grateful for what I've received. I've always been able to come into the forum here when I needed help. Even reading many of your posts has helped immensely!

I can't imagine another place where I could have gotten the feedback, advice and readers such as I received here.

Thank you all! 👍
Congratulations! That’s awesome.

Thank you all! 👍
Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉🍾

Emily

And a blue W! Congrats.
Thanks, yep, the biggest shock of all. I about fell off my chair when I saw that! I originally thought about posting the story in two parts because I thought the epilogue would ruin it for the readers. Being romance I wanted a HEA ending. Talking it over with another author, he suggested that I was worrying too much and post it intact. He was right!!!
And the Epilogue. OMG. It wasn't part of the original story, and when I got the idea the whole thing just flowed out of me like someone had turned a tap on. 3500 words in one go other than editing and punctuation.
Those rare moments are what I love about writing.

Back