Mom Made Me Do It (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Sidney_1

"I think Vanessa needs to have sex."

I rolled over to face my wife in bed beside me. Though it was probably too dark in the bedroom for her to see, I raised a curious eyebrow. "That seems a curious change of direction for you," I replied. "I thought you wanted to keep her away from boys."

Meredith shrugged. "I know, I know. But I'm worried now that she's graduating early and headed off to college. Maybe being so strict wasn't the right idea. I worry that she'll be unprepared when she's away from home."

I just nodded. I'd married Meredith about five years ago, so I was only Vanessa's stepfather. Meredith had been a single mother for most of her daughter's life. Consequently, I generally deferred to her on parenting matters.

Meredith was rather driven about Vanessa's future because of Meredith's own past. By her own admission, she'd gotten "boy crazy" in her teens, resulting in her pregnancy. She'd supported her daughter on her own and eventually done rather well, but she wanted to make sure that Vanessa didn't retrace her path. As a result, she'd kept Vanessa on a pretty tight leash.

Thusfar, it seemed to have paid off. Vanessa was a straight A student graduating high school early and with a scholarship to college. She was polite, intelligent, and kind. I found her to be an amazing stepdaughter. As such, I found it odd for Meredith to be questioning her methods now.

"It's just that I think she's finally getting that same desire that I had back in the day. I thought she was just calmer than I was, but I think it's just starting later for her. I didn't get so sex crazy until my body really started to develop and you've seen how she's changed lately."

"Yes, I suppose," I said carefully. Vanessa's development had been so dramatic the past several months that one would have to be blind not to notice. My stepdaughter had possessed a very slender, subtle figure since I'd known her - a rather marked contrast from her mother's prominent curves. But in the last several months, Vanessa's body had swiftly begun to take on an increasingly hourglass shape. She'd outgrown half a dozen bra sizes - outstripping even Meredith. As a quasi parent, I wasn't sure it was appropriate to notice, but as a red blooded male, I couldn't deny that my stepdaughter was incredibly attractive.

"I get the sense that she's having the same feelings I did" Meredith continued. "She hasn't talked to me about it, but I remember what it was like. I think maybe she needs to learn about sex so that she doesn't lose control."

"Okay, so talk to her."

Meredith shook her head. "You can't just talk about this. She needs to experience it. That first time a man is inside you...." Meredith shuddered. "It's a very powerful feeling. I lost my mind for a while after it happened to me. I don't want that happening to her when she's on her own. "

"So you want her to get a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, not some boy. He'd be just as sex crazy as she. No she needs someone experienced to guide her through it. Someone who won't be reckless with her as she's exploring these desires. Someone that can be trusted."

Meredith paused, then put her hand on my chest. "Someone like you."
 
Finally, a summer that was truly free. No additional classes, cultural experiences, remote trips, or specialized camps.

I finally had time to read books for pleasure, to watch movies, to bike and hike, to go to the health club, to have my first part-time job at Coffee Now, and to drive!

Of course, my parents, especially my Mom, would call or text me during the day to check in on my whereabouts, but I was so content to have some freedom that I didn’t mind. The calls were less frequent and I knew she was starting to accept that I was growing up and going to be okay. I had certainly attained all that she had expected of me, so far. Excellent grades, well-rounded, an early scholarship.

But, things were changing fast, even if it was all positive. Each night, after work or social plans, I had gotten into the habit of taking a bubble bath for a half hour and reading until the bubbles had mostly dissolved. Once the water had cooled, I’d push around the bubbles, my breasts bobbing to the surface, and I’d watch the bubbles drift off of my mounds and my long legs as I rested them on the tub’s ledge. I’d use the hand nozzle to add a little more warm water and aim it at my pubis. It was a delicious sensation.

But, I didn’t like sitting in a bath without bubbles, and would then shower and shampoo using the hand-held nozzle instead of the showerhead which I had done during the school year in the interest of time. And just like with the bubbles, I savored soaping up my breasts, my arms, my pussy, and my legs and then using the nozzle to let the warm water caress me and rinse me off. Mmmmm.

I would dry off quickly, put up my hair, and then slip into my terry cloth robe. My parents were usually downstairs or quietly in their bedroom, so I rarely felt rushed, worrying that my Mom was wondering what I was doing.

Once in my bedroom, I’d slip into the few items of clothing that did fit me. …some cotton shorts and a cotton tank with a shelf bra. But, many nights, I enjoyed slipping them off and had begun to enjoy sitting in front of my mirror, naked, exploring my body with my fingers, squeezing my breasts, caressing my belly and pussy lips. . . I had no idea what I was doing or why. . . it wasn’t exactly masturbation. . . I knew what that was, of course, but, I hadn’t taken that leap yet.

I just knew I had this intense yearning to study myself, as I seemed to be changing so rapidly. There was no doubt about it, a sweatshirt would not hide it. . . I was absolutely voluptuous and curvaceous, and I was just beginning to get comfortable with this image of myself.
 
Last edited:
"Audrey, please sit down here between us," Meredith directed, patting the sofa between us.

My stepdaughter stepped across the room, obviously curious about what was going on. Meredith had earlier directed us to put on some nice clothes - usually a precursor to dining out. Apparently my wife had something else in mind.

I was pretty sure what it was. We'd talked for a long stretch that night about Meredith's idea for giving Audrey a sexual education. I'd initially balked, but Meredith spent considerable time convincing me that this was in Audrey's best interest.

After Audrey settled between us on the couch, Meredith began making a similar pitch to her daughter. Judging by the way Audrey blushed, Meredith's insights into her daughter were quite accurate. Apparently the recent onset of bodily changes had coincided with an increase in sexual desire. Audrey hadn't acted overtly on them, but it was a growing distraction.

"I don't regret making you focus on your studies," Meredith asserted. "Your hard work let you skip ahead; I think it's commendable that you are going to be attending college at your age. If you had been more concerned with dating and boys, I think you'd still be in high school. So perhaps it's a blessing that these physical changes happened when you were older."

"Still, these changes are happening and I know what that does to you because I was the same way. I know that hunger you're feeling. It feels so good to satisfy. And that's okay. I want you to enjoy yourself.

"But I know how overwhelming those desires can be. I made some reckless decisions back when I was your age. You might not make the same bad choices, but you'll be on your own and surrounded by all sorts of temptation. There will be many opportunities for foolish decisions."

Meredith took Audrey's hand. "I think it's important that you go into this prepared. I think if you have some experience and knowledge before you are on your own, you won't be overwhelmed like I was. So I think before college, you should learn about sex."

"But your first experience shouldn't be with some high school boy who is just as hungry as you are. You need someone older, wiser, more experienced. That's why I think it should be Travis."

Audrey's eyes swiveled to mine. She was clearly stunned by the suggestion.

"First off, you know he loves you and only wants the best for you. Travis will look after you. And while he's your stepfather, he's not actually related to you, so there's nothing wrong with you two getting together.

Meredith grinned slightly. "Plus, if you don't mind me saying, Travis will make an excellent teacher. He knows what he is doing - certainly better than anyone your age. I only wish I could have had someone that skilled."

"Besides, he's rather good looking. Don't tell me you haven't noticed. I've seen you watching him when he takes off his shirt." Audrey's blush intensified. "See? You know I'm right."

Meredith stood up. "Well, I've said my peace. Now it's probably best if the two of you talked. And probably best if I give you some privacy."

She gathered up her purse. "I am going to run some errands and then meet my friend Barbara for dinner. That will give you two a few hours on your own to discuss and do whatever you choose. Remember that I love you both very much." Meredith leaned down to kiss each of us in turn before departing.

I turned to Audrey. She was wearing a little black dress that she'd probably borrowed from her mother. The bodice was obviously a bit snug for her chest while the waistline was too loose. Audrey's ever-changing figure made it tough for her wardrobe to keep pace. Still, her hair gleamed from a recent wash and her face glowed with youthful beauty. She was truly stunning.

After a long, uncomfortable silence, I cleared my throat. "So, ah, what do you think about all this? I mean, I thought it was crazy at first, but I don't know, maybe your mother is right. What do you think?"
 
“I hate to admit it, but Mom is really smart, and I know she always has my best interests at heart. And she’s right—I am completely inexperienced when it comes to sex. Those urges are just starting to bubble up and it does feel overwhelming. I can see how it would be very distracting once I attend college away from home.

I-I think she’s right. I’d like to learn about sex from someone who knows what they’re doing, from someone who has experience and is a good lover. I wouldn’t take piano lessons from a beginner, right?”

I glanced at Travis hoping for his affirmation.

I felt my groin twitch with a mix of excitement, fear, and relief. Relief that my first time would be with someone who knew me very well and who . . .according to my Mom. . . would be an excellent teacher.

“I’m a little nervous, but I’m excited and willing. I feel ready and I trust you. I just hope you don’t mind the fact that I’m a total novice. I mean, I hope Mom didn’t have to coerce you into this. Do you even think I’m appealing. . . sexually?

I’m talking a lot because I’m nervous. But, yes, I want to learn about sex from you, Travis, but I hope I don’t crave it all the time. That wouldn’t be right and I wouldn’t want to feel jealous of my Mom. I’m hoping this doesn’t get too complicated.”

I rubbed my arms, wondering why I felt the need to complicate everything. Mom just wanted me to have a sexual education before I went to college. As crazy at that sounded, it made sense to me.
 
I was a little surprised at how Audrey reacted to Meredith's idea. The age difference and my relationship with her mother didn't seem to faze the teenager in the slightest. In fact, she'd seemed almost eager.

I suppose I should have given Meredith more credit when I'd expressed my doubts the earlier in the week. "Oh, don't worry about Audrey. She's always had a little crush on you since we started dating." Her hand slipped down my chest and rubbed my belly. "Don't tell me you don't know that girls like a guy with tight abs."

"Besides, you're Prince Charming compared to the boys she knows at school. Those guys are basically hormone-fueled idiots at this age who spend most of their time ogling girls and making lewd comments. You are always such a gentleman to both me and her. Why wouldn't she like you?"


Judging from the way Audrey was looking at me, Meredith definitely seemed to have been on the money. Her blue eyes seemed large and expectant. She licked her lips and spoke gingerly. "“I’m a little nervous, but I’m excited and willing. I feel ready and I trust you. I just hope you don’t mind the fact that I’m a total novice. I mean, I hope Mom didn’t have to coerce you into this.

I felt the back of my neck warm as a sense of shame crept up. Audrey's youth and inexperience weren't detractions for me; they were incentives. I'd been a bit of a late bloomer myself. I didn't really grow into my body till college, so I'd been more short and stout in high school. I'd also been a shy academic - definitely a nerd - which had further not appealed to the girls. Things started to turn around after a few years, but I was in my twenties before I really came into my own.

While it all worked out in the end, part of me still wondered what it would have been like if I'd been bolder in my high school years. I'd missed out on those early experiences. Silly though it might be, one of my fantasies was sleeping with a teenager. So when Meredith highlighted Audrey's virginity, my libido had taken notice.

"Do you even think I’m appealing. . . sexually? "

I resisted the urge to cavalierly dismiss such a seemingly foolish question. Audrey's sex appeal seemed self-evident to me, but Meredith had explained to me that it's not always easy to tell from the other side. Armed with this insight, I took a softer approach.

"This is about how things are at school - the stuff the other boys and girls say? Your mom told me about it," I explained. "The girls say catty things about your figure and the boys mostly stare and make lewd comments about your breasts?"

I took Audrey's hand in mine and squeezed it gently. "The girls do that because they're insecure about their own appearance and part of them is jealous of your curves. The boys do that because your beauty intimidates them. It's true. They think you are so attractive that none of them would stand a chance with you. So they cover their anxiety by teasing you from afar."

I put a hand on her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes. "You are a stunningly beautiful young woman. Any man would be blessed to be with you. And if you will allow me, I will be glad to demonstrate that."
 
I closed my eyes and let my face melt into Travis’s hand, touched by his kind words. He had a knack for being able to sum up a situation in just a few sentences.

Yes, it had been a lonely, awkward experience at high school. Especially when your Mom wants you home at 10:00 pm on a Friday and Saturday and has a ‘no boys’ rule. I had never made waves because I knew my Mom was working as hard as she could to provide for us. She was all I had until she had married Travis. And yeah, the boys at school did not appeal to me. I had no interest in drinking or doing risky, dumb stuff and snapping constant selfies like the rest of my peers.

When I imagined being with a man, I imagined a college man or older. Someone settled and grounded and mature. Polite and thoughtful. Like Travis, I guess.

My heart fluttered and I took a deep breath, suddenly a little panicky.

“Ok, Travis. . .just tell me what you think I need to know . . . although I think Mom wants me to have the real experience. She’s trusting you, so I am too. I think this is something that I can’t think about too much, or I’ll back out. How or where do we begin?”
 
"How or where do we begin?” Audrey inquired.

" Slowly is best for now," I cautioned. "Later we might try something faster. That is more likely to be uncomfortable, but you might find that a bit of pain enhances the pleasure.

" But then again, you might not. Everyone is different. So our first goal is to find out what you enjoy."

"Let's start with something simple." I reached behind her neck and gently gripped the taut muscles. I applied gentle pressure as I worked my fingertips into her flesh. "Everyone likes a neck rub."

After a minute, I laid my other hand against the side of her breast. "My, you feel wonderful," I commented as I gingerly caressed her through her dress. "Your breasts are amazing. Don't ever let anyone tell you different."

I shifted my hand lower and lifted the orb slightly. "Now as a man, I think we universally enjoy touching a woman's breasts. But it's not always the case with the woman. I've known a few that can climax just from having their nipples sucked, but some find it no more exciting than a back rub. How do you like it?

"And what about when I do this?" I slid my hand to center of the sphere and tugged at her nipple. Plump to begin with, the stimulation soon expanded it dramatically, making a sizable tent in her dress. I longed to see this mighty nub in the flesh. "Do you enjoy me playing with your nipple?"
 
Travis had me angled so that my back was towards him and he was massaging my neck from behind. I shut my eyes so I could savor the sensations and try to relax.

I was touched by his reassuring words. I had received so much teasing from both boys and girls at school.

“You’re ballooning, Audrey, are you ever going to stop growing or are you waiting for a Playboy cover?”
“Have you had surgery?”
“My, oh my, I didn’t know we had a bombshell on our team."
"Look out, Victoria’s Secret, you have some competition now.”

Those had been the type of comments that I had endured during the last few months of school from certain peers.

But, I shut that out and focused on the fact that Travis did find my breasts wonderful. His light touch over my dress along the side of my breast made me catch and hold my breath. Oh God, it felt heavenly to be caressed.

I was wearing a tight, full support bra that compressed my form; my chest felt tight in the dress. But, Travis found his way around the bottom of my breast and lifted it slightly and continued to inform me about how each woman is unique in how they respond to breast stimulation.

His fingers found their way to my nipple, lightly pinching it, and I could feel my body arch back into his, my nipples perking to his touch. I had a feeling that I could be one of those women who could climax just from having their breasts stimulated. I didn’t want Travis to ever stop.

I moaned softly, wanting more.

“Mmmm. . . yes, I love it. I enjoy your touch along the whole area, but yes, that feels especially sensitive in a good way over my nipple. I can see how some women could climax from their nipples . . . being suckled. I definitely find this exciting and arousing, ” I confessed.

Although it was awkward for a moment, Travis was explaining things in a way that made me feel comfortable. ..that there was no right or wrong to how I was feeling. . .and it put me at ease to just . . . be honest with him about what I was experiencing.

Mom was right—he knew what he was doing and I was glad that we were taking it nice and slow.
 
Last edited:
I willed myself to patience. By now, I'd ordinarily have had the woman naked and be well on my way to joining her. But one of the virtues of age and experience was self-control. Despite my libido's grumbling, I proceeded with restraint.

"So you find that pleasant, but you think you might find oral contact moreso. We can test that later, but that's good to know," I praised. "It is important that you know what sensations you find pleasurable and what you do not. Obviously you want to enjoy yourself, so you want to have orgasms, too.

" But if I may be bluntly pragmatic, it is important that you as a woman know what it takes to make you wet. Some women require very little foreplay, while others require considerably more. Either way, I assure you that letting a man enter you before you are sufficiently wet can be very painful. So know what you like beforehand."

I shifted my hand from her breast to her knee. "Now most people find touching their inner thigh to be both pleasurable and intimate." I chuckled softly as I slid my hand up her leg till it was beneath her skirt. "Even I do. I have to be very careful with myself whenever I get a massage as a result," I said, adding a mischievous wink.

I let my fingers take a slow path beneath her skirt, till at last I felt the fabric of her panties. Cotton, I wagered. I made a mental note to take her shopping.

I slipped my hand over her crotch, cupping her entire sex. Her flesh was clearly warm to the touch. "Mmmm, I can feel your clit under my palm," I murmured. "So nice and hard. This is another area of your body you should be aware of. While usually a source of pleasure, how you like it to be touched is up to you. Some women love to rub it firmly and vigorously; others find it can become so sensitive that direct stimulation is actually painful. We'll experiment later and see what you prefer."

I withdrew my hand and gestured to the floor in front of us. "I think you're ready to move forward. Stand up and remove your clothes."
 
Last edited:
What? Here? In our living room?

I blushed, slowly rising. I slipped off my shoes, took down my hair, and for some reason the rape safety training that I had in school came back to me. It felt really weird for just Travis and I to be alone in the house and suddenly I didn’t trust him completely.

I could hear my Mom’s voice in my head, Travis’s in my ears, and my own small voice of fear. But, I obeyed.

I slipped off my dress, handing it to Travis. I had worn black thong underwear since the dress was snug and a black, full-coverage black bra that my Mom had bought me.

“Does everything have to be removed?” I asked, hesistantly.
 
Does everything have to be removed?”

I smiled up at her. "Well, Audrey, sex generally requires a certain amount of nudity. It's rather difficult otherwise."

I stood up and faced her. "Relax, sweetie. You are in a safe place." I put my hands on her bare shoulders and gave her a comforting squeeze. "You don't need to worry."

Audrey didn't react right away, so I tried another tack. "Would it make you feel more comfortable if I went first?" I kicked off my shoes and shoved them aside. "After all, we both need to be naked eventually."

I stepped closer and let my arms fall to my side. "I'll even let you do it." I took her hand and held it to my chest. "Just take off my clothes, sweetie. I'll just stand here."
 
It was as if Travis had read my thoughts. Perhaps my fear was transparent. In any case, I relaxed once Travis acknowledged it and reassured me that I’d be safe.

This plan had happened so suddenly that I hadn’t even thought of . . .well, the reality of seeing Travis naked. But, he was right of course. I wasn’t going to learn about myelf. . . or men, if we were both clothed.

“Ok,” I whispered, as I slipped off his sport coat, by stepping behind him. My hands gathered the edges of his polo, and as if on cue, he kneeled down and I peeled off the sport shirt. It was the same fit Travis that I was used to seeing at the beach, but had never touched.

I walked around to face him.

“I guess it is only fair if I remove my bra now, too.”

Having a few minutes to pause and absorb the idea that Travis would see me – fully naked—had given me a bit more courage.

I reached behind my back and released the four clasps and let the bra slip off, and kicked it by the sofa, not wanting to fuss with anything in my nude state. It actually felt good to have my breasts free, of course. My bras were so tight.

I quickly stepped close to Travis and slipped my fingers along his belt until I found the buckle and I removed it, unbuttoned him, and released the zipper. I could feel his penis, but I didn’t look down. The pants slipped down and Travis stepped out of them and folded them on the end table in an instant.

“Ok, I’ll go next,” I said, nervously, and slipped my underwear off, revealing my full mound of hair at my pubis.

I could see a slight tenting at Travis’s boxers when I glanced downwards. The idea of seeing him nude filled me with a mix of excitement, awkwardness, and embarrassment. But, I knew I had to do it.

“Ok, one last step,” I said, mostly to myself, biting my lip. I pulled the waistband away from Travis’s hips so that they would slip off easily and I would minimize any direct contact with his penis. The boxers slipped down his legs and I bent down to pick them up off the floor and placed them with his pants.

I was careful to avoid any direct contact with Travis's personal places. It was already more than enough that I was naked with him. Now I understood why he had wanted me to undress first while he remained clothed. From now on, I silently vowed to just follow Travis's direction as best as I could.
 
Last edited:
I kept quiet as Audrey moved to undress me. I could sense this was a big step for her, so I didn't want to distract her from her task. I silently moved my limbs to assist her removal of my clothes, buy otherwise remained wholly passive.

My pupils widened slightly as Audrey removed her bra. Through the miracle of modern lingerie engineering, her bra had apparently been downplaying her true size. Freed of their constraints, her breasts surged outward even further than I expected.

Her pussy proved equally delightful. In this modern age, all the women I'd been with had carefully landscaped lady parts. If they weren't waxed completely bare, they left only a small strip or triangle of pubic hair. Audrey, however, had clearly only curtailed hers within the bikini line. Her crimson bush was otherwise quite full and dense.

At last, she removed my boxers. I was sufficiently aroused to slightly engorged, but far from stiff. My cock dangled against my thighs as she pulled the fabric away.

"You did well, Audrey," I praised when she'd set the last of our clothes aside. I stepped close to her again and squeezed her shoulders. "Now let's have a little fun, okay?"

I guided her to the couch and instructed her to sit down at the edge. I knelt in front of her and spread her thighs open. This put my eyes slightly lower than her chin, giving her a slight height advantage.

"Now when you took off my clothes, you saw my cock, didn't you?"

Audrey didn't reply directly, but the flush of color in her cheeks suggested she'd taken a peek.

I smiled gently. "You don't have to be shy, sweetie. If you are thinking about having sex, you should certainly be comfortable looking at what you're going to fucking. I certainly hope that you liked what you saw."

"Now you may have noticed that I'm rather on the large side. Now that may seem a bit intimidating, but I assure you that it's not something to fear. It's nothing you can't handle, okay?"

"That said, its all the more important that we make sure that you are warmed up first before we begin. I want you really wet, okay? So before I have you touch me, I'll touch you, okay?"

I reached under each breast, admiring their weight as I hefted them. "You have absolutely beautiful breasts, Audrey. An I don’t think I've ever seen such amazing nipples." The pink nubs were easily thicker than my thumbs and about half as long. "They are just so big and thick. Just delightful."

I bent my head to the right nipple and wrapped my lips around it. The plump flesh felt tantalizing in my mouth. I sucked it and a portion of the pebbly aerola inside for several seconds before releasing it with a pop. I repeated the action on the left in turn.

"Mmmm, that's nice," I murmured. "Do you like having your breasts sucked, Audrey? If you do, I'll keep at it for awhile. If not, I'll show you what a tongue on your clit feels like - I'm certain you will enjoy that."
 
It had felt so delicious that I had placed my hands on Travis’s shoulders just to steady myself and arch my back slightly, so I could enhance the experience.

“Mmmm, thank you,” I replied, to Travis’s comments on the beauty of my breasts and my pronounced nipples.

I shuddered with warmth and excitement as Travis’s warm tongue circled my nipple within his mouth and then suckled it in its entirety and I could feel it growing inside of his mouth as his hands supported my breast. Just as I was fully enjoying it, Travis released the nipple from his mouth with a pop and my breast bounced before him. He then repeated the same action on my other breast, giving it equal time and treatment.

I could feel myself getting wet and . . . needy.

My nipples were now fully erect and in full-view of Travis, and I didn’t care anymore. In fact, I wanted him to see me fully and I wanted to see him now.

I glanced downwards at his penis and I could see it was erect and large, just as he had mentioned. But, it was as beautiful as artistic renderings, if not moreso.

“Travis, I love having my breasts touched; I love having your warm tongue on my nipples and having you suckle and squeeze them. It’s making me wet and . . . horny. I could probably spend an hour with just this type of stimulation and love it. When I’m alone, sometimes I touch them gently and sometimes I like to squeeze them firmly. In any case, I’ve enjoyed what you’ve just done, but if you want to experiment with different things, then that’s fine, too.”

I could feel my . . . what was it. . .some sort of weird hunger building within myself.
 
“Travis, I love having my breasts touched; I love having your warm tongue on my nipples and having you suckle and squeeze them. It’s making me wet and . . . horny. I could probably spend an hour with just this type of stimulation and love it."

I waved a cautionary finger. "I wouldn't recommend it. That much rubbing might chap your nipples. But I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I gave her breasts a bit more attention, licking her nipples with my tongue. Then I sucked heartily on each until she moaned aloud..

"If you really enjoy this sensation of sucking, we might consider inducing lactation," I suggested. "Your mother has told me that when her boobs got so sensitive when she was breastfeeding that she typically came a couple times." whenever she nursed you."

Audrey looked at me through heavy lidded eyes. "If you want to experiment with different things, then that’s fine, too.”

I smiled. Audrey was proving to be a most amenable pupil.

I glanced down. I still wasn't erect, but blood was definitely pooling in my groin. My cock had unfurled to its maximum flaccid length and dangled low between my thighs. Age and experience had taught me patience, but I wanted to move past the foreplay and into the fucking.

"Let's try something then." I reached behind Audrey's hips and slid her pelvis towards the edge of her couch. "Let's see how you taste," I teased. I bent forward and slipped my tongue between her puffy labia.
 
Inducing lactation? Mmm, no Travis, I just enjoyed being touched and feeling your tongue along my buds, I thought to myself.

My Mom orgasming while she breastfed me? Gross! TMI! Sure, she was a young woman at the time, but I couldn’t feel anything but disgust at hearing that my Mom probably used me to pleasure herself. She probably was wild and selfish.

All of a sudden, I just felt disgusted by it all.

Travis had pulled me forward and was now lapping at my private areas while I was perched awkwardly on our sofa. The same sofa where we had all watched movies and tv for years. And now it had his saliva and my secretions on it.

I slid back on the sofa and moved away. This was not “taking it slow”.

“Travis, I’ve changed my mind. This does not feel right. I want my first lover to kiss me, hold me, tell me they adore me, laugh with me, be my best friend. You’re my stepfather and you’re just going through some mechanical steps that my Mom probably told you to take. I’ll figure things out on my own. I’m inexperienced and innocent, but I’m not totally stupid.”

I wrapped myself in the throw and glanced around for my purse.
 
Last edited:
And that was the moment that my life fell apart.

I didn't realize I at the time, of course. None of us did. I just thought it was a foolish, immature teenager doing something foolish and immature.

Perhaps if I'd been bolder, I could have averted things. Maybe if I hadn't let Audrey walk away. Maybe I'd reined the stupid girl in and explained to her just how the world worked, life would have turned out differently. But maybe Audrey was too much like her mother. Maybe she truly was fated to follow in her footsteps.

The emotional avalanche to follow picked up steam later that night when Meredith returned. She was upset that things had not gone as planned. She blamed both Audrey and me for the misfire - Audrey for expecting a romance novel from me and me for losing control of the scenario to an immature, clueless teenager. That earned each of us an earful.

I had sufficient experience with women to recognize that logic was no defense, so I gritted my teeth and endured. Audrey, being the immature, clueless teenager she was, fought back. And since she was Meredith's daughter, things went nuclear pretty quickly. Considerable screaming, crying, and slamming of doors followed.

As with all preliminaries to avalanches, things snowballed from there. After a few days of continued conflict, Audrey engaged in that most classic of teenage responses to adult criticism: rebellion. Meredith only became more incensed and Audrey responded with still more. The arms race escalated.

I wasn't there to see the ultimate blowout. When Audrey wasn't around - and she increasingly wasn't as part of her rebellion - Meredith vented her spleen on me. After about a week, I stopped following my own advice about keeping my mouth shut. The resulting conflagration burned hot and fast. It ended with Meredith shrieking at me to leave the house.

That would be the beginning of the end of our marriage. After I moved out, she continued to snipe at me from a distance. I wish I could say I just kept my head down, but sometimes I shot back. It wasn't long before Meredith initiated divorce proceedings.

I was at least smart enough to let the attorneys handle it rather than continue this emotional war. Negotiations suddenly became much smoother when my attorney's investigator looked into Meredith's sex life. Seems that during our separation, she decided to punish me by banging one of my friends. The fact that she was now carrying his child certainly simplified things. A quick settlement was reached, after which I moved across the state.

I know even less of what happened to Audrey. After things blew up between she and her mother, she communicated with me solely through glares and eye-rolls. I do know she never made it to college, though I'm not sure if that was just more rebellion or the fact that she was too busy retracing her mother's footsteps Last I heard, she was four months along - not too far behind Meredith. Like mother, like daughter, huh?

I can't really say life is all that much rosier for me. New town, new job, new place, new people - I'm having to start everything over. Still, I suppose there are worse places to be than square one.

Frankly, I'm just glad this story is over.
 
Back
Top