Sexy Canadian Girl Just starting out... :)

thanks for sharing your lovely self with us..:kiss:

Your welcome!

I'm quite happy now :)

Haha, I'm glad I could help!

canadian girls kick ass.....and fight with sticks

You know what, I use to have a Canadian Girls Kick A$$ shirt back in the day, I wonder whatever happened too it... h'mmmm....

Bumping and grinding you back to page 1. ;)

Thanks! Much appreciated!

finding you like that would cause more than a happy hour at my house :D

Hahaha, Oh really, more like a couple of happy hours?

Now that's my kind of happy hour! Great shots, beautiful body! I'm so proud to be Canadian.

Thank you, but why does it say your in Pennsylvania?

Hello sexy! Just dropping by to say that I hope to see more of that gorgeous body of yours ;)

:rose::kiss:

Oh you will, I have a few pictures lined up!

Thanks! You're always so good with the compliments!

Hi sweet. How are you today? Taking a break, or are you done for the day?

Hi sweet. How are you today? Taking a break, or are you done for the day?

I'm pretty good today! How about yourself? Actually, I had the day off today, I have clinical tomorrow, so I'm just getting myself ready for that... It's going to be a busy weekend I tell you!

Was thinking like many more Happy Days :D

Haha, Ahhhh I see now ;)

I have a feeling that's a general consensus... haha :devil:

So, since I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days... Think getting up at 6am/having to work a couple of night shifts... I thought I would leave you with a few pictures, since I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to be on much... I might, but you never know :devil:

Here goes!

Attachments

• 100_1014.JPG
    100_1014.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,952
  • 100_1017.JPG
    100_1017.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 3,949
  • 100_1021.JPG
    100_1021.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 5,323
Very nice I hope you continue to make your days as lovely as you make others who see your pics

So, since I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days... Think getting up at 6am/having to work a couple of night shifts... I thought I would leave you with a few pictures, since I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to be on much... I might, but you never know :devil:

Here goes!

mmmm...to assist you where your hand is in the third picture.

Here goes!

0.o... you see a camera then get horny don't you?.... That would be a good this :devil: The new pics are oh so yummy :D

Sexy new pics! And I'm temporarily displaced in Pennsylvania, but as Canadian as I could be without being home.

Haha too funny!

Very nice I hope you continue to make your days as lovely as you make others who see your pics

Thanks, I will try ;)

mmmm...to assist you where your hand is in the third picture.

Haha.... well... I don't know if i should! hehe ;)

0.o... you see a camera then get horny don't you?.... That would be a good this :devil: The new pics are oh so yummy :D

Haha, maybe... Thanks for the compliment...

Sexy new pics! And I'm temporarily displaced in Pennsylvania, but as Canadian as I could be without being home.

Thanks, they are nothing! Hehehe. Ahhh I totally understand that! I felt the same way in Australia! How long have you been down there?

Mmmm sweet. You've given me lots to think about while you're away. Got my mind going with lots of naughty thoughts. Most involve me on top of you exploring all those delicious curves. I hope that was the outcome you were hoping for.

Very nghce dress! I really like what ir under it! I hope you will be on more than you think sexy!

Mmmm sweet. You've given me lots to think about while you're away. Got my mind going with lots of naughty thoughts. Most involve me on top of you exploring all those delicious curves. I hope that was the outcome you were hoping for.

That could have been one of the thoughts running through my head at the time :devil: hehe...

Very nghce dress! I really like what ir under it! I hope you will be on more than you think sexy!

Haha, well it was actually a skirt and one of my favorite going out tops... all because of the cleavage! haha... I'll see what I can do...

Back