Piercings?

L

Lilylovex64

Does anyone have any "personal" piercings? I have thought about getting one but wanted advice on if it was worth it or actually made any difference in sexual experiences.

(Hopefully posted in the right thread wasn't to sure what it would be categorized under.)

Shop around ask questions. Some states actually have doctors perform them.
I only have one at this time. It is located south of border.

Thanks I'll have to check into that. I think for that type of piercing I would prefer a doctor to do it!

Really? What states?

Lily, I assume you are interested in a clitoral hood piercing. That piercing is quite common, entails minimal pain, and heals quickly. A professional piercer can do this properly and safely. He/she will also advise you on jewelry selection and aftercare.
http://www.safepiercing.org

Really? What states?

Lily, I assume you are interested in a clitoral hood piercing. That piercing is quite common, entails minimal pain, and heals quickly. A professional piercer can do this properly and safely. He/she will also advise you on jewelry selection and aftercare.
http://www.safepiercing.org

Yes, I am looking into getting a clitoral hood piercing, thanks for the site I will check it out.

Hi Lily!

First, another good info site is: http://www.bme.com/ LOTS to read there!

Second, I have had a hood piercing, 2 labia piercings, and 2 nipple piercings. Sadly, due to some medical priorities, I've temporarily lost the labia and nipple piercings (hoping to get them back soon). Meanwhile, I love my hood piercing! It was minimally painful (similar to a regular ear piercing) and gives us both so much fun. It does require some good attention to cleanliness in the early weeks, but it also heals quickly. Do your salt water soaks and whatever soaping your piercer recommends. Otherwise, for at least the first month, leave it alone! I know (oh do I know) how tempting it is to play with it, invite your partner to enjoy it, etc, but seriously, unless cleaned and gloved, no touching!

Hope this helps! You're welcome to PM if you have any questions. :rose:

Hi Lily!

Second, I have had a hood piercing, 2 labia piercings, and 2 nipple piercings. Sadly, due to some medical priorities, I've temporarily lost the labia and nipple piercings (hoping to get them back soon). Meanwhile, I love my hood piercing! It was minimally painful (similar to a regular ear piercing) and gives us both so much fun. It does require some good attention to cleanliness in the early weeks, but it also heals quickly. Do your salt water soaks and whatever soaping your piercer recommends. Otherwise, for at least the first month, leave it alone! I know (oh do I know) how tempting it is to play with it, invite your partner to enjoy it, etc, but seriously, unless cleaned and gloved, no touching!

Solid advice.:):rose:

sounds like it would hurt alot to meh

sig.jpg

Had both Prince Albert (hence the name) & a nipple. Both enhance sex, PA espacially. Now both out, nipple never completely healed, & PA, just disintigrated over time. Pic in profile.

Hi Lily!

Thanks for the great advice, I'll PM you if any questions come to mind :)

Stupid

From a mans point of view, why ? Don't do a thing or add anything to the beauty of the female form and in my experience just get in the way. I don't want to suck on a ring anywhere. I want the flesh. Barbells through a nipple are really, REALLY ignorant.
That's just me honey but I don't even like the store bought boobs, ass or anything else. Hell, I don't even like a bare shaved pussy. I love natural bodies. Right now I'm shaved around the package but that was for a heart catherazation. It's starting to itch now and is ugly. For my money babe keep a neat bush too. Pubic hair gives each puss it's personality. For the dumb ass's who say it "dirty", shave your fk'n head and the bottom of your feet too. :rolleyes:
Don't do it baby. If a man won't do you because you don't look like a freak just fuck the next guy that has some sense. For the bitches who this opinion piss's off I'm not getting any pussy from you anyway hahahahaha :rose:

From a mans point of view, why ? Don't do a thing or add anything to the beauty of the female form and in my experience just get in the way. I don't want to suck on a ring anywhere. I want the flesh. Barbells through a nipple are really, REALLY ignorant.
That's just me honey but I don't even like the store bought boobs, ass or anything else. Hell, I don't even like a bare shaved pussy. I love natural bodies. Right now I'm shaved around the package but that was for a heart catherazation. It's starting to itch now and is ugly. For my money babe keep a neat bush too. Pubic hair gives each puss it's personality. For the dumb ass's who say it "dirty", shave your fk'n head and the bottom of your feet too. :rolleyes:
Don't do it baby. If a man won't do you because you don't look like a freak just fuck the next guy that has some sense. For the bitches who this opinion piss's off I'm not getting any pussy from you anyway hahahahaha :rose:

Hi thanks for the advice! I posted to hear from both sides either for or against it. :)

Back