Wife Getting Groped

Why don’t you pretend to be a stranger in the club. Give her a grope and rub her pussy then walk away. Do nothing else but stay in line of sight. Then the other men will see she’s up for a bit of rubbing and gropping and try it on. She’ll be receptive and you both win?
That could be a lot of fun. I think she would like that a lot.

We had this once before we were into the idea of hotwifing. The guy was a real predatory creep anyways who wouldn't take no for an answer on the dance floor and went from woman to woman - my wife was the third or fourth and I decked him - bouncers were going to toss me until the previous victims intervened, then I drank for free. Even now a dick like that isn't going to get her favor - show some respect!
One really needs to have permission. Ask it by taking a little light caress and see if she responds favorably. If she is onboard, start slowly. If the two of you really get going, go find a dark corner.

I was in a bar one time that was completely packed. I had to push my way through the crowd so I led with my tits. I would put my hand on the person’s back and press my tits against his arm. That got his attention and he moved aside for me. Had to do that quite a few times.
It worked
A

I was in a bar one time that was completely packed. I had to push my way through the crowd so I led with my tits. I would put my hand on the person’s back and press my tits against his arm. That got his attention and he moved aside for me. Had to do that quite a few times.
It worked
A
That got you through the room -- did it also turn you on?

It worked
A
I'd need a signal like that for me to be sure that the woman was inviting a grope. My gf would often rub her boob on my arm when we were out in public. It was always the signal that she wanted us to leave to have sex. :nana:

Last edited:
I am male, and have been groped while wearing a kilt.

It was a family wedding. Two ladies were their without partners. It was slightly dark as it was music and dancing and everyone was rather drunk. One was dancing with me and as the song finished she slid her hand up my kilt for a feel 🙈 as they always want to know what we wear under. She felt my balls and cock and got me aroused 🙈 then her friend also wanted a feel and by that time I was hard. I still don’t know who they were and never seen them again. I masturbated for weeks after imagining I taken them home with me.

< Pressing my way through crowded rooms..... feeling breasts, dicks and hands mmmmm so hot
You are my type of person. But being a female you would get away with it. Us males are likely to face arrest and end up on a sex offenders register 😂

Back