Wife Getting Groped

R34D

40m
I posted this briefly of another post. I am interested in your thoughts and any friendly advice.

My wife and I have talked about going to a night club while she is wearing a scandalous short dress and tiny panties and no bra. She would go in ahead of me, stand at the bar and dance. Make herself visible for a guy on the prowl. She would dance with guys, with the hope of being groped and touched. We are ok with a guy being aggressive. I want to see how far a guy will try and go with her in public. It would stay confined to inside the club to prevent it from escalating further.

Has anyone tried this? What are we to expect?

Any one have any advice or input?

When I was younger and went to clubs I chatted up a girl and danced with her, made out and groped her. I also had another guy sandwich her and grabbed his hands to put it on her tits and ass as I undid her jeans and rubbed her pussy. I had her turn and she was making out with the guy as I licked and kissed her neck really fingering her pussy. Alot can happen on that dance floor so just find out how far she wants to go.

Wow! That’s really hot. I thought maybe a guy would grab her ass and grind up against her. I didn’t think of two guys, but that would be incredible if she gets sandwiched between two guys getting molested. I’m really hoping someone tries to finger her quite forcefully. She’s already picked out a dress for the occasion. It’s tight, black and very short. I’m thinking a little micro thong. She’s got a killer body.

I posted this briefly of another post. I am interested in your thoughts and any friendly advice.

My wife and I have talked about going to a night club while she is wearing a scandalous short dress and tiny panties and no bra. She would go in ahead of me, stand at the bar and dance. Make herself visible for a guy on the prowl. She would dance with guys, with the hope of being groped and touched. We are ok with a guy being aggressive. I want to see how far a guy will try and go with her in public. It would stay confined to inside the club to prevent it from escalating further.

Has anyone tried this? What are we to expect?

Any one have any advice or input?
Enjoy the show... 🤪

She likes the idea of guys grabbing her aggressively. I do too. I don’t want to hover too close. I want the guy to feel that he has the aspect of obscurity.
We have talked about what type of bar or club to go to: a college area club where guys may be drunk and more handsy, an older more affluent crowd where guys might be more confident, or a Latin or hip-hop club?

Any one ever have a situation where they had to intervene? Or close to?

Yes, we did this often when vacationing in other cities. I was always nearby to intervene if necessary. Lots of men felt her tits and ass. She got lots of offers for sex, but turned them down.
We've done the same thing a few times. It's amazing how many guys will turn down the offer for sex when they find out I'm going to be there and involved.

Somewhere on Lit, I have a short story about a woman who attends a July 4th night of fireworks. She had gone over to the beer area and grabbed a couple for her hubby and female friend. But the crowd got tighter and closer and she got stuck in the middle. Then the fireworks were going off and she felt 2-3 guys pressed against her from front and back and a young woman who reached under her short tight dress. Suddenly she is being groped and except for the participants nobody could see. and then the woman behind her pulled her panties down and others began fingering her and slapping her pussy. With the noise, nobody could hear. Part of her wanted to get away but when one of the guys pressed down on her back so that she had her ass in the air.......she felt the dress gathered at her waist and felt his thick cock slide into her wet pussy. She saw the woman kneeling down and licking her pussy and sucking the guy's cock too. The noise of the fireworks got bigger and louder and she found herself slamming back against the guy's cock........she screamed as she felt another guy shove a couple of fingers up her ass. She cried out but nobody could hear.......and she felt her legs weaken and she began slipping down into the dirt as the guy kept pounding her and the girl was sucking and biting on her clit............and then the fireworks ended and everyone began moving away.....she struggled to get up feeling the cum running down her thigh

Somewhere on Lit, I have a short story about a woman who attends a July 4th night of fireworks. She had gone over to the beer area and grabbed a couple for her hubby and female friend. But the crowd got tighter and closer and she got stuck in the middle. Then the fireworks were going off and she felt 2-3 guys pressed against her from front and back and a young woman who reached under her short tight dress. Suddenly she is being groped and except for the participants nobody could see. and then the woman behind her pulled her panties down and others began fingering her and slapping her pussy. With the noise, nobody could hear. Part of her wanted to get away but when one of the guys pressed down on her back so that she had her ass in the air.......she felt the dress gathered at her waist and felt his thick cock slide into her wet pussy. She saw the woman kneeling down and licking her pussy and sucking the guy's cock too. The noise of the fireworks got bigger and louder and she found herself slamming back against the guy's cock........she screamed as she felt another guy shove a couple of fingers up her ass. She cried out but nobody could hear.......and she felt her legs weaken and she began slipping down into the dirt as the guy kept pounding her and the girl was sucking and biting on her clit............and then the fireworks ended and everyone began moving away.....she struggled to get up feeling the cum running down her thigh
Wow, that’s really hot! I’m curious to see how far guys try to take it with her in the club. I’d like to see a couple guys shove their fingers in her. After she gets grabbed and squeezed, I want her to tell me about everything they did to her.

Wow! That’s really hot. I thought maybe a guy would grab her ass and grind up against her. I didn’t think of two guys, but that would be incredible if she gets sandwiched between two guys getting molested. I’m really hoping someone tries to finger her quite forcefully. She’s already picked out a dress for the occasion. It’s tight, black and very short. I’m thinking a little micro thong. She’s got a killer body.
Lets see the outfit.
She likes the idea of guys grabbing her aggressively. I do too. I don’t want to hover too close. I want the guy to feel that he has the aspect of obscurity.
We have talked about what type of bar or club to go to: a college area club where guys may be drunk and more handsy, an older more affluent crowd where guys might be more confident, or a Latin or hip-hop club?
I wouldn’t mind you facing her as i grind and grope her from behind her whispering into your ear telling you what I’m doing to ger or even you watching what I do. Maybe helping me expose her.

My first wife was several times groped at various cocktail parties by business colleagues but always claimed that she knew how to handle it and telling me to not say or do anything about it. But the strangest occasion was when she was again dealing with a particular business contact she couldn't tell me what to do about the fact that this guy's adult daughter (a bit generous of figure but okay otherwise) who was busy groping me!

We've done the same thing a few times. It's amazing how many guys will turn down the offer for sex when they find out I'm going to be there and involved.
Some of her men were willing for me to be there, but she turned all of them down.

We had this once before we were into the idea of hotwifing. The guy was a real predatory creep anyways who wouldn't take no for an answer on the dance floor and went from woman to woman - my wife was the third or fourth and I decked him - bouncers were going to toss me until the previous victims intervened, then I drank for free. Even now a dick like that isn't going to get her favor - show some respect!

I think that’s kind of what we are looking for. I want to see what he’s willing to do

The girl that I had fun with wrapped her legs around me when I was standing by them. I bought some drinks for her and her friends chatted them up some asked her to dance then we had some fun.

Back