Wife Getting Groped

Do tell how it happens on planes? Guys that sit next to her or ?
The chat about planes reminded me of a time I had in an airport and on a plane many years ago.

I met a woman in the airport bar and it turned out we were flying to the same location on the same plane. We had several drinks together and we had a laugh.

At that time you boarded the plane you could sit wherever you wanted as it was a cheap no frills airline. So we agreed to sit together.

The flight taken off and she said to me .. “I’m going to the toilet, please follow me as I want some fun and will leave the door open” 😱 I was a bit shocked, but followed her instructions.

I arrived at the toilet and could see the green ‘not being occupied’ sign. So I went to open the door and a male steward said sorry sir, that’s being used. So I explained to him it was my friend and wink wink she wanted me in there to help her. A female stewardess then intervened and said no, you cannot.

So it was a missed opportunity, as she wanted to join the mile high club and I was only too willing to oblige.

I did join the half mile high club prior to this. But that’s another story 😂

The chat about planes reminded me of a time I had in an airport and on a plane many years ago.

I met a woman in the airport bar and it turned out we were flying to the same location on the same plane. We had several drinks together and we had a laugh.

At that time you boarded the plane you could sit wherever you wanted as it was a cheap no frills airline. So we agreed to sit together.

The flight taken off and she said to me .. “I’m going to the toilet, please follow me as I want some fun and will leave the door open” 😱 I was a bit shocked, but followed her instructions.

I arrived at the toilet and could see the green ‘not being occupied’ sign. So I went to open the door and a male steward said sorry sir, that’s being used. So I explained to him it was my friend and wink wink she wanted me in there to help her. A female stewardess then intervened and said no, you cannot.

So it was a missed opportunity, as she wanted to join the mile high club and I was only too willing to oblige.

I did join the half mile high club prior to this. But that’s another story 😂
What buzzkill those stewards were

I was in a bar one time that was completely packed. I had to push my way through the crowd so I led with my tits. I would put my hand on the person’s back and press my tits against his arm. That got his attention and he moved aside for me. Had to do that quite a few times.
It worked
A
So that was you pushing up against me from behind -- you never gave me the chance to return the favor. ;)

My wife was drinking and got fingered under her skirt because she was afraid to move or make a scene

Are you sure she did not welcome it?

I was in a bar and on a bar stool. A married woman I have known for years came up to chat with me. She was wearing a nice summers dress. While standing chatting, she pushed her pussy onto my knee. She only stayed like that a short time, but felt so good.

Several years later a mate told me he had fingered her in another bar.

So maybe I missed another opportunity 🙈

Last edited:
Are you sure she did not welcome it?

I was in a bar and on a bar stool. A married woman I have known for years came up to chat with me. She was wearing a nice summers dress. While standing chatting, she pushed her pussy onto my knee. She only stayed like that a short time, but felt so good.

Several years later a mate told me he had fingered her in another bar.

So maybe I missed another opportunity 🙈
Many year ago when I was first married I was at my companies Christmas party. There was a young technician you kept asking me to dance and one on the floor he would “accidentally “ brush his hands across my tits. At the time I was wearing a sheer top and bra and as my nipples became erect it was pretty obvious.
He got bolder as the night went on and eventually we were on the far side of the dance floor when he just reached up and gripped my tit and then tweeted one nipple and then the other. My knees went weak but I was too aroused to stop him.😊

Many year ago when I was first married I was at my companies Christmas party. There was a young technician you kept asking me to dance and one on the floor he would “accidentally “ brush his hands across my tits. At the time I was wearing a sheer top and bra and as my nipples became erect it was pretty obvious.
He got bolder as the night went on and eventually we were on the far side of the dance floor when he just reached up and gripped my tit and then tweeted one nipple and then the other. My knees went weak but I was too aroused to stop him.😊
You have to watch out for us IT Geeks ... ;);):devilish:

Don’t leave us hanging….

Don’t leave us hanging….
Oh sorry, guess that was sort of hanging,
Don’t leave us hanging….

Don’t leave us hanging….
I know you were hoping we slipped into the bathroom and he fucked me from behind bent over the sink, but we just kept dancing until the party was over.
I told my husband about it several months later while we were having an interesting conversation during foreplay. He was pleasantly aroused by my story.🥰

I was with a team-mate in a crowded bar in Blackpool after playing a charity football match up there. A couple of very smart-looking women squeezed past and one of them pinched my bum.
I took that as an invitation to join them and after enjoying a few drinks together we all went back to our hotel and I grabbed both room keys and we each took one of the lovely ladies to our rooms.
We were all in our early 40s then and both of the women were married and looking for some fun on their regular Saturday night out together.
I hooked up with the one who pinched my bum and we gave each other some lovely oral sex and then fucked in many different positions before I pounded her from behind and shot my load.
The hotel walls were thin and we could hear my pal and his girl finishing the deed with some loud cries of delight.
After allowing them a short rest, I texted my buddy and we swapped partners.
The second lady was just as hot and we had lots of fun before our guests had to get a taxi home at 3am.

I was in a bar one time that was completely packed. I had to push my way through the crowd so I led with my tits. I would put my hand on the person’s back and press my tits against his arm. That got his attention and he moved aside for me. Had to do that quite a few times.
It worked
A
The human carwash....

Excellent! It sounds as though your tits are irresistible 😜

Do you wish you had taken it further? Did your husband say if he would have minded you taking it further?

This happened in my mid-twenties. I attended a party at a local pub with a decent-sized group of friends. Beyond my normal group of friends there a few people that I had never met before. Among them was a couple in their mid-30's, newly married. Both attractive and well-dressed.

As the night wore on, I got into a chat with the wife and she brought up her husband's desire for them to try swinging. I asked if he had a desire just to sleep with other women or wanted to see her with another man. She wasn't sure what his underlying motive was, so I suggested we test him. Now this was a fairly open conversation and there were several people at the table that could hear what we were planning on doing. Including her husband, who sat across the table from us and was half-engaged in another conversation. It was fairly dark at our little table but that wouldn't hide what I was going to get up to.

The wife was simply gorgeous. Slim, brunette, and wearing a rather sheer dress with spaghetti straps. I started slowly, turning slightly in my seat, I put my arm around behind her and rested it on the back of the booth. I brought my other arm across my body and placed it on her knee, right where the skirt ended and her smooth skin was on display. I switched back and forth, toying with the material and caressing her skin. As I played, my hand moved higher on her thigh. I shifted closer to her body, moving my hand off the booth to her shoulder. Our conversation became more intimate, as my previously open words now became whispers for her alone.

I whispered and asked her if people were watching. She said yes. I asked if her husband was watching, she said yes. I asked her to describe his reaction. She couldn't put it into words. I asked how she was feeling. She shivered, and said more than excited than she'd ever been before. I nibbled on her neck. My hand moved further up her thigh. My other hand dipped down over her shoulder and inside her sheer dress. When my hand reached her breast, it found a very excited nipple, hard like a small eraser. She whispered that her husband was turning red, but couldn't tell if it was flushed with anger, shame, or excitement.

I asked if I should stop. She turned me and kissed me on the lips, soft, passionate and submissive. Her decision was made. If her husband wanted to swing, he was going to watch her get fondled in public, in front of his friends, by a much younger man.

The seduction went on from there. I ended up with my hand inside her panties and brought her to a cute, quiet orgasm at the table, her face buried in my neck to muffle her moans. All this while her husband and our friends watched.

When she recovered, I pulled my hand from between her legs and then brought my fingers up and offered them to her mouth. She took my hand and placed my fingers between both our mouths and we shared her wetness with light licks and soft kisses. With my fingers clean, we straightened up. She blushed further when she realised one of her spaghetti straps had fallen down during her climax and her full breast had been on display.

I gave her one more kiss, then excused myself to the mens room.

When I returned, the couple were gathering their things and heading for the door. She turned, blew me a kiss and they were gone.

I never did see them again.

I guess it comes down to issues of consent.
If the groping and fondling is mutual and consensual it enlivens a moribund marital relationship, and adds a hint of illicit, furtive and essentially harmless fun.

Wow! That’s really hot. I thought maybe a guy would grab her ass and grind up against her. I didn’t think of two guys, but that would be incredible if she gets sandwiched between two guys getting molested. I’m really hoping someone tries to finger her quite forcefully. She’s already picked out a dress for the occasion. It’s tight, black and very short. I’m thinking a little micro thong. She’s got a killer body.
Two words: NO panties! I’ve fingered a girl once or twice in a club. Most recently about 10 years ago. I stuck my hand on her inner thigh, and soon felt her sweaty, wet pussy on my index finger. It was a total invite and within seconds I made intense eye contact, turned my hand and was able to slip two fingers in easily. She was so sweaty on the outside and wet inside. Very hot. It was in Addison, burb north of Dallas.

OMG Yes I would love to see men dance with her and caressing her ass and titties!
I would sit back and watch! I know her pussy would be soaking wet!
She excuses her self to go to the restroom and we slip out and head home to have amazing night.

I posted this briefly of another post. I am interested in your thoughts and any friendly advice.

My wife and I have talked about going to a night club while she is wearing a scandalous short dress and tiny panties and no bra. She would go in ahead of me, stand at the bar and dance. Make herself visible for a guy on the prowl. She would dance with guys, with the hope of being groped and touched. We are ok with a guy being aggressive. I want to see how far a guy will try and go with her in public. It would stay confined to inside the club to prevent it from escalating further.

Has anyone tried this? What are we to expect?

Any one have any advice or input?
Hello There
My wife and I are an IRL hotwife couple.
I'd be happy discuss this idea and other paths to your wife taking another cock.
We are two years into this and we love it. Feel free to message me.

Back