Wife Getting Groped

The wife and I did go out to test the water. She was a little nervous and hesitant. She danced with a guy. He wasn’t exactly her type. He tried kissing her a couple of times, but she turned away. He grabbed her ass and rode her dress up just enough to touch her butt. He was grabbing at her ass and managed to push the tip of his finger into her ass. She didn’t like it. She pulled away and was ready to leave. I couldn’t see what was happening, but she came up to me afterwards. She told me about it on the drive home. She said she would have liked it better if it were a different guy. I got so hard hearing that a stranger put his finger inside her.

The wife and I did go out to test the water. She was a little nervous and hesitant. She danced with a guy. He wasn’t exactly her type. He tried kissing her a couple of times, but she turned away. He grabbed her ass and rode her dress up just enough to touch her butt. He was grabbing at her ass and managed to push the tip of his finger into her ass. She didn’t like it. She pulled away and was ready to leave. I couldn’t see what was happening, but she came up to me afterwards. She told me about it on the drive home. She said she would have liked it better if it were a different guy. I got so hard hearing that a stranger put his finger inside her.
I wish he would have been a little bit more assertive and not let her pull away.

I was on holiday with my husband in Italy we had been site seeing and was getting a train back to our resort, it was packed full my husband was pushed about 6 feet away from me , was wearing a white summer dress ,I couldn't move and felt a hand on my bottom, feeling me I tried to move it away but could not move . It then went up my dress feeling my panties and pushing under my legs ,pushing legs wider apart, oh god rubbing my pussy, it was so wrong but I was so turned on , getting very wet,he pulled them to the side and put two fingers in side me , Oh God I felt his big cock on my bottom, at that moment I just wanted him to fuck me there and then, I came so hard as the train pulled into a station, and the crowd moved away he had gone
That was me darling!

As a cuckold for 19 years of our 20 year marriage, my wife getting publicly groped was the beginning of 70 percent of our casual hookups. I personally never understood how guys get away with it, I got slapped and almost beat up the ONE time I grabbed a woman's ass in a night club. But my wife's been groped in clubs, at parties, charity events, even business functions, it happened all the time. Usually there was some flirting going on before guys place hands, like the many times she'd start flirting with a guy or two at a bar and before I knew it they'd be groping her tits or fingering her pussy. If she liked them she'd take them to the dance floor or bathroom for more full on contact fun, and, if she still liked them we'd all go home together.

Dancing by herself at a club was always an invitation to men, who, without resistance will take their groping as far as they can. We were dancing together once on a crowded floor when a guy started grinding her ass from behind (she liked it because he had a big cock) when she pushed back against him his hands came up between and groped her tits and between her legs. He quickly pulled her away from me and I watched him take her into the VIP lounge. I waited at the bar outside for over an hour. Apparently, the rules were different in the VIP area because he stripped her naked and they'd been fucking in front of his friends most of the time (she was a total slut like that! It was great!)

It's been a couple years since this happened, but still makes me feel very alive and tingly when I recall all the details. I was already 50 yrs old, so men's interest in me was waning. I was on an elevator when I felt someone quite close behind me. There was a bit of room, but I did not move away. My dress began to be lifted, very slightly, but perceptively. Again, I remained standing still and facing the elevator doors. My non-reaction must have been interpreted as consent because a hand began brushing my exposed leg then, very slowly began to slip between my legs and rise. On the stop just before my floor, more people go on and we were all forced to press back a bit. At the time it felt so wicked of me, but when I inched back, I parted my legs a bit more and the hand slid right up against the gusset of my pantyhose.

Before I could even fully recover my composure, my floor was reached and I was obligated to step away. Just before the elevator doors closed, I dared to peek back to see the face of my groper. It was a very attractive, much younger woman. She smiled and winked when our eyes met. I had never even thought about women in the way before, but I was quite wet and aroused all the rest of the day.

It's been a couple years since this happened, but still makes me feel very alive and tingly when I recall all the details. I was already 50 yrs old, so men's interest in me was waning. I was on an elevator when I felt someone quite close behind me. There was a bit of room, but I did not move away. My dress began to be lifted, very slightly, but perceptively. Again, I remained standing still and facing the elevator doors. My non-reaction must have been interpreted as consent because a hand began brushing my exposed leg then, very slowly began to slip between my legs and rise. On the stop just before my floor, more people go on and we were all forced to press back a bit. At the time it felt so wicked of me, but when I inched back, I parted my legs a bit more and the hand slid right up against the gusset of my pantyhose.

Before I could even fully recover my composure, my floor was reached and I was obligated to step away. Just before the elevator doors closed, I dared to peek back to see the face of my groper. It was a very attractive, much younger woman. She smiled and winked when our eyes met. I had never even thought about women in the way before, but I was quite wet and aroused all the rest of the day.
That's so sexy, thanks for sharing

Thank you, Becky... and thank you to all who responded with such positive sexual energy. I was asked by one individual if I rode that elevator again, with expectations. Oh god, did I, though I have no clue what I would have said or done if I had spotted her... other than make certain we were situated in similar situation. Sadly, I never saw her again... not in person, but in my more private moments of self-stimulation, and even once or twice when I was not in the mood, but my husband was, she would come to mind.

Again, thank you all.

After testing the waters and talking about it more and more the wife is a little more hesitant on how far she would like things to end up. Before, we talked about maybe letting things progress and having a guy walk her out to the car. She doesn’t feel comfortable with that anymore. Instead she is still okay with the idea of staying in the club and letting guys grope here there. Im trying to see if she is up for going out in the next couple of weeks. She wore a black glittery dress last time. Next time I am going to see if she wants to wear a short skirt. She feels more comfortable in the skirt, but it is way more accessible than the dress. I can’t wait for her to be touched…and who knows what else.

I’ve often fantasized about my wife being taken in a dark parking lot late at night. As soon as she gets to her car and opens the door, a stranger grabs her and pushes her face down onto the car seat. He then proceeds to take her pussy bare and cums inside her. She is forced to drive home with his cum leaking from her sore and ravaged pussy.

Back