Newest fantasy...

DirtyDieselTech

Graying Ginger
So lately I've been fantasizing about watching my wife getting totally dominated by a woman. Dominatrix or just some dominant female. No humiliation on my part, just pleasure for her by another female. I hadn't really thought much about this idea but couple weeks ago talked to a woman who would've been really good at what I had in mind and I just wanted to put it out there.

If you have any ideas or comments about this, feel free to give them.

Is it "your" fantasy or is it a fantasy wife shares with you?
I have fantasies about my wife I know she would never like, nothing bad but she's a one person woman. I sometimes imagine coming home and find her in the bedroom with her girlfriend head first in her crotch. They don't hear me so I can watch as my wife has one of her screaming orgasms.
I'll then leave the house for an hour, coming home again I find them sitting in living room chatting as if nothing happened. I'm already figuring out where to hide spy cameras

Is it "your" fantasy or is it a fantasy wife shares with you?
I have fantasies about my wife I know she would never like, nothing bad but she's a one person woman. I sometimes imagine coming home and find her in the bedroom with her girlfriend head first in her crotch. They don't hear me so I can watch as my wife has one of her screaming orgasms.
I'll then leave the house for an hour, coming home again I find them sitting in living room chatting as if nothing happened. I'm already figuring out where to hide spy cameras
Well seeing how she's been with a woman before, it may be hers as well but I haven't voiced this newest fantasy to her yet.

Well seeing how she's been with a woman before, it may be hers as well but I haven't voiced this newest fantasy to her yet.
Nice - so you two do talk about fantasy stuff. How would you feel if she had another person pleasuring her while you watched?
How open is wife with being with another person? Oh so many question you need to ask yourself first.
I know my wife is not open to my fantasies

Nice - so you two do talk about fantasy stuff. How would you feel if she had another person pleasuring her while you watched?
How open is wife with being with another person? Oh so many question you need to ask yourself first.
I know my wife is not open to my fantasies
Yes we do talk about our fantasies. She knows I'd love to spit roast her some day with another guy. Her biggest fantasy is a bondage style gangbang

So lately I've been fantasizing about watching my wife getting totally dominated by a woman. Dominatrix or just some dominant female. No humiliation on my part, just pleasure for her by another female. I hadn't really thought much about this idea but couple weeks ago talked to a woman who would've been really good at what I had in mind and I just wanted to put it out there.

If you have any ideas or comments about this, feel free to give them.
Is she bi or just your fantasy

Keyword here: you THINK. Have the talk.
Yes have the talk...but get her in a hot, horny mode, couple of drinks to lessen inhibitions. Then ease into the topic...DO not just lay it on her. Been there done that. Come to find out she had some fantasies also but was hesitant. Let her know it will be OK, that your lips are sealed. Then make sure your lips ARE sealed, or she will never ever let you into her secret world. We started yrs n yrs ago n satisfied ALL fantasies continue

Back