Shaved or unshaved cock

Do you like sucking a shaved or unshaven cock


  • Total voters
    199
Haven't actually sucked a cock yet but hoping soon.
for most of my life i've always been natural, but a year ago i shaved my cock & Balls completely but as i'm hairy all over thought it looked a bit strange. so after shaving for about 2 months let it grow back.

I shaved again last night and not sure how long i'll keep clear this time.

BTW that's me unshaved in avatar, and shaved in profile. you decide.

I'd go with the shaved. Actually either would be perfect.

You busy lateršŸ˜
 
mine is shaved and I would prefer shaved or close trim. Not into hair.
 
I've been working hard on getting my whole body smooth. Now that it's going well, I'm thinking of a little fur patch above my cock. ....to contrast the smooth.

I was totally smooth for years but decided a while back to let a little landing strip grow. It's more a very small triangle now but it's amazing how many approving comments I get about it. Mostly from guys but even a few women have commented on how cute it looks.

As far as sucking cocks, I'd much rather shaved. Well trimmed would be a bare minimum.
 
Just curious if any of you guys go the waxing route? Baby's butt smooth for at least a couple weeks. I've been doing it for years - it's not nearly as bad as you would think. It hurts worse when they do my back.
 
Just curious if any of you guys go the waxing route? Baby's butt smooth for at least a couple weeks. I've been doing it for years - it's not nearly as bad as you would think. It hurts worse when they do my back.

I have done the waxing thing and it's amazingly erotic, both getting it done and afterward. It helped that my "waxer" also went Brazilian and we would check the smoothness by screwing like bunnies. On a couple of occasions she waxed EVERYTHING below the neck.

The upkeep effort was a pain though and now I just invest a few minutes every week or two with either a trim or a shave.
 
I'd always preferred 'Smooth'. With that said. I can handle man'scape. just as long as the undercarriage is clean and smooth.
 
How do you work that one out

shaving can be a mark of submission:

I have shaved my cock and balls on several occassions (shaved this week) but never has my wife asked me to do it i have done it because i wanted to. Love the feel of it. not to submit or feel pressured?
 
LOVE that hairy meat!

I prefer a naturally hairy cock. But, then again, I LOVE sucking ANY cock! šŸ’‹
 
Natural Man

I like them natural but because I was having to stop ever so often to fish out a black hair from his pubes, my main man started trimming tham back a little. I thought it was so erotic to get one of those hairs in my mouth but he didn't like me to stop. On one of my stops, I got an unexpected facial and wound up having to lick the bowl so to speak. From what I have seen on the internet, shaving leaves burn marks and odd colors and that turns me off. I prefer black hairy pubes and balls over red or blond colors. I did a redhead for awhile and he kept his pubes trimmed but had no hair on his chest. He did however have a nice torso with erotic looking nipples that stood out. He usually went around in summer without a shirt on and just a cowboy hat. I gave him his walking papers when I found out he was visiting all the older guys in the area taking head from them too. It is true that you can't keep a good man down!
 
I think a shaved looks sexier & invites exploration, but I certainly understand people having their own preferences. I know my wife prefers me smooth & I like her smooth, too.
 
Just shaved mine tonight and it looks great. Have sucked one smooth cock and one hairy, both were nice.
 
shaved

Love my shaved cock, and love the other ones I see...just 'naired' my ass with great success too!
 
I've shaved completely since high school. I prefer it and prefer smooth with women and men. I'm a nudist and shaved is the norm at the nudist campground I go to.
 
Back
Top