127.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1
Help

So I have different panties....but I wanna buy an outfit.... wondering what I should get....like a school girl outfit (for example) dm me with advice if ya want to

I'm driving home from work late tonight (2am) in panties, holdups and a lace fringed camisole top, nothing else. It's exciting and I can't wait! 💖

O hell yes...

I'm driving home from work late tonight (2am) in panties, holdups and a lace fringed camisole top, nothing else. It's exciting and I can't wait! 💖

Wore my tight white lacy nylon panties, chatting up my alpha cock, and stroking my faggot cock.....

I just bought a pair of silk panties. They are silk bikinis. I have never tried silk panties. I love the way they feel. I will be buying more for sure.

I just bought a pair of silk panties. They are silk bikinis. I have never tried silk panties. I love the way they feel. I will be buying more for sure.

I love the feel of silk on my cock. I also love the feel of someone else’s cock wrapped in silk. Love the feel on my face.👅

My panties...

I love the feel of silk on my cock. I also love the feel of someone else’s cock wrapped in silk. Love the feel on my face.👅

Got from my girl, dont fit right. We will have to shop. Hope she dont know I want cock.

Back