Ron Paul speaks the truth...

Ron Paul's healthcare plan for working folks who have no insurance or exceed their annual caps: "Have your church pay for it, that's what they did in my day."
As opposed to Obama's plan for working folks who have no insurance: "Buy it yourself or pay a penalty."
 
Insanity of a balanced budget, personal freedom and responsibility? But how could Democrats pay off their constitutes for their votes without borrowed money?

If by 'personal freedom' you mean 'taking power away from the federal government and giving it to the state governments' then yes, that's what he advocates. There's a big difference between letting individuals have more freedom and giving governments more power. In fact, they're exactly opposite.
 
As opposed to Obama's plan for working folks who have no insurance: Your employer will buy it for you in case they already don't, but if they choose not to you can go to an exchange and buy in at a group rate. And if your income is too low that you can't afford it you get a sliding scale subsidy to make it affordable. And if you're really low income Medicaid is being expanded which will make it free until your income increases.


Fixed your post. It took quite a bit of work since everything you said was completely inaccurate.
 
This guy has crossed the river into LT land...


Everyone is lying and out to get him. We need WarMachine to keep him busy...

From your laughable article:

3. Yes, Virginia, there really is a death panel

Yes, supposedly to save costs, a panel of bureaucrats will decide, for example, that a 60-year-old cancer patient will not get chemotherapy. It's too costly, and younger patients need it. Elderly, go home and take a pill. If you believe the Independent Payment Advisory Board's cost-cutting measures won't ration medical care, which will involve life and death decisions at the end of the bureaucratic process, you still believe in the tooth fairy. Let's hope the bureaucratic fairy isn't mean and requires you to fill out paperwork just so you can be considered for the operation.

I linked you the exact passage in the ACA where it says the ipab can't ration care, reduce benefits, or reduce eligibility. It can't even recommend those things. It's on page 409 in case you want a refresher.

You're just delusional at this point. There's no other way to put it.
 
What a tough life merc has.


You're the only guy in the whole world who knows the full truth of everything and you just cannot get anyone to really believe in you. Damn. It has to be so frustrating.

Maybe we should send him a case of XX...
 
Apparently you can't say they pay off their constituents with give aways. Romney is being attacked by the media today for suggesting that. One more thing to add to the list of "politically incorrect but true things you aren't allowed to say."
sufisaint said it and apparently Romney is saying it, so how are people "not allowed" to say it?
 
What a tough life merc has.


You're the only guy in the whole world who knows the full truth of everything and you just cannot get anyone to really believe in you. Damn. It has to be so frustrating.

Maybe we should send him a case of XX...


Does it bother you that I've cited every point I've made on healthcare and you've never once managed to find facts to back your wild claims?

I mean it seems like it really bothers you, given that you're calling me a racist alt from behind that pussy iggy shield. I've really gotten under your skin haven't I? :rolleyes:
 
So he disproves your blog's bullshit with actual facts and your response is an all out ad hominem war. You so funny, AJ!


I made the Nigger/Pocahontas quote to mock James' anti-Native American and anti-black stances... And AJ keeps quoting me out of context as if I just sprung up out of nowhere to hate on non-whites.

Meanwhile Vette and Garbage are accusing me of being racist against white people as well (I'm white). Their collective position is that I'm like an Asian racial supremacist white person.
 
Piss off muppet.

SeanH
This message is hidden because SeanH is on your ignore list.


And_not_a_single_fuck_Was_given_that_day_RE_Picture_Challenge_5-s364x344-162306.jpg
 
Seems like AJ the not-Republican has gone completely off the deep end since last Tuesday.
 
He voted for Obama though, he should be glad that his candidate won.
:rolleyes:

No, no, at the eleventh hour, Mercury said something that insulted AJ, so AJ decided at the last moment he was gonna switch and vote for Romney to "teach Merc a lesson".

Maybe he was hoping Merc would turn purple?
I call him a nigger all the time. It's funny to watch him turn purple and start spitting...

Coz it's okay when AJ "niggers" someone....

It's just a word. Niggers use it all the time. It's even been elevated to an art form.

Show me the derogatory...
 
Wow, the socialists of the GB have jumped on this like a koala on a eucalyptus tree. They must be scared.
 
Back
Top