I Have a Question Regarding My Limp or Semi-Limp Penis Issue

Get over it and move on. This isn't going to help you in any way. If it's such a damned issue, talk to a doctor.

It's just a penis.

This is an edited copy/paste of a post I made on another forum, but thought I'd get the thoughts from a broader audience.

I have a question. I have had ED going back to 2010, and the most I can achieve is getting to about half way hard ....
Might try Gainswave / Acoustic wave therapy, it is getting a pretty good track record for treatment of ED.

According to who!
Many research studies. Google is your friend. For one considering a treatment option, though, the urologist would be the one to ask. Many conditions affect any treatment's viability.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm not diabetic and have had one heart attack though it wasn't caused by clogged arteries, so those two are pretty much off the list as possibilities and I see my cardiologist yearly to make sure things are ok. I do have high blood pressure, though, and the meds I take could quite likely be a factor. I do have an appointment with my GP next week, so I'll talk to her about it some more.
did you find out?

this may be of interest (article about bp meds and ED)

To treat erectile dysfunction (ED), you have to lower high blood pressure. Some people are able to do that through lifestyle changes alone. Others need help from prescription high blood pressure medication.
A problem for many men, though, is that some types of blood pressure drugs can cause erectile dysfunction. That may make it tough to stay on medication, especially if high blood pressure never caused any symptoms before. An estimated 70% of men who have side effects from high blood pressure medicine stop taking it.
While many drugs used to treat high blood pressure have been linked to erectile dysfunction, some are much less likely than others to cause problems. Certain high blood pressure drugs may even improve erectile dysfunction for some men.
It's known that diuretics (or water pills, like hydrochlorothiazide) and beta-blockers (like Atenolol) can also cause erection problems. These are also the first drugs that a doctor is likely to prescribe if you are not able to lower your high blood pressure through diet and exercise.
https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/blood-pressure-medication-and-ed

SSRIs - drugs for depression and anxiety have effects on erections, orgasms, sperm count, and more as well. They also have a libido eliminating effect on women as well, and make it harder for women to achieve orgasm too.

did you find out?

this may be of interest (article about bp meds and ED)

https://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/blood-pressure-medication-and-ed
I realized I didn't exactly answer your question and I apologize for that!

Well, I was a little surprised by the fact that I'm now an official member of The Diabeetus Club, though my A1C score was low enough that with exercise and diet I could bring it back down within three months. Also, the high blood pressure medicine I take does contain HCTZ, so there's that. I didn't change my blood pressure med yet, though. I already take so many meds I walk a really fine line with bad drug interactions and I want to work the diabetes more right now.

This is an edited copy/paste of a post I made on another forum, but thought I'd get the thoughts from a broader audience.

I have a question. I have had ED going back to 2010, and the most I can achieve is getting to about half way hard anymore. When my "stuff" worked, I was about 6 1/2" in length and a little thicker than average. I've tried all of the ED medications to little or no effect at all. My insurance won't cover any of the usual methods to rectify my issue and I can't pay out of pocket for them. Now, at most I get about 4 1/2", it's firmer but still soft, but I can still masturbate or have someone else jerk me off or suck my dick and get off (at least theoretically. Haven't been given head to find out), often with copious amounts of semen. What's everyone's opinion on dicks like mine? Is there anyone out there who would still suck a cock without it being fully hard? Everyone mentions how much they love the feel of a hard dick in their mouth. Also, since I can't engage in actual intercourse anymore, it is also something that bothers me a lot because I worry that most partners would be turned off by that. My ex-gf became alright with it very early in our relationship because I could compensate with my hands and mouth and never failed to give her multiple orgasms every time we were together.

So, anyway, thoughts?
Exercise, good real food and water. Cheers 🥂

Back