bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who get off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating. I also enjoy role playing this with other women.

I can totally show off with guys but not with women. Boys are toys, women are OMFG amazing

I hope the straight women find themselves getting excited when they see you naked. I hope that the sight of your exposed pussy makes theirs wet and tingle with pleasure and that they find it hard to stop themselves from masturbating when they think about your naked body as they lie in bed.

I’ve been letting go of my usual jeans and t shirt to show off for of my body, some cleavage, shorter skirts, tighter clothing. I see people noticing me more, men and women. And I’ve discovered, when a woman looks, (especially if she’s attractive) I’m exposing a bit more of myself. Reaching down for something so that she can get a peek down my shirt. Standing up straighter so my breasts poke out...nothing too obvious. To someone who’s always hidden herself, im finding it sort of exciting. At times my nipples become hard. I usually try to cover up when that happens, but I want to learn not to do that and allow them to poke through my clothing. I want to give those women something to look at. This is all new and exciting for me so I thought I’d share it with you all here!

I’ve been letting go of my usual jeans and t shirt to show off for of my body, some cleavage, shorter skirts, tighter clothing. I see people noticing me more, men and women. And I’ve discovered, when a woman looks, (especially if she’s attractive) I’m exposing a bit more of myself. Reaching down for something so that she can get a peek down my shirt. Standing up straighter so my breasts poke out...nothing too obvious. To someone who’s always hidden herself, im finding it sort of exciting. At times my nipples become hard. I usually try to cover up when that happens, but I want to learn not to do that and allow them to poke through my clothing. I want to give those women something to look at. This is all new and exciting for me so I thought I’d share it with you all here!

Oh my God I could totally relate and honestly could had written this paragraph myself!!!

I have always been straight but only recently I've been more and more curious about being with a woman. Nowadays I find myself dressing " sexy " not only to see what attention I can get ummmm from men it's sometimes too, too easy haaaa!!!

The other day I decided to go to the mall sans a bra which I've never done before. I wore a hoodie to cover up when I needed to and could easily show off when the opportunity presented itself.

I actually had a better time surprising women when I allowed my hoodie to open up where they could clearly see how erect my nipples were. I was very nervous doing that but I always got a nice smile from them🙂

I also just the other day sat at Statbucks with a aexy sundress and where I was sitting it gave a perfect view of my legs while waiting on line. I noticed the guys always peeking of course but a few very cute women stood on line. I was too nervous to look up to see if they were glancing over but in my mind they were hhhmmm?? Maybe next time I sit in that same spot I'll give the cute women a better ummmm " peek "😉

Oh my God I could totally relate and honestly could had written this paragraph myself!!!

I have always been straight but only recently I've been more and more curious about being with a woman. Nowadays I find myself dressing " sexy " not only to see what attention I can get ummmm from men it's sometimes too, too easy haaaa!!!

The other day I decided to go to the mall sans a bra which I've never done before. I wore a hoodie to cover up when I needed to and could easily show off when the opportunity presented itself.

I actually had a better time surprising women when I allowed my hoodie to open up where they could clearly see how erect my nipples were. I was very nervous doing that but I always got a nice smile from them🙂

I also just the other day sat at Statbucks with a aexy sundress and where I was sitting it gave a perfect view of my legs while waiting on line. I noticed the guys always peeking of course but a few very cute women stood on line. I was too nervous to look up to see if they were glancing over but in my mind they were hhhmmm?? Maybe next time I sit in that same spot I'll give the cute women a better ummmm " peek "😉

Ooo, good for you! I’d catch a glimpse of a woman in that way. Ive seen women without bras but usually its not very noticeable, so they do it because they can get away with it. But to have a woman do what you do...have them expose themselves that deliberately. It’s such an erotic image!

And I’m sure you were super wet as well. :)

So fun..............

To see the ladies discover homosexuality....

Ooo, good for you! I’d catch a glimpse of a woman in that way. Ive seen women without bras but usually its not very noticeable, so they do it because they can get away with it. But to have a woman do what you do...have them expose themselves that deliberately. It’s such an erotic image!

And I’m sure you were super wet as well. :)

i am sure she was

Okay, you know how in Friends, Monica's apartment is laid out like: bedroom on one side, kitchen/living room in the middle, and the bathroom on the opposite side? Mine's is pretty similar (though vastly smaller, of course). More like Tim and Daisy's in Spaced, then, I guess. :D

Anyway, she'd fallen asleep on the couch in the living room (we'd had a few drinks, of course), so I decided to leave her there and just threw a few blankets over her; later in the night, I had the irresistible urge to pee, so I get up, don't even bother fetching a dressing gown ('cause I'm like, "I'll be back here in two minutes.").

The living room was mostly in darkness except for the orange light of a lamppost streaming in through a window ('cause I'd forgotten to close the curtains (who knows, maybe anyone who happened to be awake and on the street at that time saw me, too?). I do recall her stirring at one point, but I didn't think she'd actually woken up.

Long story short, she told me in the morning that I was lucky to have an awesome figure and the confidence to flaunt it. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm just an idiot who forgets when they have company. :eek:

She sounds like she had a fancy for you did you ever get to make a move afterward?

I had a straight chick chick come on to me.. she knows I'm bi and she cornered me and next thing I know we are kissing and her hands were all over my tits, fuckin hot!

Now that’s hot! 😛 I wish I could get my wife to do that

Back