bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

Are you a woman? I can't speak for everyone, but if I'm out showing off in public it doesn't mean I'm necessarily attracted to my onlookers. I'm getting off on whatever I'm doing. No strings. That might be the last you'll ever see of me. I don't generally show off for regulars. Does that make sense?

I know I pick my "targets" for a ton of different reasons. I'm not looking for any kind of long term relationship. Many times I'm with someone who enjoys watching me expose myself to someone else.

I accompanied a friend to the mall: she needed to pick up dresses and shoes for her daughters. While waiting, a fine mature woman walked out of a dressing room nude, to hand one of the sales associates a dress she said didn't fit her properly

:eek: I drooled!

I accompanied a friend to the mall: she needed to pick up dresses and shoes for her daughters. While waiting, a fine mature woman walked out of a dressing room nude, to hand one of the sales associates a dress she said didn't fit her properly

How about a description of her so we can all drool?

I had a straight chick chick come on to me.. she knows I'm bi and she cornered me and next thing I know we are kissing and her hands were all over my tits, fuckin hot!

Are you a woman? I can't speak for everyone, but if I'm out showing off in public it doesn't mean I'm necessarily attracted to my onlookers. I'm getting off on whatever I'm doing. No strings. That might be the last you'll ever see of me. I don't generally show off for regulars. Does that make sense?
Yes, I'm a woman. And yes, your reply makes sense. I think it would be weird to have "regulars" lol. I guess my point was that I'd read some of the replies here and it seems that some women do hook up during or after one of the encounters. I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just wouldn't know who would be a willing participant. Why you ask? Because I was partnered for close to two decades and it never crossed my mind that women expose themselves intentionally nor did I ever see any do it. Now that I'm single again, I can start a new hobby. And maybe, just maybe, I can finally get laid again! I won't hold my breath though.

I know I pick my "targets" for a ton of different reasons. I'm not looking for any kind of long term relationship. Many times I'm with someone who enjoys watching me expose myself to someone else.

I totally get this Betty. In my first post I stated that I'm a voyeur at heart. But sadly, I've not had a lot of experience with it. Before we split up my partner and I talked about perhaps doing something similar to this (wayyyyyyy too long of a story) and it did excite me. Then we ended the relationship a little while later.

So, I guess there is no secret handshake. Wahhh. Thank you both for answering :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention. I am 100% gay.

In two places?

Almost?

I was chatting with someone here on lit while sitting in the back booth of a pizza place yesterday after work. I also had my pants and underwear almost to my knees. There were three women in the booth behind me. I'm sure they didn't know what I was doing, but it still was very exciting for me.

It is a huge turn on for me to see another woman checking me out. I have to admit to more flashing and flirting since finding this thread. The problem is, it's only fun in the very few places where guys are not around. They screw up all the fun stuff.

It is a huge turn on for me to see another woman checking me out. I have to admit to more flashing and flirting since finding this thread. The problem is, it's only fun in the very few places where guys are not around. They screw up all the fun stuff.

That's why gym locker rooms, pool lockers, and certain dressing rooms at mall are best

I did my own modeling.

I had two women, a lot younger than me, come to my studio this afternoon to do some buying for a Lower East Side boutique. I gave my small staff the afternoon off because they all had parties to prepare for or whatever. So, I did my own modeling for some of the items. I normally wouldn't do that because I'm on the small side, but my assistant who is a very good model, was off. I wasn't expecting the buyers when I was drinking a little too much sangria with a friend at lunch. I guess this isn't such a big deal, but I did all my changing in front of them. I don't always wear a bra (unfortunately I don't have to!), but I also had no underwear on (that's another story). So, lucky me got to show off my big nipples and everything else.

I had two women, a lot younger than me, come to my studio this afternoon to do some buying for a Lower East Side boutique. I gave my small staff the afternoon off because they all had parties to prepare for or whatever. So, I did my own modeling for some of the items. I normally wouldn't do that because I'm on the small side, but my assistant who is a very good model, was off. I wasn't expecting the buyers when I was drinking a little too much sangria with a friend at lunch. I guess this isn't such a big deal, but I did all my changing in front of them. I don't always wear a bra (unfortunately I don't have to!), but I also had no underwear on (that's another story). So, lucky me got to show off my big nipples and everything else.

"That's another story?" I'm in no rush.

"That's another story?" I'm in no rush.

I had lunch with a much older woman who just turns me on like crazy. She's one of the women I make "special" garments for. I soaked my underwear just drinking and chatting with her. She has some very interesting stories. When I got back to the studio was when I found out the buyers were stopping by shortly. They would have seen how wet my underwear was. I get too wet. I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm sixty! Anyway, I took them off and I didn't have another pair. I wouldn't have been surprised if they noticed how wet I was changing in front of them.

Last edited:
I had lunch with a much older woman who just turns me on like crazy. She's one of the women I make "special" garments for. I soaked my underwear just drinking and chatting with her. She has some very interesting stories. When I got back to the studio was when I found out the buyers were stopping by shortly. They would have seen how wet my underwear was. I get too wet. I guess I'll appreciate it when I'm sixty! Anyway, I took them off and I didn't have another pair. I wouldn't have been surprised if they noticed how wet I was changing in front of them.

I think you should share some of the situations you have been involved in with everyone here, not just me. I thank you for contacting me personally, but some of them are so damn entertaining.

It wasn't intentional; I was wearing loose-fitting shorts, and since I'd had sex the night before, I wasn't wearing any underwear. Took me a while to understand why my unbelievably straight friend was giving me weird looks while we were sitting in a park. Every now and then, I'll try and recreate this situation to see if I can entice her (and just because I enjoy her looking flustered). ;)

I have done it once or twice in the changing room of an upscale department store, where there is usually an attendant. Coming out of the changing cubicle carrying a dress in just my bra, panties, and heels asking her to a zip me up and tell me how it looks. I love to watch their facial expressions, as I stand in front of the mirror.

I have done it once or twice in the changing room of an upscale department store, where there is usually an attendant. Coming out of the changing cubicle carrying a dress in just my bra, panties, and heels asking her to a zip me up and tell me how it looks. I love to watch their facial expressions, as I stand in front of the mirror.

You are a good girl, aren't you?

Oh my! I never get that lucky

It wasn't intentional; I was wearing loose-fitting shorts, and since I'd had sex the night before, I wasn't wearing any underwear. Took me a while to understand why my unbelievably straight friend was giving me weird looks while we were sitting in a park. Every now and then, I'll try and recreate this situation to see if I can entice her (and just because I enjoy her looking flustered). ;)

Good luck, let us know how it works out for you!!

Back