The Guardian's keep (lounge thread)

yesh, and I remember you saying something about NOT liking those sexy Chinese dresses
 
Maybe you should advertise. 'Serving Wenches needed, must be able to cater to all' or something a bit more catchy.
 
Hmmmm...

*a few hours go buy, and several signs go up advertising the need for serving girls*
 
If anyone's interested, I put up an idea for a prequel to one of my most successful RPs, the Furry PornNet thread

the prequel thread is found here
 
Hmmmm...

*a few hours go buy, and several signs go up advertising the need for serving girls*

Well I guess it was worth a try.

If you get over run by customers give me a yell and i'll help out. In the meantime, i'll be over there **points to a comfy chair**, taking it easy.
 
Halloween Party

Where: The Hump Bar
Date: oct 31st

Time : all day long from 12 am to 12 am


Bring a date lets all get freaky everyone and anyone invited.
Dont forget your costume.
 
Well I guess it was worth a try.

If you get over run by customers give me a yell and i'll help out. In the meantime, i'll be over there **points to a comfy chair**, taking it easy.

I'll keep that in mind.
 
you can be the Faye of the joint *questionable content webcomic reference*
 
*starts the magic flowing, and drinks and trays of food flow through the air like a river*
 
*walks slowly down the candle lit corridor,her long black gown flowing around her brushing the stone floor allowing quick peeks of her bare feet with her steps.

Pushes shyly into a larger room and spies several serving wenches and Lord raven sitting before her.:pushes her long tangled balck hair away from her face as she walks deeper into the room.
 
*considers, and waves a hand, summoning more ladies, in various states of dress (and undress)*
 
*laughs*

You havent changed at all:) *Sits down on a large cushion and slides her feet under her,her eyes glance around the room admiring it and the people around her
 
*smiles as a tall vixen with green hair sets a plate of spiced potatoes in front of BG* I try not to
 
*grins wider* it's not all magic. Some of it's technology. This is the first home the Guardians had here. The lights in the corridor, for instance, are a form of selfluminescent crystalline life. gives the concept of Glowworms new meaning.

as for Magic, well...Magic can literally do anything science can't, and vice versa.
 
Impressive

*raises her hand and flattens her palm upward. Grins as she watches Dragon,a small dancing orb appears and seems to dance around her hand before rising into the air to dance freely.
 
*smiles, and points a finger, and the glowing orb explodes into a thousand tiny orbs, flitting about*
 
Back
Top