The Viking Returns....

As requested:

IMG_20170409_110238.jpg

Wow - Love this shot. I think sunlight and see-through material always suits a woman. ;)

:kiss:

my hands are itching to play with your amazing body :devil:

Friday and all is well

Thank you for your comments and messages, my warriors. The Great White North has not loosened its mighty grip on Ol' Man Winter so my days of 'leisure' have yet to appear. However, even if I don't reply directly or within a reasonable, polite time-frame...know that I do read everything and wish for more time to spend with you all.

IMG_20170329_193245.jpg

Thank you for your comments and messages, my warriors. The Great White North has not loosened its mighty grip on Ol' Man Winter so my days of 'leisure' have yet to appear. However, even if I don't reply directly or within a reasonable, polite time-frame...know that I do read everything and wish for more time to spend with you all.

IMG_20170329_193245.jpg

Beautiful, as always. :rose:

Alas, I have not vanished completely! I was pulled back into the nether regions of the real world, however, not a day has passed without my thoughts being drawn back to my friends here. Thank you for your messages and well wishes, my warriors. I have missed you! :rose:

So Happy to see my princess has survived regions unknown. Talk soon.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gs5qx30w53p882h/IMG_20170329_193245.jpg

So beautiful. The cold weather must be getting annoying now, and you will be looking forward to warmer days

IMG_20170329_193245.jpg

You have been in my thoughts as you survive the great white north. Hope we can chat soon, my warrior princess.

Such a sweetheart:rose: Stay warm.......though that body, generates it's own heat*growls*

IMG_20170329_193245.jpg

Straight out sexy. Keep up the good fight

Back